Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Gallery Item Not Found" on many items! - Minitokyo

"Gallery Item Not Found" on many items!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

Hello,
I'd just uploaded a wallpaper and clicked on it to check to see if it was there, but received a message:
"The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist."

I tried clicking a bunch of other new uploads from other people, but got the same message for those, too! D'oh!

ok im just lookin through wallpaers and it says that this one didnt exsist and then i click on all of them and it says that none of them exsist..................

THe same exact thing is happening to me, too >.<;

I too, would like some answers on what's going on.

have the same with both new & old enteries :(

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I'm getting the same thing- PM'ing both admins immediately. Maybe the image server's down.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Same problem here......

Same to me ><'. And I didn't receive any message from botChii. What's more, this item still exist in my user gallery.

Dominator

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Quote by dominatordSame to me ><'. And I didn't receive any message from botChii. What's more, this item still exist in my user gallery.

Your items haven't been deleted, therefore you wont receive any BotChii messages. When the problem's fixed you'll be able to see them again... hopefuly sooner rather than later.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

yay! I thought I was going crazy...

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

SORRY.. But something happened with my wallpaper Spring Elf it doesnt open!

merged: 07-21-2006 ~ 02:28am
Also with other submission.. so. I seee....

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.
Wings-Lovers

neia8

neia8

niea8

Same problem here.

I think our images are still there, due to some reason it is not accesable right now... Letsn wait for a moment and try again later.. this is a recording ;P

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

lol, maybe the mods should close this thread...because its just a bunch of people all saying the same thing in different ways. i think the mods already know that the gallery items arent showing up, people....

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

lol yeah problably the server or a bug whatever it is I'm sure they'll fix it soon XD
and yes is happening to me too >_>

Don't upload the your work again, the same thing will happen,
and you'll give the mods more work, to delete those repeated works

Quote by GottanameSeems like a code or image server glitch... we're looking into it and it'll be back up in around 6 to 7 hours when my system admin wakes up.

please stop posting on the thread, everyone is getting the same thing WE KNOW
just have patience!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

The admin mods will sort it, but you need to wait for them to log on (sadly they're off having real lives right now... The cheek of some people, I tell ya... ;) )

It probably makes sense to keep this open right now as it gives people a chance to read it & see they're not alone. But if it's an endless string of "Me too" type comments then I imagine spystreak or someone will close it sooner or later :)

I'm pinning this for the short-term.

All of the highlighted doujinshi art work, but that's about it. Everything else was that message.

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

WAAAA! TT.TT my whole gallery 'doesn't exist' *cries a river*

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

Ah..! The same thing is also happening to me T_T I was so sad. Now I'm happy to know what's going on.

merged: 07-21-2006 ~ 03:48am

Quote by starrliteangellol, maybe the mods should close this thread...because its just a bunch of people all saying the same thing in different ways. i think the mods already know that the gallery items arent showing up, people....

LMFAO YEP! :pacman:

ditto. i saw that on a few others and i was ticked

merged: 07-21-2006 ~ 03:52am
ditto. i saw that on a few others and i was ticked

I am pissed i have to submit all this shyt all over again

aff This Bug or server

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

Is it over now?

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

omg, same problem here, non of my wallpapers load... first I thought they were deleted but I didn't got any messages from botchii saying its deleted. It just says the error: The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist.

Damn what to do now.

Signature Image

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

nope, Cat's Eye - Hitomi _ Winter by anjovu just vanished. I was going to download it today too...because I figured this would happen eventually. woops T_T

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

Hey! Sorry, but I'm trying to upload my "Ayame S" doujinshi (from Fruits Basket) and I receive this message: "The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist."
So I'm reporting a bug. Can you help me? Should I subimit it again?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.