Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is the best genin for you in Naruto - Minitokyo

who is the best genin for you in Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 93 total items

Garaa - for his special ability
Shikamaru - ability and thinking
Shino - ability and thinking

of course Naruto is going to be the best, duh...the show is named after him...lol...but so far in the manga, he hasn't showed anything new except he's faster than b4..

Im going with Naruto because that fox demon in his belly gives him a edge during that fierce battle with Haku, But I m not counting out Gaara of The Sand and his deadly sand manipulating Chakra and his dangerous racoon demon within him makes Garra one bad customer

It's really hard to say, but in the end I'd have to say Sasuke, Neji and Gaara. Sasuke, because of his strong will to win, and he wants to take revenge on ITACHI, so he must have to be really powerful. Neji because Rock Lee said that he's the best genin,and Rock Lee almost beat Sasuke. Gaara because he controls the sand at will, and Sasuke thought that only jounin at Kakashis level could walk up the tree without making a sound.

Hmmm, I tend to like Neji the most. ;3 He's strong, and he's got that awesome Byakugan. ;3

Sasuke purely 'cuz I love the heck outta the guy, so I'm too biased to answer this question based on skill alone XD

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Hyuuga Hinata

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I think Neji! He is very strong, talented and respectful ! He is a great leader, but he knows that he has to obey when he is not leading the group!
He is very cool;)

I also like Sasuke....but he is too selfish :P

Signature Image

It`s Kiba! :D <3 And then it`s Neji..And Shikaamru..And Naruto.. Yeah, and the rest xD But Kiba is still the best.. He have a such unique friendship with Akamaru that nothing could stop him.. ;D

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

<33 kiba! hehehe hes cool i luv his jacket, its soo kool!...i want 1 :D also i luv his dog akamaru and well there friendship is relli close id say and thats so cool that he can b so close with him.... and then its gaara cus of his ability and wut he is....and then neji because of his abilities and his byakugan eyes he can see thru everything, well almost...but yea kibas still number 1 wooo! XD

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

My favourite character is Hyuuga Neji!
He is so cool, strong..And I like his bloodline limit!

jiraiya looked cool when he as a genin
orochimaru also (when he as a genin)

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

Quote by NoveiraI'd say Rock Lee....his speed and taijutsu is very impressive,and he's a hardworking genius!

I totally agree !

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

gaara all the way!

and for female id say temari

i will say GAARA

NEJI! HE HASS THE MST BITCHEN EYES!
Hes hot 2! GO NEJI :D !

merged: 07-11-2006 ~ 10:37am
SHIKAMARU I LUV HIM HE SOOO AWESOME AND HOT (saying ina dreamy voice) :D

Well, Itachi was without a doubt the best Genin of his generation.

In current Naruto before the 2 year jump, I'd go for Neji, Gaara or Rock Lee in terms of the most powerful Genin (Rock Lee should just forget about that stupid lotus technique, its too risky. If he had just kept his first gate open, he would probably have pounded Gaara into the ground). They're the best in their fields, but each is weak against one other. Gaara can't keep up with Rock Lee, Rock Lee is too vulnerable to Neji and Neji can't touch Gaara.

My personal favourite Genin is Shikamaru though. That super genius will analyse, trick, bluff and confuse enemies with his sheer brainpower, alternating between checkmating his opponent and daydreaming about the clouds. lol.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Gaara

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

I would say Lee. He has no chakra to do ninjutsus or genjutsus. He has not bloodline limits nor is he a genius. He is a guy who take everything that been thoss his way and took what he can. Therefore, it not surprising that he honor the ground Gai walks. His determination in being a ninja is admirable, even more that naruto stubborness. He always tries to make the best of things, and his determination to prove to everyone that he is not a dead last who most everyone believe have ho chance in become a great ninja.

Even though his act with Gai is disturbing, and his fashion sense is not exactly great, his heart is big. In a way, I must say he ind of cute. Just imagine him older with a great body then dress him up and bam he hot as hell. What would he look like with long braided hair, thinner eyebrows and a killer body?

I would say Gaara.

His sand attacks are awsome and with the Perfect defense thing is SO cool
:D

that's a difficult question..i can't choose one..i have to say all of them deserve to be one..they have their own special abilities that make them unique..

when they are together, nothing will be impossible to accomplish..and they are such brave and determined..i admire them for that..

however, for me, i think it would be naruto(sorry for being fickle minded)..he's unpredictable..

i think neji is best for naruto i also think garra could beat Neji

merged: 09-28-2006 ~ 12:42am
i think neji is best for naruto i also think garra could beat Neji

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 93 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.