Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Double Posts - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

MT has a HUGE gallery of pictures, i was thinknig of uploading some of mine but i was afraid that someone else would have already posted it. since theres so many pics i cannot tell if the pic has already been posted, what would happen if i uploaded a picture that someone else already uploaded?

~nothing to say~

it would be deleted I guess, there's always the search funtion on the right above the ads, but I dont know if it searches the gallery or just the forums, and you might have the image named something else anyway,
If I were you, I'd just browse the gallery of the anime you want to upload a pic from and just look at the thumbnails, then go upload if you didnt see it anywhere

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

If you post a picture that someone else has already posted, the moderates will check to see which one has the better quality (resolution vs pixelation) and delete the one which has lower quality. It's best to search through the section of the show/artist you are going to post to before posting. For example, if posting an Eva pic, search though the Evangelion section.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

*points at Policy and FAQ* You are expected to look for doubles to the best of your capabilities though. The galleries are huge but it is no excuse to post without checking ..... so do try.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

ok ty for the help, i will look before i post...
are scans just higher quality versions of wallpapers?

~nothing to say~

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by inoesomestuffok ty for the help, i will look before i post...

Depends on the work - but its the scans that are usable for wallpaper material that really matters here. And no - wallpapers aren't scans - remember that.

The best quality scans are the good qualities to post here.
Best of luck researching and posting the ones not here on MT. @_@

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by inoesomestuffok ty for the help, i will look before i post...

The User Policy explains this. All wallpapers that show 0 effort will be deleted. So if you just use a bit of a scan with nothing else, it will be deleted.

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Should we report walls masquerading as scans? I occasionally see an image posted as a "scan" that is obviously a wall... one that I saw was even in the same gallery as the two scans it was composed of.

Well, the galleries are HUGE so check a few pages, if you dont see your scan, submit it. If you dont get a message from [chii] you're OK! But its next to impossible to find a scan that hasnt already been uploaded...... XO

Defender of the Misunderstood

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.