Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most annoying voice? - Minitokyo

Most annoying voice?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

i think the most annoyed voice is salior moon. X.X give me a rock and ill throw it straight toward her mouth! XD

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Shippou (sp), Inuyasha's brother, the Japanese/English Usopp, English voiced Sanji, English voiced Luffy, Naruto, English voiced Yoh, Vash the Stampede/Kiba.
<Gonna be hated after this.. ^_^'>

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

littel washu(missspelled) from tenchi muyo its not that its annoying persay but its just wird for that body to have that voice

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

zink

zink

cookie?

all i can think of is: reina from .hack//legend of the twilight. in some parts she is very annoying especially when she yells: shugo!!! when i gets to that i can't stand it. she's not that annoying all the time, only in some parts. i mean i can't stand high-pitched voice at first and i get to used to it but reina's voice was quite annoying.

Signature Image

english dubs

Signature Image

Orochimaru's voice somewhat annoys me

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Seraphita

Seraphita

I like to drink elven blood

fran drescher

I am the devourer of fiends
May all lesser devourers bow before me
Signature
My weapons: ~ My Pistol ~ My Pistol 2 ~ My Pistol 3 ~
My people: ~ My Boyfriend ~
My group Memberships: ~ Day Dreamerz ~ Japanese Group ~
My groups (Co Admin): ~ Gaurdians of MT ~ Samurai Gunman of MT ~

~ Aishiteru Kuai-koibito ~

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.