Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite scent? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite scent?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

soulas

The Crappah.

my friend's scent, peaches,jasmine,periwinkle

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

Black Cherry ^^ is my fav scent. but love to Moonligth Path. is a body cream from Bath & Body Works, is a excelente bucause smell a lavender. y that olor is good. that smell remembers good things to me.

Cedar is my favorite scent. It can't be beat! Well, IMO.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

my favourite scent is

when i walk trough the forest
smells so good ^^

you should smell it too :P

i like the scent cucumber melon. its smells fruity. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i think jasmine.....or morning glory....o and axe, old spice (it smells great on guys!)
i recomend them to ya!
~Roxy~
opps i forgot......Irresistable, by Givenchy

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

pretty much anything florial since i adore flowers! i especially like hyacinth, roses, and narcissus... i also like Tommy Girl

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

good Texas wood smoke, preferrably along with brisket.

I am invincible!

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Green apple! Hehe..Oh! Strawberry and watermelon too! x3 Freesia and a variety of flowers also smell good too. ^__^

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

um the scent of nature after a good rain fall.

Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Pine wood scent. I just love it. It r0x0rz... I also like the Emporio Armani fragance, t3h most l337 scent in this world.

Grilled meat, rain humidity, hot chocolate, and that meaty-greasy smell coming out from taco stand in the street.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

I love the smell of baking bread (especially sour dough).

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

my favorite scent is honeysuckle because it's fresh and not too sweet.
But I like coconut too. And the smell of a good tea ^^ (but I think I like the scent of everything good to eat lol)
I liked to smell my rat too...

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

Kaly2049

Kaly2049

Sama.

I like Opium( like the drug) it is a soft warm and musky scent or Sweet green tea ,It is sweet like candy and herby at the same time

Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead .Without death, there would be no motivation to accomplish anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

i love vanilla scents but has anyone ever heard of a store called greenearth? well they have this candles and they are so heavenly! *drool* they smell like vanilla orange (or orange vanilla...cant remember the name right now but go smell it if you ever get the chance)

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Vanilla

the scent smells so sweet that u can almost eat it....
*about to eat a candlewax that has vanilla scent* LOL

retire

My girlfriends scent. It's intoxicating.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.