Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blood+ - Minitokyo

Tagged under Blood+

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

has anyone watched this it was really good violance and its really bloody violace filled anime.

..I've seen it and there's more to it than just voilence.. its not just meaningless blood everywhere..

hm... really? id un really get it. than but i no its really good.

It looked like Blood: the Last vampire, except really smoothed out and toned down.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I got the file but didn't watch it yet Hmmm.

Still waiting for it. I can wait for the whole series to end, get myself the whole collection and do a marathon. Yeah, I can be patient.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i have yet to try it out...but i might download it soon

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

i just downloaded the 1st ep... yet to watch it :P

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Quote by volrath77Still waiting for it. I can wait for the whole series to end, get myself the whole collection and do a marathon. Yeah, I can be patient.

you don't like much the serie them...(or its me the only one that see the raw when i likes a serie and don't have patient ? )

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

nah... just trinity blood :P But I'd like to see some more :)

eww i hated trinity blood soo dam boring.. this is more exiting imo lol

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

So far so good. I'm intrested in what was the girl past.

Learning little by little.
Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Hm...I like her eyes when shes in her trance. Glowing red.

Oh I wanted to see this! I remember gettin all hyped but I never got to watch it. I saw Blood the Last Vampire which was pretty good to me. It lacked stuff but I enjoyed the blood, haha.

Quote by BlackRosesnah... just trinity blood :P But I'd like to see some more :)

I've been downloading that so I can get a look at it.

Quote by Kousuke-kuneww i hated trinity blood soo dam boring.. this is more exiting imo lol

But now I don't know if i want to, haha.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Quote by Kenedyyou don't like much the serie them...(or its me the only one that see
the raw when i likes a serie and don't have patient ? )

Nah, I really like Blood LV a lot. Saya was simply awesome in LV. I hope she'll be the same in Blood+.

That said however, I very much prefer my anime with quality-subs (I don't watch dubbed animes) & very much prefer to watch them complete. I've tried watching downloaded anime before - the subs (if any) were simply atrocious, bad picture quality, mouth/voice out of sync, etc. & the worst part is that...once that ep is over, I have to wait until the next ep comes out. I hate the suspense, the waiting, the restlessness...you get the picture.

Well, I've waited for GS to finish before getting the whole boxset (finished the whole 50 eps in one sitting. The joy!) & about to get my GSD boxset very soon. I can definitely wait for Blood+ to finish then have quality anime binge/frenzy. No prob.

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i haven't seen it but it sounds like my kind of anime n i wanna see it really bad

Signature Image

That is good news indeed. The OAV was always too short for my liking and left me begging for more. Truly good news.

Its confusing so far but the animation is good.

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

i;ve seen it...its nice! very interesting... :)

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Well, I got the time to watch the 3 episodes so far, and I must say this series met my expectations so far in terms of character interaction and, of course, action.

When I first watched Blood: The Last Vampire a few years back, the animation quality was already something great which unfortunately a little forgotten because of the shortness of the OVA/movie. >=( In this series, it's very refreshing how Saya came from that quiet, cold, and warrior-minded young girl to become into a shy, talkative, peaceful, and caring girl. In short, Saya received a real touch of humanity from the movie to this series; at the same time, it's great to see how she feels herself at home witha family for a creature who never almost had been so before. :) And the ties Saya developed with her foster family are very strong as shown in episodes 2 and 3, even stronger than we would expect from who Saya was before. :)

The transition from her new self back into her old self in order to fight the Chiropterans (when the time comes) will sure be brutal for her. Hopefully she would not become the complete cold girl and berserker she was before.

One thing to be worth mentioning is the BGM. I just watched the few episodes, but everytime I listen to Mark Mancina and Hans Zimmer's work in Blood+, they are really showing again why they are among the greatest composers worldwide. :) For instance, the background song that plays when Saya's foster father is explaining his past feels like its music from a movie (it especially reminded me of a few emotional cues in "The Thin Red Line"). During the action and battle sequences, the musical score brings us back to something close to what we listened in "Batman Begins". Great musical work!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OST!!! But also watch this two-thumbs-up series. :) :) :)

Quote by Danny2004quiet, cold, and warrior-minded young girl

LOL. Well, Saya is not technically a girl but rather the last true vampire. I'd say she's quite ancient. ;)

Other than that, what about the Chiropterans? Are they in Blood+ & still the same like in the Blood LV?

Its really nice, cant wait for more episodes = )

Quote by volrath77

Quote by Danny2004quiet, cold, and warrior-minded young girl

LOL. Well, Saya is not technically a girl but rather the last true vampire. I'd say she's quite ancient. ;)
Other than that, what about the Chiropterans? Are they in Blood+ & still the same like in the Blood LV?

Alright... a true vampire girl. But the most important is how contrastive of a general personality she came from Blood LV to Blood+. I must admit it's always funny to see Say's reaction every time her belly tells she's hungry (also what an appetite). LOL!

The Chiropterans are the same race of monster for both the series and the movie, they are simply the sworn enemies of true vampires entangled in an eternal war. Chiropterans are some form of vampires, but they are rather like barbarians/impures in the race of vampires, looking to hunt all living species (including true vampires) while Saya is entrusted the task of preventing all destruction of life in the hands of Chiropterans.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Episode 3 is the first time where the music was very noticable. Then I looked at the credits and it's Hans Zimmer? Awesome. This is one of the few times where the bg has really overpowered everything else in the show with beautiful orchestral music.

i really hope that Blood+ doesn't become too cliche with Saya, the Cello Man, and Kai.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.