Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SigImg Size Bug? - Minitokyo

SigImg Size Bug?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I thought sig image size was 468x60, the past weeks i've seen many users with sig images really above this limits.

Not that i dislike their work, but those big images really messes up MT style while browsing.

And i do prefer to see other members sigs, some are really nice.

Just saw one sig above 650 pixels width :(

Maybe it's me, but i remember that if you try to upload a bigger sigimg, system rejected it, maybe something is wrong, or maybe i'm? :sweat:

Signature

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

That Signatures are that big coz members of S20 Signature Studio (as me). We use them cause we refuse to conform the system, as Devil-san said :D
Hope it's help
If you wanna more info please visit the group
S20 Signature Studio

Oo it was you... hmm, well, what can i say, i guess i'm not the one to judge.

But it really sucks to browse all the way down to read XD

Signature

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Yes, naomi-akiyama's right. Besides, this isn't [sigimg], since the general image size wouldn't let you upload such image. They use [img] instead. So don't worry, this isn't a bug ;)

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

In that case the img tag out to be outlawed from sigs as it used to in MT2. There was a reason for that, and I still believe in it.

I know, but we can't do much, you know?

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Naomi-chan's is kinda too big IMO, but i think it should be the case, if it does bother that much, turning off the full view option would be another option. I like it better when the sigs are slightly larger, at least more artistic designs can be entered into the sig, which is what we do at S2O

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

To clarify, signature images must use the sigimg tag, and the maximum size for all signature images is 468x60 pixels. This is non-negotiable, and as such all members with signatures that violate these guidelines are to make sure that their signatures do meet these standards as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

While we're at it, can sheqel please fix the tags in the signatures so that [img] cannot be used for sig images? That'll remove the loophole in the site architecture.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

There should be a way to resize automatically images using javascript... i remember doing something like that in vB.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.