Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe the Bible is historically accurate? - Minitokyo

Do you believe the Bible is historically accurate?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

To be honest I don't really think the Bible is very accurate. Too much canonising by pagans....

Brownie the Cat

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I think that some actual historical events were changed into parables in order to benefit the posterity of mankind.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

abc123rel

abc123rel

hi! i'm ariel =)

i think that the bible is not historically accurate for the most part. i mean, it was written thousands of years ago, so no one can really tell if it's accurate or not. besides, most of the stories from the Old Testament are part of Hebrew/Jewish Oral Tradition and happened hundreds of years before they were written down. Even the New Testament wasn't written down by the disciples (supposedly by them anyway) about 70 years after Jesus supposedly was resurrected. I think that the Bible isn't written to be factual. It's more about the belief in a God who could have made it possible. =) Besides, it's human nature to always add our own spin to a story, so we can't count on the accuracy of what's written. ^^

maybe, about half of it is. cause i've seen speacles on it and some of the stuff thats in them i would say has proof that the bible was based on some truth..

Signature

I put my faith in God Almighty and no matter who wrote it, the bible is from God to us, so I believe the bible is correct. No matter how outrageous it may seem the strength of my faith allows me to believe.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.