Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

gundam seed destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

well some new episodes of the new gundam serie gundam seed destiny are out.....
for the people who have seen the 9th episode prideful fangs...... they will notice there will be a rakusu/lacus look a like. At the first time i thought she has a new outfit and a new some of hairpin or something ( a starshape). but...... it's not..... she a look a like of lacus =D
well... I like her,so now I want your opinion about (new) lacus (look alike) =)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

lol we already have a Gundam SEED Destiny topic somewhere *too lazy to fetch it*

Well I haven't gotten 9 yet... and I might just hate her though, that's only if she takes Asuran away from Cagalli.

i heard #10 has Saviour! omfg! I can't wait!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

wuhaahahahhha!!
Well.... mayB the look a like will go with Shinn, I think that should be fun =d
5 nights remaining until episode 10 >_< (taking too long)T_T

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well in the opening we see the fake Lacus hugging Asuran. And maybe Stellar will get Shinn. Which, IMO, are a bad couple... and yeah epi 10 is taking too long to get... @_@

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

MayB Asuran will get them both =D the face Lacus and Cagalli =P

maybe it's "Lacus" which Chairman Dulandal prepared for making Athrun stay in Plant.... moreover Cagalli had a new fan...

plaaf

Goldbach's conjectur

i won't accept asuran with another girl other than cagalli, i'm going to cry... XO
no i'm joking, well we'll see some rivallity. Morever hawke seems to apreciate asulan... 3 girls for one guy, who's going to win? i want to see that! :D

"all pairs numbers are sum of two prims numbers" by Goldbach (XVIIe century)
--> will you be the first to demonstrate it?

=\ I hate Steller, no offence. XD I really want to shoot her down. She's as nuts as Fllay! X_X

The fake Lacus's name is Mia Campbell. She's so funny! XD The Haro is so dumb it's funny.

'Ready go go go!'

XD XD XD *dies*

『両手

i dont like the fake lacus. shes so funny looking when she smiles at athrun. lol i also agree that her haro is dumb.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

mia cambell (fake lacus) is kinda creepy :) right now she seems to be a fan of lacus, to the extent that she agreed to the chairman's offer of making herself the idol lacus clyne. Maybe later on when the real lacus comes, she might go against her :P

Signature

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

i agree that i dont like mia campbell very much , but the person that i hate the most in GSD is Yuna!!!! This guy is nothin but a jerk and will do anything to gain more power in orb... I hope that he ends up gettin killed by the end of the series

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

Quote by plaafi won't accept asuran with another girl other than cagalli, i'm going to cry... XO
no i'm joking, well we'll see some rivallity. Morever hawke seems to apreciate asulan... 3 girls for one guy, who's going to win? i want to see that! :D

:D Ha HA HA! Me too.
I think one of the girls well die like in gundam seed.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I like Gundam Seed Destiny, and I just got done watching episode 14, and I thought how funny it was that Kira kidnaped his sister.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Gah, no harddrive space to get ep.14 ........*deletes deletes deletes*

Is shinn really the main character?

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

uhm......I think so......but athrun as well , but I think kira won't.........think some great sub character.....shame...shinn is a bit cheap xD

Quote by SpikexpI like Gundam Seed Destiny, and I just got done watching episode 14, and I thought how funny it was that Kira kidnaped his sister.

now u mentioned it is kinda funny hehe

but at first i think its kinda brotherly love kinda thing ~ so its all nice ~

i just wanted to confirm this since i randomly came across this while reading something... is it true that Cagalli will die??? omfg... i hope not... i swear, if Cagalli and Asuran dont end up together... i...well... i'll do something! lolz... oh yeah, is there a direct download available for Destiny? coz i cant dowload the torrents and stuff... hehe..

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

i like meer so much better than lacus.. lacus has no personality but merr is just so hyper and fun..

i like how they keep pairing yzak and dearka together..

i like the series but i want more about shin! i totally don't care about athrun and kira anymore..

and yuna needs to stop trying to run cagalli's country.... although how he acted in episode 14 had me in hysterics

yeah, merr = superior :D

As for shinn, I think he is only fit to be a flip out character the way he is developed..... really need something to happen to him meh....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I kind of pity Mia Campbell (the Lacus Clyne 'clone'), because she is perceived as Lacus Clyne and not as herself, it's like... she's got no self-identity and well, she wasn't doing anything about it. Martyrdom has its limits, and if it means losing your own self in the process, heck... I don't even know what I would do. Being forced to live up to others' expectations, not to mention actually filling in for someone else... that's real tough, especially when it means throwing away your own identity for others' sake.

I'd still vote for Athrun x Cagalli pairing in the end though... ^^;

Episode 14 sure was funny, Kira crashing on that horrible wedding... then kidnapping his own sister. Now that's a real laugh... *sticks a very large needle into a Yuuna voodoo doll*

Quote by BanchanI kind of pity Mia Campbell (the Lacus Clyne 'clone'), because she is
perceived as Lacus Clyne and not as herself, it's like... she's got no
self-identity and well, she wasn't doing anything about it. Martyrdom
has its limits, and if it means losing your own self in the process,
heck... I don't even know what I would do. Being forced to live up to
others' expectations, not to mention actually filling in for someone
else... that's real tough, especially when it means throwing away your
own identity for others' sake.
I'd still vote for Athrun x Cagalli pairing in the end though... ^^;
Episode 14 sure was funny, Kira crashing on that horrible wedding...
then kidnapping his own sister. Now that's a real laugh... *sticks a
very large needle into a Yuuna voodoo doll*

yeah I agree with you...that mia campbell.......BLEH xD!!!!!

well......I don't call it as a kidnapping....but as a rescue xD!!!! that yuuna really sux ....xD so scared....worthless xD

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

yea it is coool and i think it is vetter than gundam seed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wing Zero
Signature

hmz..well..I just saw the new episode 15 !!!!
yikes savior cames in action ^^.....too bad it was too short -_-"......
hmz...too much talking xD.....that stellar......got some issues xD....she really get hooked up when she hears that she can fight in a war xD and kill people......-_-"......is here some docter nerby???xD lol uhm...well.....I don't really like shinn....still thinking childish and being harsh >_< darn.......I wonder when minerva wil meet up with archangel =) can"t WAIT untill NEXT WEEK t_t.....

gundam seed destiny is ok but it seems to be going a bit slower than in gundam seed...well thats my opinion...but the show itself is still good. wuts up with that chairman guy..dang i don't know why but i just don't like him. hes just sooo weird

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.