Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game disappointed you the most? - Minitokyo

What game disappointed you the most?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

What game was backed with so much hype and you anticipated it to no end and when it finally came out and you played it you were severly disappointed in it.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

paied

paied

*blink*

Single player... half life 2.

Online... Warcraft iii. Because after playing the single player you're like "woot tactics AND massive armies" and then you get online and people beat you with one guy in the first 32 seconds of the game.

Truthfully, I have to say MGS2. I was like "Snake's the man.... They're going to fill in the gaps and make some new ones.... Ocelots gonna kill a bunch of people... Snakes the man." Then the horror of Raiden came. I didn't know about the horror until after it was realease (I didnt renew my subscription to psm). Granted it was one of the best games I have ever played, but NO SNAKE! NO SNAKE = NO MGS! SOLID IS IN THE FREAKIN NAME! *pants* Sorry... I scream sometimes.

MGS2

MGS2

Freeze...

Halo 2.

Signature Image

First mgs2, the same reasons like Ratkin45, than Doom3, Unlimited Saga and Warcraft3 online. In this case i feel with paied :) i´ve played it many times online but i´m still waiting for my first win...

Morrowind, WoW, Halo, Halo 2.

For me single player Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

Before getting a game I always make a little "research" about it to see if there's anything about it I won't like, basically know a game's pros and cons before finding it out by myself after dishing about 65 Euros for it (that's the average "new game price" here, though it's possible to get some excellent titles for half the price), so I rarelly get any big disappointments.
However there were times when we didn't have the internet to inform ourselves, with that said, the game that disappointed me the most to this day was definitely Earthworm Jim 2 for the Mega Drive/Genesis. I played the first til exhaustion and loved it so I couldn't wait to get the sequel. I finished the goddamned game on the first goddamned day! Boy, was I mad...

Probably Half-Life followed closely by The Sims. I got Half-Life last year, and I guess I missed out on what was so unique about it when it came out. And The Sims was fun, but things like non-aging characters and the need to buy expansions really killed it for me.

ithinkimmeeh

ithinkimmeeh

Master of Mediocrity

breath of fire: dragon quarter.. im a fan of BoF.. and i expected more.. boo

What must we do?? Be strong and of a good courage. Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes... if death ends all, we cannot meet death better.

I HATE halo2!!!!! SO overrated!!!.......i don't see what makes it so special.........(Halo spelled backwards is Olah!!)

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

the game that dissapointed me most was snakes and ladders, it was so boring all you did was role a dice, every one my age back then loved it (around 5/6) i couldnt see what was so great

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

it has to be Halo 2, I mean its was over hyped plus it took them forever to make it, and the only thing special is you can use 2 guns at once. The first Halo was alot better

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Resident Evil 4 was horrible. Maybe I expected too much of it and in the end I got a load of crap.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Halo 2, exept AI which is good, for the rest......

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Devil May Cry 2 @_@ it made me wanna cry after buying it *lol* The 1st part was the best so far... I hope the 3rd won't be as bad as the 2nd ( crossing my fingers here )

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

my last game, which disappointed me was half-life 2!!
mainly because, i got through it within one weekend... actually, it is a nice game, but i did not expect it to be THAT short!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter - its really a waste since it sucked more than any other game in the series. :(

Final Fantasy X-2, too much eye-candy, less gameplay, less fun...

NBA Live 2005, its a step, no make that two-steps backwards from the 2004 version.

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

final fantasy x and unlimited saga ><;

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Final Fantasy X-2... it was a major turn-off.... -_-;

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Morrowind. Looks really good, but when playing it it really really sucks.

I know there are more games I have really hated, but since I hated them I don't waste energy remembering them ^^

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Halo 2, that game sucked hard.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Sudeki - Game looked awesome but was way too short.
Halo 2 - I really don't see why that game was delayed and delayed, it wasn't worth the hype.
Ratchet and Clank: Up your arsenal - The first 2 R&C's rocked but the third one was just boring and plain. They took out so much that made the other 2 awesome so it's still sits on my list of games to do everything in.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

oh, and Devil may cry 2! :angry:
dmc1 was so cool and stuff and i was waiting the seqeul with excitment but when i played it.. it sucked big time ~_~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.