Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you rate the anime Get Backers? - Minitokyo

How do you rate the anime Get Backers?

Tagged under Get Backers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

i was going to buy this anime soon, but i didn't know how nice was it, can you guys give some comments about this anime and how do you rate it. if you have other anime that is way better than this one please recommend it to me^^ thanx a lot!

well for the category shounen i think get backers is one of the best so..............just go ahead and buy it if u like shounen - it has also some nice comedy elements ----> akabane-ginji

i remember the anime do be incomplete (?!?!) so maybe the manga would be better for the complete story, but since i haven't read it i can't really tell.....

The portal has been past
and it's time to make a turn
to follow the reaper
until the point of no return.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

it is a shounen anime? wow...i didn't know that...
it must be nice^^
i wanted to buy the manga...but the manga that is sold in my country is all in chinese....and i can't really read chinese though i'm a chinese *shame*

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I only read a bit of the manga but I think it's great!

This anime is an excellent one, the characters are very charismaticals, the scenario is good but whitout surprise but many episodes are great. All of my friends that have seen GB are of the same opinion : this anime rule (I've seen you'v do a post on K Minekura, if you like Saiyuki you've definitvely like GB for my opinion it's on the same lvl if it's not above)

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

I think it's a nice anime, so you can go ahead and buy it

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

the illustration is done by akatsu nakajima, who's prolly one of the top character designer for anime right now. the animation is surprisingly amazing for such a long series, and the soundtrack is good too. i think it's worth it, it has lots of cool super powers.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by sammothe illustration is done by akatsu nakajima, who's prolly one of the
top character designer for anime right now. the animation is
surprisingly amazing for such a long series, and the soundtrack is good
too. i think it's worth it, it has lots of cool super powers.

10000% agree with sammo~

i give it 10 of 10

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmmm...what do i think about getbackers? Go to my website XD !!!! Check out my review here ^^ http://www.animeeclipse.net/getbackersreview.htm

Heh...sorry for that shameless plug XD But overall, getbackers won't disappoint. The characters are well designed, the music impressive, and the plot is something special. I won't go as far as to give it a full 10 out of 10, but it's definetely good ^^

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by sammothe animation is surprisingly amazing for such a long series, and the soundtrack is good too. i think it's worth it, it has lots of cool super powers.

That, And it's hilarious with all the tare-Ginji moments XD

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I would rate it 10 out of 10.

Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

I really like Get Backers.It has a great Story and some cool Characters..i would give it a 9 out of 10.I also read the Mangas.There nice too. :D

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I would rank it a 6 out of 10 for getbackers. would give it higher points but the no real ending and they left alot of question unanwser really bites. X_X It is really funny at times and all the figh sences and stuff are really cool. and I love the OP/ED songs too. so rock on... XD

I hope they'll make more in the future for they really deserve and encore tp wrap things up. ^^

Signature

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'd rank it 6/10.

i stopped watching the series half way through, with no idea why I stopped. It was my instinct that probably stopped me, and some eps were boring.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

wow....this anime sure is good! so many of you are supporting it^^
thanx for all your comments! i really appreciate it :)
honto ni arigato gozaimasu minna-san!! :D
i'm going to buy it! yeah! :pacman:

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I rank it 10/10, especially if you're in need of a good laugh! Just watch those few final episodes.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

This anime is good, i like the character design and everything. Storyline's good also.. overall is *good*. :)
Recommended.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

thanx again for the recommendation^^
too bad i'll have to buy it later because of some festival coming soon^^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i love get backers, so i'll definitely give it a 10/10! both anime and manga are gud :D

Ilove get bakers too.
I give it a10/10.
But naruto is the best!!!!!!!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think it's great! The manga is also really funny. They use a lot of swearing, but I think it's funny ow they use it. I'd give it a 10/10. I haven't actually watched it yet, but I still think it is agood anime. I enjoy when Ginji goes to tare-mode, it's soooooooooooooooo kawaii!!!!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I like it. Although i would rank the manga higher than the anime. But since you can only by and undestand the anime,Go ahead and buy it. How man volumes are there of the anime? Ive seen volume four out.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Where can i buy anime? in my country , i can't buy it because there'is not any VCD of anime perfect T_T

Where can i down it???

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

It's an extremely awesome anime if you like a combination of comedy, action and bishounen!!! The plot is really great but not too in-depth that you hafta read into every episode to get the meaning. Some key people to look out for, character-wise are Ban, Ginji and probably i'd say Makubex. I reccomend you don't watch it in English though (the english dubb is horrible and somewhere after the 2nd episode Ban gets a new voice @_@) If you can't speak Japanese, the subtitles are your best bet. Trust me it's better. Much better than watching the English. Also, try and get some dubbs of it also because all the episodes aren't out in america (and who knows how long it'll take ADV to make them). With all that aside, it's really awesome! It's kinda like Cowboy Bebop mixed in with a little Fushigi Yuugi and Fruits Basket (in my opinion). So if you like stuff like that, definately, go for it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.