Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *new* Vector Category & Unknown Ecchi section - Minitokyo

*new* Vector Category & Unknown Ecchi section

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Umm... I just realized that even though it's vector section, why is the images still in jpg? shouldn't be in png or other vector supported filetypes?

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by rayearthUmm... I just realized that even though it's vector section, why is the
images still in jpg? shouldn't be in png or other vector supported
filetypes?

MT does not support png file types, they are too large and the max file size for MT is 3Mb. Besides, most vectors get converted to jpegs anyway....

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

well thats true and reasonable considering the heavy bandwidth this site suffered, it just kinda waste to see vector images in raster format, one of vector advantages is resizable in any resolution, if they are converted to raster I think many people will probably choose "the real" raster images.

animeallen

animeallen

Riyoku-kun

Unkown ecchi sounds really good to me...

Signature
[ Gundam Seed-Angels | Tamaki Nami FC | Asian-Pride | Love Hina FC | Ecchi Club ]
[ Otaku GFX - Graphic site for otakus! | Shiro's Animax Musix - Download anime music here! ]

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

Quote by asciicNo, they still can't. The 'Unknown' category is the
only part of the gallery that's really been changed by this... the type
will still be "Female Scans". If you wanted to clean up "Female Scans"
you'd need a new type for "Ecchi Scans".

This is what I was wondering? there should be a new ecchi type as asciic says so all the pervs can go off and look at ecchi whilst everyone else can browse safely :D... not that ecchi really offends me but I dont want to see it and as nearly all of the female scans are ecchi they should be put away XD. Someone should do some stats on it... Will this happen (the new type/scan group) so that the streets of minitokyo can be safe?

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Augh. x_x I'm so behind. asciic and ultimaslair have already beat me to it.. ^_^' I was going to also say that Vectors should be under the first category, rather than Series... oh well. Nice idea, at any rate.

*sprays ecchi gallery browses with a coldwater hose* >_>

I agree with the whole policy, it's good that we have to write constructive criticism now. Too many people just said a wallpaper sucked without giving a reason why.

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Dammit, I wish I could do vectors, but I'm technologically challenged.

Ecchi too.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

. . . . . .

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

I just wanted to post on this thread to notify everyone about the threads concerning vector categories. I haven't seen any mod replies to them so I was curious as to what they thought on t he subject.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19376/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24127/

Thanks for your time and consideration! :)

belsan

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

Give us Kore ga watashi no goshijin-sama doujins :D

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

whatever...

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

i think it's pretty important... keeps us updated and we feel active =P

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Doesn't ecchi mean sicko?

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by Kaoru-SanDoesn't ecchi mean sicko?

not exactly...ecchi kinda just means pervert...but in the american/unjapanese communities ecchi could also mean perverse (but not adult) items such as pics you see under the ecchi session :x...so err...in other words...the ecchi section here means pics of girls that wear very very very little..but they are not nude (as in nipple and no..err...lower bits to see) :x...hope that helps

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

vector section! finaly - all my colored art is vectors so i will use it. good! but then, a lot of my work is also ecchi... hm!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.