Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KIBA's over... - Minitokyo

KIBA's over...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

xJENNYx

xJENNYx

//Jennifer

The anime is now over... What are your thoughts on it?
I think that the ending may have been a bit rushed... But, overall, a really enjoyable series. :)
Do you think there is a possibility for a second season? XD

Hello there !
You know what ? I was a bit sad when I saw the last episode. Finally, I think that it was one of my favourite anime because that end is particularly philosophical (if I can say it).
I would like to think about a second season but I'm not sure at all. I think that it might be bad because that end was fabulous :)
But it's really possible because Roia said something like they could meet again.
See you :)

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I'm also kinda sad when I watched the last episode. But I also think that the ending is a bit rushed. And it was an enjoyable series and I liked it! I would hope for a second season but I think there's wouldn't be one, because ep 50 seems like a really good ending for ending a series, plus, Noa is.. back sick again... So I don't think so.
But it might be good to have a movie or an ova.

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.