Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Deeper Kyo (Manga ONLY) anyone? - Minitokyo

Samurai Deeper Kyo (Manga ONLY) anyone?

Tagged under Samurai Deeper Kyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

in here,sdk #36 are selling now
of coz it is the latest volume..
it's gonna reach the final chapter i think...
haha,i like hotaru n shinrei.....
umm,actually those taishirou is not bad guy,rite?
hishigi is cool

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I've reached #36 too... Kyo is awakening... ^o^

Hotaru has always been a favourite. Cute ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

I've only reached up to volume 13 but latest one out over here is volume 16 i think. Does anyone know how many volumes there are? I saw on tokyopop webbie that it was up to volume 28, but from what im reading on this thread, it seems to be more

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

Yo! I've been looking for the manga, in stop tazmo it aparently stopped at chap 90 or so, I'd like to know where can I download the following chapters? hell I don't care even if I have to buy them (hope you can provide some online store that ships international), so if anyone of you know where can I download or buy the manga I would greatly appreciate it

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

Totally like the manga...though sometimes it's a bit..um...
But it's still a great manga. U gotta love all the bishies! I'm still up to 21 only though...^^

I've read the final showdown between kyo and aka no ou!
kyaaaaaa~~~~~~!
so kawaiiii the way yuya kissed oni kyo *weeps with joy(mind you, oni kyo not oni me no kyo)
and the ending is so cute the way everyone visits yuya.
and hotaru too!

merged: 09-28-2006 ~ 05:35pm
hey does anyone know where to get sdk manga scans on the net from #103? forward although i do have kreko from the time sdk first came out , I'm not particularly keen on the name changing and the censorship

my brother hates sdk, but screw him!
he likes love hina and chobits like manga!
sdk is my second most favourite manga.~!
even if people say rurouni kenshin is better, I think sdk definitely rulez! rurouni kenshin is waaaaaaaaay too soft ^_^.

merged: 09-28-2006 ~ 05:48pm
in kreko the names are.......
Tokito- jihito
hishigi- ryuushi
fubuki- fukuyuki
bontenmaru-hantenmaru
hotaru- kei/keikoku
Yuya-yuyue
mibu kyoshiro-renzhi kyoshilang (urghh..... total massacre!)
yukimura-something else, I forgot
sasuke-saju
okuni-aguo

there's a few more names but I can't remember.

I think they translated it from chinese to malay thats why it's so weird

Are there still any fans? I'm from Japan. I read all episodes ,but I want to read more. I was so sad that S.D.Kyo ended. I liked the ending , but I want to know more about each character. Then, I made a petition on Petition Online.
http://www.petitiononline.com/kyo1029/petition.html
Please sign it and help me to spread it to all S.D.Kyo fans if you feel the same way as me. I also posted about it on the biggest fansite in France.
In the petition , we ask Kamijyo Akimine and Shounen Syukan Magazine to make " Gaiden" (???. It's a style of manga. Do you remember Akimine wrote a special episode for Yukimura Sanada ( In Kyo, he is 37years old ,but in this story he is 19 years old). I just want to read " Character stories"...

Thank you for reading!

merged: 11-12-2006 ~ 12:10pm

Quote by chidoguanYo! I've been looking for the manga, in stop tazmo it aparently stopped at chap 90 or so, I'd like to know where can I download the following chapters? hell I don't care even if I have to buy them (hope you can provide some online store that ships international), so if anyone of you know where can I download or buy the manga I would greatly appreciate it

Download? Do you respect Akimine Kamijyo? If you do so, you can't download illegally.

merged: 11-12-2006 ~ 12:11pm

Quote by yunamayin here,sdk #36 are selling now
of coz it is the latest volume..
it's gonna reach the final chapter i think...
haha,i like hotaru n shinrei.....
umm,actually those taishirou is not bad guy,rite?
hishigi is cool

Yes! Hishigi is the best XD Hishigi speaks very politely in Japanese.

wow, you're from japan? then its easy for you to get the manga...so envious...>_> akimine kamijyo also made samurai high spoof. its really funny ^__^ they're all in high school and they were fighting with modern tools *snort*

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.