Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime you are watching now in 2005? - Minitokyo

What anime you are watching now in 2005?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

i'm watchin neon genesis evangelion.

beck

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I'm watching Rozen Maiden now, must say I'm hooked, I'll probably get more anime once I make some more space on my HD.

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Appleseed should be coming out in theatres soon. The Ghost in the Shell movie wasn't in any theatres near me OX , but I hope this movie is.

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

I'm hooked on
Grenadier
Bleach
Beck
and just last night I started School Rumble

Hound

:: Eternal Wings ::

Gunslinger Girl and Gundam SEED destiny

I'm still watching Inu Yasha...have been since 03 and will untill 2030 if I have to... curse YOU adult SWIM AND YOUR constant scedule CHANGES!!!!

Other stuff I am trying to watch is Gundam Seed, but it was turned off, also Full Metal Alchemist, and I am downloading some Azumanga Dioh stuff to watch. It was higly recomended to me.

Just finished watching Gungrave and Ai Yori Aoshi. Now I'm watching Great Teacher Onizuka.

hmm right now Kaleido Star, My Hime , Rozen Maiden, UtaKata and Gankutsuou... different types really but like them all :)

i am watching Mahoromatic session 2 (very funny ^_^,Naruto,Gundam seed Destiny

PS: ecchi IS wrong :D

Full Metal Alchemist. I can't wait until the second volume comes out!

Full Metal Alchemist. I can't wait until the second volume comes out!

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

AIR, GSD, AIR, Bleach, AIR, Negima, AIR, Naruto, OMF Godamn goddess, AIR, Samurai Champloo and last but not least AIR

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Im watching Bleach and FullMetal Alchemist.

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

Naruto and Gundam Seed Destiny

Myoto

Myoto

nissin

Im watching Naruto, its coming to my contry in 2006 or sooner... I hope

Well I've Just finished wacthing th hole serie of Onegai Teacher (the 12 episodes).
i Love the series. But knowing that there was another anime on TV i rush to see it.
It was VanDread and i've got to admit that its prety cool.... yeah I know that there are betters but its pretty cool anyway.

Whatever i try to do (and eventually achieve) .... I put all my heart in it.
That is how i am :D !

Signature

Special Thanks to Crys that gave us a link to what bunny finally achieved " What Bunny Has Been Up To... "

me now watching:

Jinki: Extend
Mai HiMe
AIR
Ah! My Goddess

The fragments of summer will jump open and break out,
and rain upon the sparkling sky, the sea, and the world.

NatsuNoTenshi

NatsuNoTenshi

the summer within

At the moment i'm watching Full Metal Alchemist, and i'm gonna start watching Bleach as soon as i can. then probably just pick up a few burned dvds from a friend and start watching those too. So far i've already watched FLCL which isnt too hard to finish and Trigun and i think all of Cowboy Bebop.

"Whatever poison's in this bottle will leave me broken sore and stiff.
But it's the genie at the bottom who I'm sucking at. He owes me one last wish."
Signature Image
[Ecchi Club] ;) [KittyCats] ;)
[GameThreadSociety] :D

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I'm new to anime XD I've only been watching Naruto so far, but I recently started watching Full metal Alchemist, which I'm very impressed with. :)

Signature

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

So many like Naruto, Mamotte Shugogetten, AIR, AA! Megami-sama, Mahoraba, Girls Bravo second season, Jinki Extend, Mai-HiME, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Starship Operators and To Heart -remember my memories-. More more more!!! I'm insane..... nah, should be saying otaku. :P

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

DNG

DNG

Demonic

I,ve been trying to watch Shaman King, but the episodes on TV are jumbled up. But I,ve been really watching every Shadow Skill episode made, including the movie, because my friend has a friend who has a friend from Japan who can get almost anything. :)
I,m a real fan of Shadow Skill.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

My-hyme, kenran butoh Sai and Kurau Phantom memory XD

Bleach...although the last few episodes have been downright dissappointing. Why has it suddenly become so slapstick and not at all serious, especially when it's reaching a critical part of the story??

Also watching Naruto. The next few episodes will be kewl :)

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.