Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ^.^This year who will be ur valentine? - Minitokyo

^.^This year who will be ur valentine?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I dont have a Valentine,but,im always alone in that time,so,i think that if i have a Valentine,that will be weird xD,Im a loner anyway ^^u

K I R A B O S H I !

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

no one ^_^' i never had a valentine or a boyfriend either so this year it wont changed too. nope, no valentine for me :)

Signature

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

Quote by DarkMaiden1369*sigh* I think out of all the holidays or so called holidays this is
one of the dumbest ... evry year some how I manage not to have a
Valentine, I thought I ouwld have one this year but my bf broke up with
me like 2 weeks ago ^^' It's too abd b/c I reallyliked him but oh well
Another Valentine's Day alone^^ oh well

Sorry to hear that you will be spending your time alone... I think ive only had 1 year spent with a valentine, every other time, something came up or was not with someone. This year ill be away from my girlfriend again for valentine.. can't be helped i guess.

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Nope I expect no one, because I've never had a love before anyway.

Or if talking in the anime valentine, then Mizuho would be my valentine. ^_^'

I would like it be a close friend of mine called Liisa... but I dunno.. we'll see^^

hum.....let me think......well i don't have anyone in real that i like
but i would like to have from Kurogane or Fai from tsubasa for anime valentine.

I hope everybody will have a great V-Day!

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Solitude is my Valentine... I've never had a Valentine before and having a friend as a Valentine is rather kind of the person, but I dunno....I'd prefer someone on more of a 'relationship' basis, but if I go off of that, I'll always be alone. Nonetheless I'll spend Valentines day alone like I always do and it'll be the same for next year and the year after that.... etc.

Signature Image

hehe. Me none this year. Anybody i cared for i left when i moved to florida. So >.>;; nope nobody. I"m a creep anyway. X/

BTW what about you? no valentine for you either or are you just gonna keep that a secret? lol

Signature

my boyfriend of course ^-^
i love valentine its always so sweet and romantic for couples

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

lol I guess there's a lot ppl here have the same solitariness as I do... :P
then I wouldn't be sad in valentine's day as of not having a sweetheart :)
but' I hav to find one soon.... I'm getting too old w00t..... o.O

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

No valentine for me this year, same as almost every other year...I've gotten one valentine from someone (other than the cute li'l kids I baby-sit for). It was a couple years ago on V-day, and I found a small card with my name on it in my school locker (it was my first year at that school). I opened it, and on the inside was stamped "Dear Kelsey~ I just waned to remind you that on this day someone loves you! Love, God" ...I haven't gottan a valentine since then, and I still don't know who put it there...oh well. I'm not the type for guys to like, so it's all good.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

i wish i had one..but zannen ... geh...oh well im friends with most of the guys at my school..thats good enough for me..

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

As always, Natalie Portman.

feels to early to be thinking about valentines. no valentine for me. but, fav valentine message: i choo choo choose you! ^_^

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Luali

Celestial Love

My gf ^^

But I don't know what to do for her yet :P

since its the first I might go with the typical roses thang, but i'll probably think of something cool and unique (and probably quiet random) nearer the time ^^

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Sigh i'm too freaking shy to get a girl. Sigh if she was real i choose Kasumi. ^_^' T_T

CrazyBlindGuy27

The Name Says It All

Unfortunately, I'll probably be alone this Valentine's Day (as usual). :sweat: Oh well, the lonely times will come to an end when the time is right.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by CottonCandymy boyfriend of course ^-^
i love valentine its always so sweet and romantic for couples

Hence Valentines day....Its for lovers....>.> So people like me, who don't have someone special, HATE Valentines day. Personally I think its one of the most worthless celebrations ever. There really is no point to it except for those that have loved ones. Even then its only to show how much you 'care' for that person. It just reminds the rest of us of how alone we are. So basically its rubbing it into my face that I'm single and I don't have anyone and each year that becomes a constant reminder thanks to this day we call Valentines Day.

Signature Image

i hav a crush on this guy but the bad thing is he alreadi has a girlfriend...i was to late >.< so no 1 is >.<

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

My girlfriend Cheeky Peach ^_^
http://cheeky-peach.minitokyo.net/

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

Quote by narutofan92hehe. Me none this year. Anybody i cared for i left when i moved to florida. So &gt;.&gt;;; nope nobody. I"m a creep anyway. X/
btw what about you? no valentine for you either or are you just gonna keep that a secret? lol

me^^ i completely forgot to say if i had a valentine, and it's not a secret lol :D like u i don't have a valentines either but if someone's willing to ask me, then i'll be their valentine!^.~ okais! so guyz don't be shy :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Ah,

no one XD
im thinking of a couple of guys (i wish i didnt -_-')
but.....naaahhh.
bsides. im just 13.
it'd be nice if a guy-friend would ask tho. (fine, i would probably love it)

but if its gonna be not real...
My dear sweet Ashton Anchors OX OX

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Ore nekoyo!!! OX OX My girlfriend Vanessa XP (I love u my sweetie)

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hehe, my boyfriend will be my Valentine! ;)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.