Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the best studio gibli movie.. - Minitokyo

what's the best studio gibli movie..

page 1 of 1 15 total items

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

I prefer Spirited Away, i can watch it over and over again, i just can't get sick of it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Spirited Away was really good, but I really liked the 'cat' one. The name has completly left me >_< .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Aa-chan, it's 'My Neighbor Totoro'! Yay, a neko lover like me!!! (err, only the 'Catbus' or Neko-Bus is a "cat" there... (loosely defined). Totoro's different.

Why don't ya try 'Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind' (Kaze no Tani no Naushika)?

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

I just saw Sent to Chihiro and Laputa, but the first very touch me. It's simply a masterpiece ^_^....

Anime Art...

i think their best was honestly laputa or totoro though neither are my favs. for me, my personal picks go to only yesterday and grave of the fireflies. ocean waves, which is probaably their least known film is also one i found myself enjoying alot. i guess i prefer stories involving real people.

For me it would porbably be Mononoke Hime or Spirited Away. But Grave of the Fireflies seriously made me cry.

My Fav!
~My Neighbor Totoro
A great movie should go watch if you haven't seen it.

Quote by Aa-chanSpirited Away was really good, but I really liked the 'cat' one. The name has completly left me &gt;_&lt; .

As in "The Cats' Return (Neko no Ongaeshi)"?

As for my favorite, I love "Whisper of the Heart (Mimi wo Sumaseba)" [1995]. That also has the Baron in it, but he's only a statuette. I love the remake of the song "Country Road" in Japanese for this movie.

Grave of the fireflies is so touching. it's my choice.

Sen to Chihiro is the best for me = un chef d'oeuvre ,)

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

i haven't seen laputa yet but i really want too!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

michiko326

michiko326

super freak

Mononoke Hime...maybe My Neighbor Totoro

RAHR!

Yeah, definitely mononoke hime, then maybe laputa castle in the sky ... also nausicaa of the valley of the wind is great. Hell, most Studio Ghibli movies are good ...

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

Easyily Nausicaa! second... Laputa. But I love them all!

usagi200

usagi200

Wings of an angel

i would say spirited away or My neighbour totoro.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.