Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what was the highest place you ever jumped from - Minitokyo

what was the highest place you ever jumped from

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

lol Well the highest I ever fell from was from a hammock, about 3 ft. above the ground. ^_^'
But jumped... I don't remember jumping from anything unusually high. Maybe a bench once in a while. ^_^'

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

I have a huuuuge phobia for heights so...about 3 feets? XD

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

I think the highest I ever fell from is from the school stairs, and landed on my feet of course. >_>

My friend and I were sitting on the roof of her garage ... and I guess we thought it'd be easier to just jump off her roof. It wasn't very high off from the ground, because the garage was sort of IN the ground (very hard to explain) but in any case, it wasn't really high up, plus we landed on our feet on the grass.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i jumped off my second story roof ... a coouple weeks ago ... almost broke my ankle ... we thought it was ... we went to the emergency room ... hurt like hell.

Hmmmm maybe only off the bleachers in my school gym when they are stacked. Hmmm maybe about 25ft? Hurt like hell and it fel like my balls went up into my stomach so i laid where i landed for a while after that.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

jumped of the 2 story mall walkway and landed on a bush. didnt get hurt too badly although i got banned from the mall for a while ^^,

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

the empire state building :)

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I jump over a waterfall before that was about 15 feet. :) It hurt really bad. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

ive jumped from diving boards... does that count. not sure of the height exactly, but it was pretty damn high! lol didnt land on my feet, though, but i wasnt trying too. ouch! also ive jumped from a bridge into a river, that was also pretty fun, a little bit like a free fall into water. luckily it was deep.

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

The highest I ever "jumped" was about 55 feet. Back in HS, during the physical fitness week, with the rope climbing. When we got to the top (~55 feet) we were supposed to ring a bell and climb back down. I rang the bell fine, but slipped on my grip. I landed it on my feet without getting hurt, but since there was a foam pad under it, I suppose that doesn't really count.

The highest I've jumped purposely was about twenty feet. I was up on a ladder at work helping some of my coworkers attach some shelves to the wall. One of my coworkers wasn't paying attention and let go of his end before it was secured, and it broke loose and swung down and was going to hit another coworker who was kneeling on the ground holding the base (he couldn't see the shelf from how he was kneeling). I jumped off the ladder and tackled him so the shelf wouldn't hit him in the head. He gave me a good cussing until he saw the shelf swinging freely...
I hurt my knees a bit with the landing on that one, but really, compared to what could have happened I think that it was pretty painless in the long-run.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've jumped off several things, but I'm not sure what the highest was. I've jumped off the top of monkey bars before...those were about 7 or 8 feet high. And I've jumped out of a tree before. Well it was more like swung and jumped. There was this tree I always used to climb over at my neighbors house, and to get down I'd swing off a branch and jump. It was about 10 feet or so.

Not real high...but I'm not much of a daredevil! ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ralphey

i died when i was born

i've jumped off a tri- level house, but that's about it

when we were young
th future was so bright
the old nieghbourhood was so alive
and every kid on the wholde damn street
was gonna make it big in everthing,
but now the neighbourhood is cracked and torn
the kids are gownup,but thier live are nrom

when i went on the high dive at a pool, it was 10 feet high. It would have been awesome if i didn't screw up my back flip and bellyflopped

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

i jumped off the high dive in the swimming pool at the ymca. i don't know how tall that was...tall enough to make me scream as i jumped down!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

well dose jumping off a 30 ft cliff cout it was above water though i almot jumped off a 70 ft cliff then i got scard :(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lifeless

Lifeless

Sharigan Master

Maybe about 10 feet...that's about it.....

I will stop at nothing to achieve my goal.....

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

Jumped about 12 feet from a ledge in Central Park NYC. Then helped friends get down.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I dunno.. the roof of my house. *shrugs* It is a 2 story one, I'm not sure how high that would be. ; ^ ^

the highest i jumped was back in my childhood days when some friends dared me to jump from my garage roof to the ground, i think it was just over 3 metres, and didn't break a bone

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

From your mom's window......

crypthis

confusing reality

second floor, how high i dont know...
but at time just thinking bout saving my @$$
sometimes it makes me wonder how i can do it ^_^'

perfect-zero

My roof and broke my little legs....

Yeah..................okay

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

I jumped from the stairs on too a couch, 7 feet... diving lesson's 9 feet (landed feet first into the pool)... extra: I dived 15 feet down.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.