Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 number of notifications - Minitokyo

number of notifications

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

RyomaNagare

RyomaNagare

Seigi No Pilot

Hi, the other day i started receiving some PM, (wich doesn't happen often), now i have a number 5 stuck on my notificantion field, (on the left panel). however if i click on it i tells me there are no notifications, where are this messages? how can i reset the counter to 0?

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

all you have to do is make a click on the "purgue all" botton in your notification list.. that will erase all the messages, including the stuck ones.
don't bother, is not a big deal, it happened to me, too.! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote: all you have to do is make a click on the "purgue all" botton in your notification list

Please search before creating new threads. This question has been asked and answered numerous times.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.