Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the last thing to cross your mind if death was certain? - Minitokyo

What's the last thing to cross your mind if death was certain?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

im curious as to what would be the last thing(s) that would cross your mind if you were about to die suddenly. although its hard to say for sure- i would probably think about all the things i haven't accomplished. such as visitng Egypt or following through on a particular goal as well as some personal regrets.. it is also said that your life flashes before you eyes, but i can't confirm this.

<lol> Yeah. XD Same as you, I'd imagine I'd think of regrets. I know I haven't done much with my life (hell.. i've done absolutely jack). >_> So, yeah. Regrets.

Erm. o_0 Well, I can't confirm your life flashes before your eyes either. Obviously, I haven't died yet. But even if it were to flash, there wouldn't be much to see. XP

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

True - just when I was near a horrible car crash accident, all of a sudden I saw these visions of a white sky - and I was always wondering to myself if it was heaven, pretty much - and if I was ready to accept being there. Of course, it happened only for a moment, then a split second later I wake finding myself a little bruised in the arm from the wreckage.

I've already accomplished all I needed to and lived my life to the fullest, but yep - that was a very scary time.

As to other visions, I only get them seldomly once in a while.
They are just pictures of me in Japan very much, and all the times I had fun with my friends there. Very splendid indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

hmmm I'm not sure what I would think I guess I would think of all the people that
mean the most to me and hope they will remember me but won't be sad of me cause
well I'm nothing to be sad over ^_^' so yeah I would think of all my dear friends and just wish
them near me for all the time I have left with them :)

shirahana

white flower

Such a depressing question @_@;

Well, I can't answer for sure 'cause I obviously haven't died yet... But... I'd probably see my whole life fly by ^^; Like you said, "your life flashes before your eyes." The reason for that is probably because you're trying to grip onto every memory you have... You don't want to let go....

Maybe..... who knows? This is a tough question..... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

God.

Signature

not sure too cause' i didn't get anything like that before to c it in my mind. ^^ but though, i'll c everyone i love pass in my mind & myself trun into the times of the past until i'm a baby in hand of my mom. just my imageine, nothing more than that ^^~

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I'd go for some happy / painful memories, the things that made me who I am.

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I dont think that we would realy think about much. Can't realy say that i will think of something speciall since i dont know when i will die and what ive done for the time before that, this is truely a tough question.

Aetherdragon

Aetherdragon

White and Nerdy

I'd probably would see my life flash by then rewind then go into a swirly pattern maybe with sparkles and some star trek transporter effects. Other than that I don't know.

"They see me strollin'...they laughin' and rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white & nerdy" - Weird "Al"

Signature Image

haha i'd probably think of something stupid like ...hmm i wonder if i left the oven on x_x ...or dam...im hungry...XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

hell or heaven..... ^^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Who can I take down with me XD

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

wow.... i think that would be it. or what the... i dont know or maybe nothing. I am not sure if anything.^^

Signature Image

i think i would think of my family :)

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

well I wouldn't really know what I would think because I haven't died yet either.. 0_o; but I actually think my mind would go blank.. .__.; don't ask me why I just think it would.. ^^; either that or I wouldn't know what to think and confuse myself trying to think of something.. @_@; lol

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

after the inital brief shock and "omg- this is it!" I think I would start thinking about things I accomplished in my life that i'm proud of. Although one may start regretting things they could not do, i think that this is inevitable, being that nobody can realistically do everything on their want list... at least the majority anyways... I'd think that now I get to see what everyone speculates and wonders about, and how lucky I really am.... hmm... lucky for death.. intriguing concept....

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Yeah, I would probably think of all the things that I haven't accomplished and all the things i regret. And just before I die I'll probably think about if you can really turn in to a ghost and hunt stuff! haha, yes I would like to be a ghost ^^

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

If I had acheived all of my goals:
"Well, this is it. I wonder if god will make my afterlife into an anime?"

If I died tomorrow:
"NO! The only other country I've been to is Canada! I never kissed the Eiffel tower! Shit, I've never even kissed a girl! I never released my animes, no one ever read ALL of my poetry, and... I can't DIE! There's way too many people I haven't had my revenge on! I won't accept it... can't accept it... shit, this is really gonna hurt..."

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

I actually don't know for sure what I would be thinking of. I hope that it would be my family and that I've lived a great life.

Signature Image

* : )

wintersrain

wintersrain

The Little Fool

hm...this is a intresting question...but what would i think of? Probally eaither just my whole life in general...or simply something to make me smile for a second...or even better...something to make me laugh ^^
but all in all i hope to be alseep when i die...so i guess dreaming would be the most knowladgeable answer XD

</3 always, Ashie
Signature

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Who can I take down with me XD

yes that could be one of mines too XD XD (that's the feeling partner ;) )

well if i'm diying for someone (for example if is a girl that i like or my mom or grandma or friends)
i think of them
but if diying along with all my friends & family, i guess i'll think about the way of back to life and get vengeance (is not like the punisher becuse he didnt die its more like the crow ;) lol )

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

probably something along the lines of "Oh Fishsticks." or "I never got to finish my anime/manga collection..."

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote: What's the last thing to cross your mind if death was certain?

That I would never see tomorrow, cause today's my end. In a flash, I would remember... how my my life his lead to this moment. My family, my friends, my adversary...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.