Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you an EVIL genius?Take the test! - Minitokyo

Are you an EVIL genius?Take the test!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=7710f76e-78a7-45c0-863e-f129772764f0
glassheart:I am 78% Evil Genius.

You are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will.
XD.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

..i'm 60% evil... oh my >_< ... lol nice quiz, thanks for sharing ;)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Hehehhe, that's quite funny. Just quite. I am 6% evil genius.
I'm the good guy. ^_^

You thwart evil. You are definitely the "Good guy" type. Evil runs from your aurora of all things good and right.

I'm only 30% evil. Heh. I guess I'm not very evil. ^_^;

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I am 74% Evil Genius.
Deceitful & Crazy!

HERE'S THE LOW DOWN:

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I'm 68% evil.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I'm 45 % evil.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'm 46% evil

You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i'm 24 %...
You thwart evil. You are definitely the “Good guy� type. Evil runs from your aurora of all things good and right. Look out James Bond.

well, i'm not perfect, but i'm not evil either ^^, that's fine by me!

54%...not bad at all mwahahahahah

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

71% ! I've always known that I was an evil genius, now I've got some sort of statistical backup for it!

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

I'm only 57% evil *sigh*(lol)

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I am 69% Evil Genius.

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

- Honestly, Im surprised. Ive always thought I was MUCh more evil!!

Well, I guess ill have to practice around here a bit..;)

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

My nice side got 85% :) :D XD HA HA HA HA
*shoot everyone in the room* :) :D XD HA HA HA
Ah... and my dark side just crush my computer :) :D XD HA HA HA Ha
I don't think the quiz it quit right or I mean i know it was wrong :)
Come on me evil :) Me of all people evil :) I just don't know what this world is comeing to this days :) :D XD HA HA HA HA HA

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

I'm 64% evil genius
then...I'm 36% Good? o_0

Signature

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

Good me:
I am 0% Evil Genius.

You thwart evil. You are definitely the “Good guy� type. Evil runs from your aurora of all things good and right. Look out James Bond.

Bad me:
I am 100% Evil Genius.

You are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will.

Normal me:
I am 67% Evil Genius.

I'm evil 2 to 1 XD

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

You are all worthless and weak (except Larghaz, who I will eliminate at the earliest opportunity).

http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx?img=8c4d8770-7999-43a4-8945-7f73647329b9.gif

I am 91% Evil Genius.
Evil to the Bone!

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I'm 88% evil Gunius.

This world will one day be Mine!!Bahahahaha!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by LarynxI'm only 30% evil. Heh. I guess I'm not very evil. ^_^;

same here

I came out 31% evil. That makes me lousy evil genius, huh. :D

You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

Kalith013

Kalith013

Unstoppable

82%...i want to bend people to my will and I think everyone's inferior to me and I am unscrupulous in my tactics, but I wouldn't just go around kicking wounded animals for fun and I don't laught at funerals. I'm the realistic evil genius who one day actually will rule the world.

Signature
"Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write: the power of the Music of the Night." --The Phantom of the Opera

RonWeasley

RonWeasley

Parselmouth

I am 66% Evil Genius

And if you complain once more you\'ll meet an army of me
Signature

You are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will. 86% Evil...

bwahahahaha! phear!

aww...darn...only 70% evil genius xd~!!!!!
I should try again >_>

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.