Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 post your fastest minesweeper time! XD - Minitokyo

post your fastest minesweeper time! XD

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O I have a screen shot of my 3 records together =p but no place to hold the picture.. lazy to find a free one ^^ but I said my times in that solitaire thread lol
beginner : 6
intermediate : 42
expert : 148

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

wow you guys are crazy ^^'
i cant even beat the damn game
lol It's way to hard for me^^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I'm getting there, alright. lol

The smart and beautiful girls always prevail!

http://img211.exs.cx/img211/7545/msweeper4od.jpg

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Well, I'm home and as promised, I made a screenshot. Please note that the following screenshot is not tempered with, nor did I edit my scores in the minesweeper.ini file. Anyone accusing me of cheating must be ignored. Also.. it's in Dutch... cause, heck, I'm Dutch XD
Here it is:

http://www.boomspeed.com/gamefish/Minesweeper.jpg

I managed to get these scores after a lot of "training". It's not really training, but I wouldn't want to say that I didn't really go for it, cause I did XP

Next to the time it took me to finish, you see when I managed to get these scores. It starts with the first letter of my name, followed by the date in this format: ddmmyyyy

Hint: try to avoid right-clicking and thus labelling the mines and you'll really be flying ;)

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Me?

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/8613/meinveger0kz.png

Hmm... I seem to be lacking in the beginner level but I think I'm pretty well scored at the expert level :)

edit:

gamefish seemed to have a good idea there

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

You probably used an art program to rig those scores - cheater - I need proof lol.

Prove it next time. Without the cheats.

Wow - nice score Darla. lolis - But Bucket-shot still is up there.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

omg... >_>.....minesweepers........darn....
I got 18 sec on the beginners one xd~!!!!! >_> darn bad -_-"............

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by CelessaYou probably used an art program to rig those scores - cheater - I need proof lol.
Prove it next time. Without the cheats.
Wow - nice score Darla. lolis - But Bucket-shot still is up there.

If you're talking about me.. I haven't cheated. I got really lucky on the beginner one... heck, got lucky on all of them, as I haven't even been able to improve those scores by a second.

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Oi, there're rules to Minesweeper? 0_o I must be really dumb. Can someone explain the numbers so I can get smarter?
I'm no way in hell as good as you all.

*off topic, nice sig gamefish. Yay for Samus :)

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i cant compare. to those. i suck at the game. wow.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Beginner-11 seconds
Intermediate-85 seconds
Expert-149 seconds

Those are the fatest times on my list. Those scores are my brother's, not mine. I suck at minesweeper -_-

Something fun XD
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/4453/vic5vu.png

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

X.x mine sweeper??? ugh.... wakaranaiiiii arghhhh *blows up*

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

shhho

shhz!

uh guys i think theres a cheat.. to make it go 0 sec.. think on windows 2000 u should be able to do it haha

Quote by shhhouh guys i think theres a cheat.. to make it go 0 sec.. think on windows 2000 u should be able to do it haha

<lol> For such a simple game like Minesweeper, cheating's no fun. XD It's like stealing candy from a baby <lol>

sure cheat xD~!!!!
I done that one on the old windows versions.....and I got 1 sec for expert xD~!!!!
*hold your left mouse button and press on the esc button....like that xD~!!!*
it don't work on XP version >_>

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

http://members.lycos.co.uk/lightext01/uploadz/mine.jpg

but cheating is what makes it really fun. =] like those games like warcraft, maple story, rose and etc. XD

Quote by bucket-shot

Quote by shhhouh guys i think theres a cheat.. to make it go 0 sec..
think on windows 2000 u should be able to do it haha

<lol> For such a simple game like Minesweeper, cheating's no fun. XD It's like stealing candy from a baby <lol></lol></lol>

Cheating's no fun? How 'bout hacking into the system and changing all scores to 1? XD

Real times:

Beginner: 6 secs
Intermediate-68 secs
Expert-89 secs <-----------------This one I got really lucky on. I dediced to click randomly and I filled up half the space in about 15 secs XD Too bad I didn't take a pic of it.

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

no need to do that. you can just change the memory stored in minesweeper easy and then freeze all values to 0, thus making the highest possible time 1. or if you're lucky and got a glitchy comp, you'll get 0 secs, like my pic. XD

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Expert is just too hard for me. I always get caught out, but the new tip of the double mouse buttons might help me improve. Thanks Bucket! My best times are 16 secs on Beginner, 113 on Intermediate, and I haven't finished an Expert one at work yet. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

ROFL - You guys. Sheesh - lol

And yeah Afan - lucky you. One time I came across half a board being cleaned out in the first 10 seconds, but then I pressed the wrong mine and accidently blew my chances. Hehe - the other one - I didn't fall for that mistake, and could've pulled under 40 seconds but it ended up as this instead. lol - Silly me. 11 mines to find and 25 seconds already. Then - Gah - you know. lol

http://img27.exs.cx/img27/9267/msweeper4em.jpg

Signature

my fastest time on easy was 8 seconds on hard it was 56 seconds ill keep trying to get better and faster

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

i was on beginner level for minesweeper and i finish a game in 3 seconds! >_< well that is all i have to say! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

I only ever really play expert mode...

Expert time - 137 ^^;;;

Quote by skinnystiki was on beginner level for minesweeper and i finish a game in 3 seconds! >_< well that is all i have to say! >_<

Haa~ yeah, right. XD That's all I have to say.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.