Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Songstress-Reverie: News/updates & Contest - Minitokyo

Songstress-Reverie: News/updates & Contest

Group announcement by Songstress-Reverie

page 1 of 1 9 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Hey dear members of Songstress-Reverie!
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/Noah91/deviders%20and%20stuff/22.gif
First of all i'd like to start by introducing the group's new administrator: Gaara-no-shukaku!

The group also has a new layout made by the new admin himself! PLease go take a look and tell us what you think! ----------> http://songstress-reverie.minitokyo.net/

Some new updates have been done; now we've got two new highlighted items, more items in the gallery, new banners, and new images for Meer/Lacus's profiles :D
We're still updating the page as we go on :) Please try to visit the group from time to time :D

Alrighty! Now i'd really like to move on the main subject of this announcement! SONGSTRESS-REVERIE'S SIG/AVATAR contest!
We were planning to do this for quite some time but some of us were really busy! Lucky the new admin came and gave us a lift X-P

We would really love if as many members as possible participate so we can see everyones wonderful creations! Us, admins will be the judges.

You can either choose to make a signature or an avatar! You can choose to make both too if you'd like :D

Here are the rules,very simple :)

1) Maximum size for signature: 486x60 px

2) Avatar size: 100x100 px

3) Must include Meer or Lacus (or both)

4) Must have the text "Songstress-Reverie"

5) You can also put other text if you'd like

6) Must be in JPG or GIF format

7) Deadline is April 30th.Please send your pm before this date to join.

The three best entries will be posted up the group's page! And of course, these three winners will receive a prize as well!

You can pm your entry to either Xianghua or Gaara-no-shukaku .

If you have any questions/comments please post it up here! ^_^

Remember to have fun! Take care!~
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/Noah91/deviders%20and%20stuff/heart_50.gif

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

oh sweet a contest, its RYO-CHAN! good luck on the contest, and xianghua get on msn!

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Yay, welcome me lol. Ima update a lil bit of the layout, if it's too "bright". xD

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Awesome! A contest! I'll participate :)

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Yays! I must think of something to submit for the contest. I just love making icons! :D

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

a new administrator! congratulations!
a contest! well... I have to think if I am going to participate cause I am not good at photoshop xD but I will try

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Yay! Glad to see members are participating!
Oh don't worry auel1124, i know you'll do your best! I can't wait to see all those pretty stuff you guys will be making ^_^

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I think for avatars, you can ignore the "Songstress-Reverie" word, because it'll take much of the avy's space. :\

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

alrighty then...since it's my summer vacation over here, I'll try to participate in the contest ^_^

merged: 05-22-2007 ~ 05:37pm
but I'm not that good with photoshop....still, Luna's gonna try her best..ok then, time to get to work!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.