Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you dream last night? - Minitokyo

What you dream last night?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Ok, i dreamed that that my gf was making out with some other guy and the next thing i know im in a wedding chapel marring her best friend

Weird ^_^'

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Siri

Siri

Suou

i dreamt i was going out with this guy in my work group =.=;; shudder..
please dont say its a mirror for the soul
and that i was driving some girl home through this really really gorgeous suburb...with immense houses

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

i havent had any dreams lately, but they say when you have a dream two or three times in a row some thing along the lines of what you dreamt will happen at one point in your life or someone elses. i havent found that to be true...yet :D but I do have deja vu's all the time.

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

i dreamt of my gf yesterday.. loL.. guess they are right.. yea i am missing her that's probably why i dream of her..

Yukkuri

Yukkuri

=::[Smile Again]::=

something ^^U

Trust me

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by dangersteve4Ok, i dreamed that that my gf was making out with some other guy and
the next thing i know im in a wedding chapel marring her best friend
Weird ^_^'

That's some weird dream alright. lol

Hope that won't really happen. lol :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I don't know if I had a dream last night. Maybe it was those ones that you just can't see. :o

But I did dream of something the night before and the night before that! :P

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I don't remember what I dreamt last night because the damn phone rang...which messed everything up!!! I just remember doing something in relation to computers...and then I heard the phone ringing...dammit!!! Although I've been dreaming nice stuff lately...like the one when I was in a gorgeous dress and I was in an upscale party........out in a beautiful forest.............and then I fell out of a cliff and some dude caught me and brought me to the hospital because I broke my spinal cord...[eventhough I didn't hit the floor]........and he actually tried to fix it by putting pressure to my back which I remembered hurt in a way that it didn't really sting...and then suddenly some female and male showed up and shot me three times in the stomach............and drove away.......and then I reached the hospital.......but then tha patient is not me anymore............it's some girl drawn on paper........and the doctor told the dude that everything is gonna be okay..............

I always have freaky dreams.....like this one time when I dreamt a large snake that can change into a huge fat woman was chasing me and I was carrying a shotgun...with some girl I dunno why she was there.....and that snake actually went into a movie theater to search for me and that girl............and this one time too when a walking shark is chasing after me....I remember feeling I was gonna die in my dream and then I just laughed alot when I remember it the next day.......

Signature Image

I cant really remember my dreams. The only thing I rememberis walking down a dark hallway. The rest I cant remember. I've had that dream alot. Maybe it trying to tell me something.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i drempt about the last day of school when im bringing in an airhorn and letting it off in lunch then running out and torching the school to ashes.

me.... ahahaha.........i dreamt that i nearly fail my exam cause i'm having one now.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Dream...i havent had a dream in years. when i close my eyes...i see only nightmares. lol

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Hummm Dream __________________ Nope l have no dream last night.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I usually can't remember any of my dreams.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

lol ^_^ everyone dreams, but if you forget it, it will be like you didnt have one ^_^

Ever heard about lucid dreaming (= controlling conscious dreams)??
Find out here ^_^ its really fun to control your dream: http://www.ld4all.com/index.html#frames(content=ld4all_welcome.shtml)

It truly works.

Signature Image

theQueen

~the ultimate Queen~

i cant remember my dream last nite.there are sometimes i dream myself dream about something else.dream in a dream.weird eh?

u dont lose a battle bcoz u're sick or wounded...it's when u lost hope and give up...that's when u lose the battle...checkmate....

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

my dream is weird enough.....

I found myself in the middle of crowd inside a scyraper, suddenly the building exploded, don't know it was a bomb, or something, bodies everywhere, bloods, and ahh.... i saw a dying person, and i helped him out f the building ( the building is also burning....weird...) i carry him outside, and i closed my eyes for a while, and when i opened them, i see the person again, ahhh......his head's gone!!!!

Pride comes before the fall

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i had a dream that no one would reply to my emails! *crying* that would be horrible! so....it wasnt a dream! it twas a nightmare! grrr.....o well! (i really must spend less time on da computer.....)

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

you know it hard for me to even remeber some of my dreams, i even try hard to remeber but, never do. I have a question, did you had a dream like few days ago, then today you feel like that you been here before in that same dream from few days ago? it hard to explain but, that kind of happen to me and it weird, it like i already know what going to happen.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

eh i don;t sleep last night

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

I dreamed I was stuck in a forest, trying to follow this red deer around. So very weird

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

night mares. but i embrace them.
all the time i dream i die in some way. like last night i dreamed i was shot to death. but heck i dont matter i was blocking it for someone but i couldn't make them out. it looked like a girl though.

Last night, I dreamt of Gackt! ^^

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, it's a little scary actually. Everybody at MT was being mean to each other. Everyone was sending mean pms to everybody. I was trying to stop everyone, but I got mean pms as well. Then Celessa-san didn't want to be my friend anymore. i was so sad.
Then I woke up. That was so scary. Strange, isn't it? I hope that never actually happens.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.