Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Download Quota Dropping? - Minitokyo

Free Download Quota Dropping?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ I've this problem. I've not download anything, but sometimes, when I visit a certain page or when i refresh, the quota drops! What's wrong?

Just found out that the page that causes the drop was the group gallery. All i did was just to go in and it gets deducted. o.0

Oh yeah.. I had 30 free and I only download 4 stuffs. Just in case you guys wanna know. I'm left with 17 now which of course 9 of em was deducted due to the fact that I only visited the group gallery. -.-"

Signature

Serious?! In wad sense do u mean by Group Gallery?
Coz' I have yet to dl using any of those yet...
As I have mentioned... Been very bz and stressed up lately...
Haiz... All the best in your making of wallpapers!
Looking forward to them. XP

nic.=p

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

well~ i visit my group's gallery. and poof! it's dropped!

Signature

What happens when Free Quota is 0 , does it refill later ?

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

well~ yeah.. it does when you're active in MT

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

in answers to some basic questions:
free DL quota drops whenever u DL anything, from scans to walls. each item should = 1 quota.
The free DL quota replaces after a cycle of 24 hours, and remanining numbers cannot be carried over. Therefore numbers will stay at 30 max.
In details: Free Download Quota
groups have had some other problems as well, so it is not surprising that currently some problems may be expected from all these.

As for now, just refrain from going to the groups gallery, until it is settled.

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 03:29pm
i am not experiencing this problem however, i am not a member of anyclub that has a group gallery (luckily) but is there any problem when u do the same thing with just the public galleries?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

If you don't know already, the free quota doesn't drop only if you right click and save. It is considered downloaded if you enlarge that specific image. So maybe unawarely, you might have visited the site and enlarged the images.

Signature

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

n0pe, it's when I check out my group gallery. anyway, i'll try to refrain myself from visiting it till the bug is fixed

Signature

I learned the hard way that if you look at the same image twice even if it has already loaded in full, your quota will go down. Which is especially annoying if the image mentioned ends up being really poor quality when enlarged. :(

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

yeah.. that's true, but it's free.. so i guess we shouldn't conplain. =)

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

there is no code for deducting quota in th group gallery page at all. so if you refresh any group gallery three times, it will deduct 3 from your quota you say? (could you try that out for me).

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

looks like the problem isnt there anymore. that's weird... o.0

Signature

Ok, I just browsed through the forums, downloaded 2 wallpapers, went through anime reviews, went to ZOE gallery and suddenly my quota dropped from 28 to 4. Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong here?

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I'm not quite sure how it happend, but I logged into MT this morning and my downloade quota is at -3. I have no idea how a negative number showed up.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Quote by volrath77 Ok, I just browsed through the forums, downloaded 2 wallpapers, went through anime reviews, went to ZOE gallery and suddenly my quota dropped from 28 to 4. Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong here?

The same happened to me. Strange ...

Signature Image

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

I have quiet the same problem as volrath77 has, only that yesterday I had my quota at 30 and now I have it at 5 and I didn't browse the gallery or download wall! o_O What's wrong?

Signature

I refreshed the main page and I ended up dropping down to 5

Big thanks goes to Devildude for the sig. Master told me that there are two kinds of human beings in the world, those that are blessed and those that are not. Everyone wants to be blessed ones but...That's not the way the world is! I've tried and tried to be the first kind but i think god's already decided how my life will be. Now as one of those who have not been blessed i'm ready and willing to walk down any kind of dark path my path my life leads me to, with a smile on my face.Ares http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=trug
Signature

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Ok, scratch mine off the list, lol. I refreshed my page, and it fixed itself.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The maximum download quota is reduced to 5 to be more streamlined with the original intent of the credits sytem.

Please refer to the Minitokyo Changelog for more details.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Please check this thread for more "info"
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/41272/minitokyo-changelog/

Quote by Sheq02/04/2005
-Reduced Free Download Quota to 5
-Added e-mail address field to Personal Options
-Corrupted images no longer cost money to download

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

We are currently updating MT and will soon have an indepth answer to your problems- rest assured that nothing is wrong with your account :)

please stay tuned- shinsengumi is writing an update as we speak

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.