Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new here... - Minitokyo

I'm new here...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

I'm new, and I don't have an Idea of what can a site like this offer to a person like me (or like you) . Also, I haven't met anyone yet. Can somebody give me one "hello kiss"? - I've come to make new friends and, of coure, see anime. Ple-eease!!!! I need something new.

Ah, sorry, I don't know very well how to deal with this site. Cansomehelpme!?

Kisses for you all and please write back!

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

Hi Wapy,
nice to meet you (give a hello kiss) ;) Welcome to Minitoky and have Fun here !!
You will send a Message ? Click on the Nickname and write in the Guestbook
cyu

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Well... you made a little mistake writing this in the Suggestions and complaints section. It should have been writtin in the Entrance lounge.

MT does not have anime though. Only anime scans and wallpapers. If you are looking for torrents, you wont find them here.

Anyway, welcome to Minitokyo.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Greetings, and welcome to Minitokyo!

Here are some useful things to take a glance at to get your bearings. . .

- Minitokyo Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
- xandman's Noob Bible #1: General Information about Minitokyo
- shinsengumi's Noob Bible #2: Information and tips on using the Forums
- the Help Forum

In any case, it's good to have you, and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey there Wapy...as katz pointed out...the umm...thread was created in the wrong place but all the same...welcome to mt...I can't say this place will offer you any anime episodes to download...but you really should look around the galleries (when they're fixed x_x ) to see what kinda art you like and maybe you'll find stuff you like that way ^^...in the mean time hope you enjoy yourself in MT and if you have any problems at all with the board shinsen's guide is always a good place to start...and anythign else you might need a hand with feel free to PM me

oh and this *gives you ooooonnne ginormous welcome kiss* :D

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.