Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Farewell - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

aya!!! Not you too, Celessa! It was very sad to see Shuei leaving, but you're leaving also! t____t Well, we had a lot of fun with the Number of Word game, hope U did as well! I hope everything works out for the best Celessa! I'm really going to miss you dearly! Hope you'll come back soon! ^^;V

It's sad that I never got to know you, and now I never will have the chance. I respect you for your meaningful answers in various threads, and for this I salute you. Take care, and I hope we have the chance of meeting each other again, someday, somehow.

... ur actually leaving... *runs away* >.<

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Please take care, and We will miss you....at least, keep in touch from time to time....have the best of luck
Sayorara....T_T.....

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

aw......celess........very sad to hear from you that you are leaving mt......with an unknown reason.... hmz....you've always been a bit misterious to me.....crap.....now I can't listen to your nice songs anymore >_<.........I hope you'll come back some day here to mt......or just say hi =).....take care and be happy =)
(I'll talk to ya on msn.....if you're not so busy......some day....=)

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

omg! you're leaving?! nuuu, you can't! well I won't be around much myself soon >.< awww, we'll all miss you Cel, hope whatever it is you're leaving for gets resolved and taken care of, best of luck and take care ^__^ *waves*

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

:( :( :( Well i dont know the reason,but i hope too that you come return some Day,How long you need times to come Back we all well be waiting for you!!!! :) So take care fo your self and i wish you all Best in your Life and i hope we see us any when here in MT.So Farewell Celessa. T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Although I don't know you very long... I really hate to see good people go. And like some many before me, I do hope that you'll return someday. I'm being honest about it cause I really hate goodbyes. So I just say till we meet again if ever our path cross... If not? I hope you live your life to the fullest and keep it real with your dreams ^^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Celessa, you never told anything about you leaving. :( Without you here I have no one to talk to, please reconsider =( I don't know what heppened while I was gone, but is it really that bad that you have to leave? I guess I will talk to you on msn about it...

Signature

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Celessa, you're leaving too, huh =(. well, i dont know the reason as to why you're leaving, but i hope to see you soon. im gonna miss ya cause im used to seeing u alot around MT now. bye, until next time!

Signature

phl

phl

Gone

What!? You... leaving!? No reasons you want to tell!? Oh... I understand.... But it's sad nonetheless...
I know we didn't talk a lot to each other, but hey! I'm canadian too! :)
Anyway, I think you're ok with your decision and I understand it. Take care then...

Oooh, look at my bunny avi... looks so depressed because of your departure! ^_^'

I'll just say "goodbye for now"...
We'll miss you...

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

T_T,pretty sad u.u,also i start to getting used to seeing youre answers on threads,but i wish u the best of luck and we will miss u a lot

K I R A B O S H I !

Are you F serious...apple lady...?? Man...we had a great time with the Word Forum...wow...this is one shocking news...and you are quiet popular around here... :sweat: anyway...I really dont know the reason why you are leaving...but I guess there must be a reason...and I dont want to *dig* too deep about it...you are the first girl I know here...so yeah...going to miss you...and I still want to complain about I am being funny...lol... :D guess this is a farewell...well...maybe you should have a party or something...DDR...??? lol...dont know when you going to come back...?? well if you do...make sure you write something in my GB so we can keep in contact...anyway so long...!! *cry* *hug* *slap*...forget the *slap part*...how bout *high five*...?? lol :D

Well...deeply sorrow and going to miss you...whatever you do...make sure you still remember some of the old pals here...Best of Luck in your future Education and Career...well...Good-Bye and Good Luck...stay cool...!! :D

-OneWingTenshi

Signature Image

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I miss you so much Celessa and please take care okay? *sniff* I wish you good luck for your live and I don't forgot you ^^

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by DREAMCelessa please tell me your not going to leave us. :( I have always
respected and enjoyed your responses to the many diverse threads on MT.
You have always been "true" to yourself and for that i am grateful.
I'll never forget going to your userpage and wondering what song is
playing. :)
i really hope that you keep an open mind and allow yourself to rejoin
the MT community when you are ready and on your own terms. Feel free to
pm whenever and about anything. Princess Celessa take care of yourself,
you will be greatly missed. I wish you the best of luck in your future
endeavors for i am certain you will succeed. :)
au revoir, Princess Cel.

... Yes indeed I will - I'll miss you too Dream - and I got a stroller full of Morning Musume waiting for ya - lol. Remember your thread on what it takes to rule over our world? We had such great times, though I left halfway along the thread - but it was fun to read *_* - too bad it was spammy though, but we had a blast nonetheless. Kind of reminded me of the definitely fun times we had with Chopstickz in the mix.

Thanks really for your words of encouragement. I shall try my best to succeed no doubt. Take care.

Quote by StarCenturyaya!!! Not you too, Celessa! It was very sad to see Shuei leaving, but
you're leaving also! t____t Well, we had a lot of fun with the Number
of Word game, hope U did as well! I hope everything works out for the
best Celessa! I'm really going to miss you dearly! Hope you'll come
back soon! ^^;V

Aya!!! Nooo.... I'm gonna miss the biggest game master I've ever known... you even surpass my knowledge by a mile when it comes to games - lol - no but really, you've been a great friend of mine for a long time, and I love how your threads are all game related - especially on your new thread on Number of Words - it was hilarious, no doubt. *_* - I'm sure you can still stick around and have fun, like you've always been having lately. Farewell, and take care. Keep rocking with your wallies there, Star. lol

Quote by toonleapPlease take care, and We will miss you....at least, keep in touch from time to time....have the best of luck
Sayorara....T_T.....

*_* **Waves** And I miss your wallies, but I've kept a tab on your site so when I come back, I can check yours out. I love how you submit your scans and wallpapers on the net - because you do it solely for amusement fun and that's something pretty absent here on MT - to actually be enjoying what you are doing with your passion to wall, and as a bonus, to wall especially for your favorite friends. I was one of those people who actually loved your works from the get-go - and your taste of anime artistry was superb! I'm gonna miss you a lot, toonleap *_* - noooo.... bye bye. *_*

Quote by LenaPriss:( :( :( Well i dont know the reason,but i hope too that you come
return some Day,How long you need times to come Back we all well be
waiting for you!!!! :) So take care fo your self and i wish you all
Best in your Life and i hope we see us any when here in MT.So Farewell
Celessa. T_T

**Nods** Okies... thanks!

Quote by Deviletomg! you're leaving?! nuuu, you can't! well I won't be around much
myself soon >.< awww, we'll all miss you Cel, hope whatever it is
you're leaving for gets resolved and taken care of, best of luck and
take care ^__^ *waves*

n______n - Devi! Or shall I call you Devilet! I mi'ish you so much already - and mi'ish feels awful, awful! Thanks for the fluffy wuffy bunny, I will keep it to remind us of all the fun times we shared. And the candy canes, and the chats over by the guestbook! Hehe... so fun! Guess I'm gonna miss the cutest Snow Angel ever to grace here on MT - and a super duper fine Canadian girl to boot! ^_______^ If I don't come back as of late, I'll have to say, farewell to ya too - and best of luck on your journey as well. u___u - I'll mi'ish you and your wonderful wallies. Mi'ish so jealous now. *_* I bought you a cute snow teddy bear **hands her the gift as a token of good friendship** so long. n_n

Quote by boogybroCelessa, you never told anything about you leaving. :( Without you here
I have no one to talk to, please reconsider =( I don't know what
heppened while I was gone, but is it really that bad that you have to
leave? I guess I will talk to you on msn about it...

*_* - I won't be around MSN much either, even though it seems that I'm online, I won't be. Only for important messages, pretty much. Gah - soz there boogybro, and welcome back to MT, glad to see you are back. So long now.

Quote by StarfireCelessa, you're leaving too, huh =(. well, i dont know the reason as to
why you're leaving, but i hope to see you soon. im gonna miss ya cause
im used to seeing u alot around MT now. bye, until next time!

*_* Boo - I will miss you too Starfire. **Sniffs** Keep it real, my cool Ayumi Fan / Friend - I keep noticing you a lot on MT as well, so mi'ish will definitely miss you sometime along the road as well. You are a nice friend. *_* - Bye, and so long there. ^_^

Quote by phlWhat!? You... leaving!? No reasons you want to tell!? Oh... I understand.... But it's sad nonetheless...
I know we didn't talk a lot to each other, but hey! I'm canadian too! :)
Anyway, I think you're ok with your decision and I understand it. Take care then...

Oooh, look at my bunny avi... looks so depressed because of your departure! ^_^'

I'll just say "goodbye for now"...
We'll miss you...

Ahh - and I remember that thread of yours here as well - your game was quite some fun lol - aww... you made that sad bunny avi because of me? Awww.... that's so sweet! **Huggles** phl - I hope you really truly have lots of fun as well. **Sighs** But you can switch to that snowflake avi if you want to back - you made me one happy girl today - for a while there. lol - thanks for caring and trying to keep me in touch. I for once will miss ya truly too - you've been very caring and funny - haha - well what can I say? **Salutes** gonna miss ya definitely there.

Quote by OneWingTenshiAre you F serious...apple lady...?? Man...we had a great time with the
Word Forum...wow...this is one shocking news...and you are quiet
popular around here... :sweat: anyway...I really dont know the reason
why you are leaving...but I guess there must be a reason...and I dont
want to *dig* too deep about it...you are the first girl I know
here...so yeah...going to miss you...and I still want to complain about
I am being funny...lol... :D guess this is a farewell...well...maybe
you should have a party or something...DDR...??? lol...dont know when
you going to come back...?? well if you do...make sure you write
something in my GB so we can keep in contact...anyway so long...!!
*cry* *hug* *slap*...forget the *slap part*...how bout *high five*...??
lol :D Well...deeply sorrow and going to miss you...whatever you
do...make sure you still remember some of the old pals here...Best of
Luck in your future Education and Career...well...Good-Bye and Good
Luck...stay cool...!! :D -OneWingTenshi

**Chomps on an apple** Well well, haven't forgotten my touch there OneWingTenshi - lol! And yeah, keeping the DDR thing going on as well, I've been dancing a lot lately and keeping practice with my skills as well - thanks for mentioning about it. ^_^

Well I remember when you first came and you kept posting those cool Guilty Gear Wallies of yours. I love Guilty Gear a lot - with Dizzy! I love your avi and siggy - she looks so cute! May is my fav. character in the game - because she loads that big anchor of hers and can whoop lots of butts - lol, aside from my best character Sol-BadGuy - I'm cheap with his Dragon Install technique. *_* - good times. Look, you made me cry too - wehhhhh! I'll miss ya - and it's a pleasure seeing you having to post good things on MT as well - take care! ^_^

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeT_T,pretty sad u.u,also i start to getting used to seeing youre answers
on threads,but i wish u the best of luck and we will miss u a lot

Yeah *_* - and I'm gonna miss your cool Seto Kaiba theme as well - with the Blue Eyes White Dragon - I still post it on my desktop from day to day - aside from some others, lol. Take care. *_*

Quote by DianKibouI miss you so much Celessa and please take care okay? *sniff* I wish you good luck for your live and I don't forgot you ^^

Oh my god... **Gasps and covers her mouth.** Oh my god, noo... **Really starts crying deeply** Dian - the Inflatable lover! Noo.... how's the inflatable church doing? Not a scratch, ne? I'm gonna miss you a lot, and good luck to you too. I'm never gonna forget ya as well ^_^. *_*

I'm going to try my best to still stick around MT, though that's not going to be plenty likely the case. My friends, I'm gonna definitely miss a lot of you **Cries** - yesh, too bad I wasn't able to know some people better, and I am surprised by the overwhelming response that some people find my posts funny and informative. I dunno @_@ - I'm humble that at least my fairwell was a good one - *_* - so thanks to all you people who truly care, and those who just wanted to drop by and say hello - I will miss you all too. MT was such a blast, but eventually sooner or later I'm going to have to leave for quite a long time, so I guess this is it. Bye now... ^_^ It's been an honor getting to see you peeps! **Waves farewell once more**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I'm sorry to see you go, Celessa. I hope you will find time to return; you have a lot of friends here on MT and that's a resource to be cherished.

--Gramps

...*sob* why are u going!!! T_T ...it was so random....so many great times....every since those long weeks ago in the the "tell more about yourself" thread...gah...shui goes n now u...u cuda broke it to me gentler... T_T so how much time to we have left with u....gah dont leave -_-' !!!

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Ahh... A little sad :( But you have your reasons I guess. Take care!! :)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Bye Celessa. I don't really know you but I remember you greeted me when I first got here. Thanks for that. :)

i dunno why you're leaving, but take care. We'll all still be here when/if you come back. Farewell! *waves*

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

:( i dont like it either T_T take care cel and come back soon ;)
youre always welcome here and u know that :D

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

what!!! you cant leave! T_T what is MT gonna do if the biggest BoA fan leaves??? i know, i wont let you leave. *puts an anchor over Celessa's leg* haha! now you have to stay! *sigh* anyways, i'm not sure why your leaving, but i do hope you take care of yourself and try and remember us ok? i do hope you come back, i know me and the rest of MT will be waiting for that time.

Signature Image

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Bye Celessa. Take care and try to come back sometime. MT wont be the same without you.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

:s i don't kno the reason either, but i hope i will see or hear from u again!!! it was nice knowing u :(

beautiful pic by the way... i'll miss u!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

legnachi

legnachi

**Shadow Sniper**

XO "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" (clearing my eyes w/ tears)..........OK --Cut!

...............I really hate goodbye's....................I just want to say TAKE CARE coz I care!

.........................................before that.................... ^_^'

.........................................there's a card for U my Friend at ur EMAIL----(hope u'll never 4get me) hope to keep intouch here in MT and if you have time email me: haruchi_11@yahoo.com

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.