Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your ideal partner - Minitokyo

your ideal partner

page 1 of 1 16 total items

PAche

PAche

hoarder

disclaimer:i have tried looking for similiar threads.obviously i found none so forgive me if i missed yours.

for guys, what makes your ideal girl?
and for girls, what makes your ideal guy?

for me, i'm a girl, i'll say my "ideal" male would have to have a sense of humour.he should also be honest, straight-forward, bold but knows his limits, intellegent and romantic to a certain extent.that's all i can think of now.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I believe we had this a while ago.

My ideal girl is someone who is caring, smart, has common sense, pretty, and so on.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Well my Ideal Girl are kinda childish but not to much...she can cook....she are gentle.....kind.....and very caring....let's just say my Ideal girl is Ichimonji Mutsuki/Mutsuki-mama from Happy Lesson...

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

My ideal girl is kind, tender, caring, smart, sexy, funny ... and many more. Well that would be a very good describtion of my girlfriend Samantha (better known here on MT as PinkPrincessLacus) So I guess I can cosnider myself a lucky guy 'cause I've already found my perfect girl with who I want to spend the rest of my life.
ja-ne ^^

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

My ideal other would be some one who is cute instead of hot. She would be slightly shorter than me (I am not that tall my self for a guy). I would like her to care about me a lot but also rely on me to take care of her and make her happy or some one who would know I'm always there when I am needed or when there is a problem. The way she moves and acts would be innocent or childish. I would state some Anime and video game characters but I think it's best to be realistic in the category of "Love, Friends & Family".

Just to accept me for who I am. Has to forgive me for not remembering special dates ... since once i forgot my own b-day (not kidding here, had to check my id to remember) so like if i do forget her b-day or like anniversary it's not on purpose it's purely cuz dates are hard for me to remember.

give it up dreamers. fuck the ideal and take that roasted pig offered to you with the silver platter.

My ideal guy would stay with me, no matter how many times I run away, for whatever reason. He'll have to be more friend than boyfriend.

Like always...Our ideal partner will always be something wonderful..
For me,i don' t quite know what type of ideal partner would i like..
Ppl always say i'm picky...lolz
But,for me..I would definitely want my gal to be understanding..
Unfortunately..things always aren't this ideal to come by like fairy tales..lolz

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

for me my ideal girl woudl be:
smart, funny, sexy, caring, loving, and and... how can i say this.... uhhmmm that she isnt waiting for a kiss, she would just go for it every time... :D

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

allow me to misdirect the quetion...

the ideal person should first be yourself, then the true ideal person you seek will emerge

-repeat-

PAche

PAche

hoarder

Quote by jasaiyajinallow me to misdirect the quetion...

the ideal person should first be yourself, then the true ideal person you seek will emerge

god jasaiyajin you're always so...nevermind.i guess its true but my question was how is your ideal partner like, not how is an ideal person be like

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

I feel extremely awkward, since I never talk about guys... but I'll answer, anyway.

My type of guy should be sweet, funny, and of course, smart. He should know how to make me laugh, even when something bad has happened to me. He should understand me, he should be selfless, humble, and brave. He should make me smile, and, in a sense, should make me shine. ^_^

He should be my lover AND my friend. (Hey! That's a song!)

I ask for alot, don't I?

my ideal girl is the one i have right now! she is smart, pretty and cares about me no matter what :)

Quote by fireboi2365my ideal girl is the one i have right now! she is smart, pretty and cares about me no matter what :)

lolz. what make you think that she'll care about you when she got the brains and beauty. you're the last in line buddy.

MenchiKun

MenchiKun

o.O LIES ITS ALL LIEEES!

My ideal girl is just some who is herself, no putting on a show, she doesnt have to be beutiul or sexy she just has to love animals and a sense of humour =p

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.