Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Bleach Characters U like best?? - Minitokyo

Which Bleach Characters U like best??

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Im not sure if this kind of thread has been posted before, but ive nv seen before so ive decided to post it. In case there is pls tell mi :)

Coming back to the topic, which Bleach character do u like or maybe admire the most?? Wanted to know other perople's opinion since ive kinda got addicted with the manga & anime!!! ^^

For mi, i actually have quite some, 4 to be exact, but all guys though lol! & also all are death gods XP
Ichigo is one, his eyes are mesmerising!! *Faints*, Renji is another one, like his character & spirit so much, really sacrificed alot for Rukia, like his attitude!! :D Byakuya also, his coolness really can ice, but also he looks so hot also!! Finally is Toushirou, though he's considered small like 13?? but he's also very cool, & he's also SO caring towards Hinamori, wishes i could be her!!

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

I'be never watch the anime of Bleach neither have i read the manga. But i've seen the picture of these charcters u mention. I guess i like Toushiro the best, from the way u describe it, he seems to be a really nice guy...........

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I guess at the moment, I quite like the little girl and the guy with the hat that both work in the shop the Rukia uses to get in her gear. Sorry about names, I'm useless ^^; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Ichigo, simple, strong headed, stuborn, feels responsible for the people around him, has something like a code of honor and lives by it, respects the meaning of friendship, ^_^ and i can think of a lot of other traits i like about him, his like a modern version of Dartagnian or am i wrong ?

The characte I like best in Bleach is Ichigo. It seems that he always can be stronger . Moreover he fights to protect the people he loves, and never give up. I also like his chara design.

i also like Orihime, she's so cute, and have she's often smiling (I love smiling girls :D )

Faire une promesse a la mer ...

Periphery

The End

Lots of people like Ichigo, i see! but i think Byakuya is the coolest ! XD

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

KON!hahaha he's funny =D the best of all

Er.. I like the Quincy Archer Who Hates You. XD Because.. he's awesome and adorable. :) And because sigourney made me skin him.

I really love Orihime and Renji. And Hanatarou is just so cute <333

I prefer Kon... he is weird at first then when he became the doll i find him very amusing..

Ichigo's my top choice. He's just basically too strong, and too invincible. Let's put him in the same category where Seiya from Saint Seiya is in :)

I really like Rukia but I'm not too sure why. She just seems really cool...

I like Ichigo the best...I also like Chad, Inoue, the "Sandal-Hat" guy and the 2 kids from his shop.

i like Chad...he's silent but the toughest character on Bleach
the silent hero that can't even see ghost XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

yep same here, i'm getting addicted to the manga (and anime) =)
i like ishida, ichigo and renji
for a female character, i like orihime
o_O that's alot ...

Bahh... I pretty much like them all.
But some of my top favourites I guess would be Toushirou, Gin and Hanatarou

i kinda like Orihime ~
so caring ~ i hope he gets to be wif Ichigo :D

and i'm into the manga too .. ~ so cool

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Quote by bucket-shotEr.. I like the Quincy Archer Who Hates You. XD Because.. he's awesome and adorable. :) And because sigourney made me skin him.

Haha... well... you asked x3... but need to agree that he's adorable~! and he's one of my favs~!

Second is Hitsugaya Toushiro~<3... then Ichigo and Chad... from girls I kind of like Orihime and Chizuru xd...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

I love chad and Orihime ...
But Ichigo bad ass attitude makes him my choice of no. one character in bleach

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Yup, alot of very nice designed characters in Bleach, thus the manga better get drawn faster!! Getting eager to read the nxt page XP

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

favourite characters...i'd say Urahara (Sandel hat guy) , Zangetsu (Ichigo's Soul Cutter) and Ishida (Quincy)....*sigh* and Ichigo is alright...at times

Ja Ne!

.::Zero Martin::.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i liike all

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya...but he's too evil >.<

I like Kenpachi, I think it's kinda funny when he carries the Vice Captain and gets lost...
It's also quite impressiv how he could become so strong without knowing his Zanpakutou's name!

Orihime is one of my favorites too(she's too cute :) )

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.