Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can I change my wrong profile? - Minitokyo

How can I change my wrong profile?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

How can I change the gender in my profile? i forgot to change it before i register.[thk for any help]

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Click on "Personal Settings" on the top-left panel.

or

http://members.minitokyo.net/personal/

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

ummmm...it's still cann't.but thk for post help. :)

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

go to personal settings, and if that doesn't work... then there must b sumthin wrong w/ ur comp. or MT. u cn try waiting a few dayz then changing it, it might work. good luck!

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

if you managed to screw up your gender for some bizare unkonwn reason, the surgeon can fix that for a rather heafty price. Or alternativly, go to the Support section and tell the mods/Sheq about it via the Support Inquiry section. You should get results there.

Generally, people don't suddenly change gender over night, so the option to change isn't there.

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Quote by Katzbalgerif you managed to screw up your gender for some bizare unkonwn reason,
the surgeon can fix that for a rather heafty price. Or alternativly, go
to the Support section and tell the mods/Sheq about it via the Support
Inquiry section. You should get results there.
Generally, people don't suddenly change gender over night, so the
option to change isn't there.

You don't? Ah, nuts...there goes a whole bunch of my theories on how the world works...

(grin)

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.