Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new here ^_^ - Minitokyo

I'm new here ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

i'm new here

please check my gallery
i would like to hear from u what do u think about it?

Hey and welcome to Minitokyo. ^-^

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Welcome to MT.

Be sure to head to the Support Section to read the FAQ and User Policy to clear up any problems you may come across before you have them... and to prevent botChii love letters. The less you know about botChii love letters, the better (mods have deleted some of your stuff if you get one).

Anyway, have fun on MT!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Acid eh? I think I have a few bottles of that in my laboratory...muhaha..maybe you care to join me and check it out sometime? anyways welcome guinea pig, check out the rules, stay for a visit and have a fun death i mean day!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes - welcome to MT - and nice to meet you. Name's Celessa - have a wonderful stay here!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

why hello welcome to minitokyo. and ok sure. :)

welcome...cool drawing...i hope i can post mine too...sigh...have fun...heehee

Signature Image

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Hello ::curtsies:: I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, and welcome to Mini Tokyo, as stated once before and above, make sure that you check out the Support Section to answer all your possible questions, OR check out the forum. And I would be delighted to take a wonder at your gallery, not a problem. I do hope that you enjoy your stay here, and I hope to see you around. Until then..

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hiya welcome to the forum! If you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
Enjoy your stay!

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

hi there welcome to MT! i hope to see more submissions from you. it's cool & nice!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.