Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do your friends talk about you behind your back? - Minitokyo

Do your friends talk about you behind your back?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

hey im wondering if any of yur friends talk behind yur back. like they talk about you that makes u feel bad.

none of my friends alk behind my back...at least that i know of...wait they dont talk about me cuz they usually talk about other ppl...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Those people aren't my friends, real friends don't do that, they talk to you instead of behind your back

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

my friends? i dont think so..at least i dont think they do...
let me see if they even dare talk about me behind my back
they shall feel my wrath if they do so

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Good question. Do you call the people that talk behind your back friends? It's happened to me many times, and I ignore the crap they say. I moved on and made new friends. That's how it goes in life. You win some, and you lose some. It's that simple.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

yea, how can you call people your friends when they make fun of you behind your back?
face to face, in a joking way is fine, but behind the back is just mean and show just how good of friends they realy are

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

it's true. people who say bad things about you behind your back are never ever considered friends. they're the worst. hopefully people have never said bad things about me behind my back...if i found out...there ends our relationship

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i don't know, usually, when people talk in my back, i'm not there to know about it ^^... well, i guess, if ever i do find out my friends do that.. i won't call them friends anymore, i mean it's just normal to expect respect from your friends after all...

Yeah, when your friend talk behind your back it's really mean but with my close friends we do it sometimes to each other. It's our way of releasing anger and then moving on. We don't want to say something in front of them that may end our frinedship all together. We don't stay mad at each other for long. I'm sure they talk about me all the time and sometime I wonder if it's really bad but I carry on because they still remain good friends.

Signature Image

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Don't think so... at least my real friends... but either way... I don' t really care... let them talk what they want... [rambling] but if they talk about my family or friends behind their backs... then... they will feel my wrath... grrr... just like one of my neigbours >,<... I'm so gonna beat him... [/rambling]

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I sure hope not! ^_^' But i really wouldn't know now would i? :\

I have to admit I do sometimes talk behind my friends back, but only with mutual close friends. But if i do, its to express annoyance, anger, with said person and also to get feedback, advice, etc. I never talk behind their backs to intentionally hurt them or spread gossip or horrendous rumours ~ that's just cruel >_>

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

To call someone a friend, you are telling them you trust them. So when they talk about you behind your back, then they waive that right to be called your friend. I hate people like that, becausee when you are with them they will talk about someoneelse's back. Disgusting people.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by IyasisI sure hope not! ^_^' But i really wouldn't know now would i? :\
I have to admit I do sometimes talk behind my friends back, but only with mutual close friends. But if i do, its to express annoyance, anger, with said person and also to get feedback, advice, etc. I never talk behind their backs to intentionally hurt them or spread gossip or horrendous rumours ~ that's just cruel &gt;_&gt;

ok... correcting what i said a little earlier... i can understand the use of this method to release anger, annoyance, and at the same time avoiding a direct fight with that person... and that i can forgive, definitely... after all, i do it myself... what i would not forgive is the rumors starting and the gossiping, that's just way too mean...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Interesting - if they start talking behind your back, pretty much something bad against you, you can tell they are your "fake friends." Your real friends are people who you have stuck around through good times and bad times, especially when it is a building relationship over all these years. All I have to say is that there are so many friends you can have, but only a very few select friends that are truly your "good friends." Normally, these people talk about you, but in a positive way.

Good friends are hard to come by.
If someone you noticed talks bad things about you, just lose them, really. That is all. You'll never know who your true friends are unless you stick around with them. You'll eventually tell over time.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

People stopped talking about me behind my back. In the past people come to me and say "that dude said so and so about you", I reply "I forgive him" and do nothing harmful to my frind. And now, they just tell me what they think about me and know that I will forgive them.
Why? Because they are my frinds, and frinds should make up for frinds mistakes, not take revange!
Thanks for a frind for telling me that. Wise enough to change my life.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I sure hope not... I mean I see them talking about other ppl... and there's nothing I can do to stop them from talking about me... but there's no point thinking about it. I'll end up being paranoid.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Hmm...interesting question...but yeah some do talk behind my back. ^_^'

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by CelessaYour real friends are people who you have stuck around through good times and bad times, especially when it is a building relationship over all these years...Good friends are hard to come by.

I agree with Celessa! True friends (good friends) are really rare, so when you find one, hold on to them!
Anyway, I know people that have talked about me behind my back before, and that irritates me to no end. I mean, how awkward (and sometimes funny) is it to walk into a room and the conversation just stops; especially if the people (usually girls, sometimes "friends") have guilty looks on their faces. Good friends won't talk about you behind your back...but yeah, it's happened; more than I know, I'm sure.
My opinion is, whether friend or foe, if you have someothing to say against me, say it to my face. Otherwise, how can I know if I need to try not to do something? Makes sense to me...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

let me think.....i dunno. but i'm sure a lot of people do. i know some of my friends talk about me. one of my other friends told me about it and i was kinda upset. when saw the people that were talking bad about me i act like i don't know anything about it. they were also some of my close friends. now i hate them and hope they live on the street and be hookers....sorry just had to say that. ^_^'

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

i had a couple of friends that talk behind my back. but i try not to let it get to me or bug me. then i just find some new friends and move on with life.

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Haha, I *think* they do, but I'm not really sure. My friends and I talk about the others when they're not around, so I assume the same happens when I'm not there ^^;

But we just poke fun at, nothing along the lines of "man, he's such a @!#%".

Signature

Ya they talk behine me :)
I know that for a fact because i ear drop on them :)
Everyboby talk behine my back :) :D XD
They are nice to me when they see me and when they think I'm gone
They said a buch of stuff :) :D XD

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Quote by snowflakezmy friends? i dont think so..at least i dont think they do...
let me see if they even dare talk about me behind my back
they shall feel my wrath if they do so

snowflakez is rite
friends don't do that,... tho if they really r friends
and how would i know if other people is talkin behind my back?

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

^^ i dunno really xd

i hope not, if so , i don't mind as long they're not trying to stab me on the back XP

Hehehe , that just my opinion ^_^

boei

**Dark Mood**

I'm sure some of them do...
It's sort of human nature to talk behind someone else's back.. And i have done it before too, but i have made the resolution to discontinue doing so....
Anyways I guess it is sometimes better off not knowing...
It's a hypocritical world anyway.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.