Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Several things i have to say. ^-^ - Minitokyo

Several things i have to say. ^-^

page 1 of 1 2 total items

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

1. i have a suggestion - why not make a way to connect between two submitted items? ^_^ like add a line, next to "type", "category" and the such, which would say "connections", or something like that, and it would link to more items. for example if a scan is two (or more?) parts, or to connect to scans which a wallpaper uses, or if a wallpaper comes in several resolutions, etc.

2. another suggestion is maybe you could add a section for anime blogs? it would be like reviews only for single episodes, i like anime blogs and i think this is one of the very little things this site miss in order to be the perfect place for anime otakus everywhere. :)

3. last thing is i'd really appriciate it if you could open a category for the anime Ashita No Nadja, i've already submitted two scans from that anime and i have some more to go which i'll upload soon. i really love that anime and i think it deserves more recognition but sadly it's just not popular enough so alot don't know it. ^^"

i thank you for your attention!!! :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

To your first suggestion, you can spam where you got the scan in the discription section. Thats what it's there for in scans.

The second, you can blog those indipendant episode blogs in the anime and manga lounge.. Though that does entitle spoiling the episode, and that's something I really don't like personally. If you do so, be sure to warn of Spoilers.

For your last one... It really matters on how many scans from that series have been posted I think.... or wether the mods and Elites are up to it XD .

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.