Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Female Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Female Behavior

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Tengu

Tengu

Fine... I'll do it...

For me it's a good thing that women remain a total mystery. Where's the fun if you can tell exactly what are they up to? Arguing isn't allways a bad thing. It can lighten up your mood quite a bit. That is if you win the fight... But the mystery of women is one of those things I like about them. They can suprise you at any time with almost any way. Good or bad, it doesn't really matter. I like them as they are. If they were more like boys they wouldn't be girls anymore now would they?

Day by day life goes by and before you know it you have grown old...

Cheapo

56K Lagger

*takes out notebook and scribble pages after pages of valuable notes* *realises that his theories were mostly correct* *realises he had this conversation before with a girl* hmmmmm......well this is confirmation on a broader spectrum. Hearing it from 1 girl just isn't as good as coming from 4. A question which puzzles me why girls asks for your opinion, where they already had one in mind, you answer them, if it disagrees with their opinion, they tell you off for not understanding. If you agree with their opinion, they tell you off anyways for lying/flirting/ sweet talking/ making them feel good. I really don't get it, is it a trap or something that men cannot get out of??

~anime is my food~

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

I don't understand the female behavior, because they sometimes are good, sometime are bad, sometimes they love you, sometimes they hate you.....

Signature

i heard that men are from mars, and women are from venus, and this fundamental difference is the origin of all the inter-race problems.

although this thread has been really useful, i dun think im any closer to understanding girls.. dey can b quite unpredictable

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

There is ONE thing over all, that i don't understand about women (over all)... some day my best friend (she's a female) told me... "we want to be controled but secretly control men..." I and got so confused that it gave a headache. Will some female explain me this? How we are supposed to do that? She told me that is not necesary understand to do this, but how we can make this, if that can't be understood?

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Quote by MordinAfter reading Celessa's thread here, it gives me an idea. I just don't have a clue about women, and how they think, and all that after 3 girlfriends. I have gave up on the cause after my last gf, but seeing how the princess call out the guys, I will called out the girls to respond.
Women are just flat out unpredictable. They are a total mystery to me, and I think most of the guys here will agree with me that in one time in your life that a girl will drive you nuts.
Here is my list:
1. Why do girls always ask your opinion when they already made the decision themselves. Like buying clothes, they would try out tons of them while you are waiting for the world to end. :D Then they asked you whether you like it, and they will scold you if you gave them a simple answer. Are they playing a tirck on us?
2. Why do girls like to go to the restroom together in public, you don't see another guy ask his friend to go to the restroom together? *Yo Bob, come with me to the restroom* That just don't happen ever, if it does I wonder what kind of bar are you in. ;) Is there bogyman in those public restroom for girls to need compainon?
3. Why do girls ask guys to take care any creatures that frighten them then turn around to say that you don't want to watch when we put it away. That makes no sense, don't you girls want to know what happen when you decide to invoke the aid of a guy, that bug or mouse will be in harm's way. It is gross, but it will give you girls pause next time not to jump the gun on seeing anything that moves.
4. This is for the gf, why do gf always ask what are you thinking. I don't think too much, and when I tell them that they think I am shutting them out. I just could never understand that.
Why do girls always think guys are pevert, and that we think nothing but sex. That is not true, I think girls know more about sex than they would admit themselves. :)
5. This one last thing drives me crazy, I think you guys always heard from girls that they like a man with a sense of humor or really funny. That is just a lie, they like fine looking guys such as someone like a skii instructor, and they don't have to be funny at all. Girls will gave cute guys that flirting laugh, I think you guys know what I am talking about. Girls will laugh at some of the worst humor just because that guy was good looking.
Hope some of you girls can explain those behavoirs, and please don't hurt the messenger such as myself. :D

Yeah i will give my answers to this questions bassed in my experience.....

1. Some girls asks this questions because they're just airheads, and sometimes because they want to know your opinion sometimes matters, sometimes not, i mean if u really like that or not....just answer.
note: not all women are like that i have a friend in Finland who hates to be like that.

2.They're going to talk, maybe because they feel safe in a place where no men are (that not means that the bathroom are safe), and they feel more relaxed in a place where they have a mirror (like in their bedrooms), for example.
note2:again not all womes are like that, my best friend don't like go to the bathroom in couples.

3.I don't know, bugs are bugs, u know? Some ov them are realy filthy, like flies or beatles, spiders are repulsive, but if they aren't in contact directly with your skin, i don't see why make such noise!

4.This is more in girls who are more childish attitude, the question is just for asking, so u just answer, it doesn't matter much.
And yes they're filhy minds as we are most ov the times, but i believe that we think about that more.

5. Well the 2 of them are true.... as a men u should know, that a good looking guy doesn't need a good sense of humor as an average guy (maybe me?), i'm not Brad Pit u know... so we need to make other things to get theit attention, and u know, most ov the cases, the first impression is at the sight...

Concerning Q. n°2 ov course that a normal guy don't ask another go to the bathroom,hahaha, it's werid, and for women no.
Have u asked why we like to watch 2 womens together instead 2 guys?

I must remember u that we're males and females, we're diferent beings, so i think that we not must ask for the diferences but the similarities, is more easier, and maybe we can understand each other starting by that, we have a common thing, we're humans over all.

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Wheee... Well, let's get to the point: I'll answer your questions based on my own experience

Quote by Mordin1. Why do girls always ask your opinion when they already made the
decision themselves. Like buying clothes, they would try out tons of
them while you are waiting for the world to end. :D Then they asked you
whether you like it, and they will scold you if you gave them a simple
answer. Are they playing a tirck on us?

And this not only applies to clothes, but to many other things. For example, a friend of mine asked my my opinion about if she should be the gf of some prick or not. Of course i answered "noooo", but in the end i feel that she took her decision weeks ago....
Something i *do* dislike about women, gee....

Quote by Mordin
2. Why do girls like to go to the restroom together in public, you
don't see another guy ask his friend to go to the restroom together?
*Yo Bob, come with me to the restroom* That just don't happen ever, if
it does I wonder what kind of bar are you in. ;) Is there bogyman in
those public restroom for girls to need compainon?

Another mistery here... the only thing i compplain here is that there's no fun in being left alone in the table at the bar or something just because all the girls went to the restroom together...

Quote by Mordin
3. Why do girls ask guys to take care any creatures that frighten them
then turn around to say that you don't want to watch when we put it
away. That makes no sense, don't you girls want to know what happen
when you decide to invoke the aid of a guy, that bug or mouse will be
in harm's way. It is gross, but it will give you girls pause next time
not to jump the gun on seeing anything that moves.

Lol, so true, but they look so cute when they go "kill it!!! kill it!!!" kawaii :nya: i always laugh when this happens

Quote by Mordin
4. This is for the
gf, why do gf always ask what are you thinking. I don't think too much,
and when I tell them that they think I am shutting them out. I just
could never understand that. Why do girls always think guys are pevert,
and that we think nothing but sex. That is not true, I think girls know
more about sex than they would admit themselves. :)

I think there's no better answer than this one:

Quote by outofphaseWell i can't speak for all guys (but now i know i'm not alone- thanks
Mordin), but around a girl i often go into a"perception" mode where i'm
not really thinking of anything, just taking in my surroundings.

I do the same: go into standby mode, perception, idle... you name it. The state of mind where you think about everything but think about nothing at the same time. Girls: really, if we answer"nothing" there's nothing going on in our heads... maybe just wind or a fly that pases through, but nothing more.

Quote by Mordin
5. This one last thing drives me crazy, I think you guys always heard
from girls that they like a man with a sense of humor or really funny.
That is just a lie, they like fine looking guys such as someone like a
skii instructor, and they don't have to be funny at all. Girls will
gave cute guys that flirting laugh, I think you guys know what I am
talking about. Girls will laugh at some of the worst humor just because
that guy was good looking. Hope some of you girls can explain those
behavoirs, and please don't hurt the messenger such as myself. :D

I have to agree with Morodin here... The guy's "funnies" is function with how good looking he is. some guys are just too st00pid, but since he's good looking, the girl *will* laugh at whatever he tries to say as a joke, even if it's the lamest of the lamest. Thankfully, not all girls are like this. It's kinda true that they go more for the personality of us; some of my friends have somehow not-so-handsome bf's (but most fall into the category of handsome-but-jerk bf's)

Anyway, after reading both "Undestading behabior" threads i have just two things to say:
1. Girls can't undestand men because they want us to be complicated just as they are. We can't understand women because we want to see them simlple as we are. Period. It's a waste of time tring to solve this problem and to come with a definition fo the kind: Dude/Gal - A subset of the Humanity Set with the following characteristics, just because every human being it's different. If you can't understand all the women/men in the world, thy humanity instead...}
2. If we' can't understand each other completly... why bother? we have just to understand some attitudes of the people around us and accep them as they are, dont you think?
I like women and how they are, even if they are complicated

PS someone remember me what i just said next time i complain that I dont understand a girl :nya:

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I'm a guy, and here's what I think:

Much of what I've read here and in Celessa's thread consist of the standard stereotype of the two sexes. While I admit that some are true, others I at least have never experienced.

I've gone shopping with girls lots of times. And more often then not, I make a complement before the girl even asks. (they're not all my gf by the way). Plus, if I'm stuck as the sole guy in my disproportionally large group of female friends, one girl would ask me how another looks, not she herself. Way to put me the lone male on the spot. -_-

The bathroom thing. That is true, in part. Some of my friends do go together. Others make me wait outside if we're out at a mall of something. -_- And I feel very, VERY out of place for obvious reasons.

I concur with the bug problem. I've had to kill many many little spiders for the girls. And then they always say "ewwww, that's nasty" after I do it. I find that kinda cute actually, the way they act when a bug shows up. ^_^

a guy's funniness as a linear function of his cuteness? I'm not narcissistic enough to judge my own appearance from a girl's point of view, and I've never had trouble making my friends laugh.

Finally, one of my own questions:

All of my female friends have cameras. They also all like taking pictures. But they all friek out if anyone tries to take a picture of them. So it bothers me why they like taking pictures of others but not getting a picture taken of themselves.

Actually, I really don't care what the answer is. I don't pretend to know how a girl thinks all the time. And I find that little mystery quiet exciting not to find out. I like my friends the way they are. If I had fanthomed their thoughts always, then what a boring day that would be.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

XD hahaha mordin, ur questioning the secrets of the universe here!

im a guy, (and i AM making mental notes, mind u) n so i find some of mordin's questions very... relative to my own experience.

Quote by Mordin
1. Why do girls always ask your opinion when they already made the

i find that they dont only ask concerning purchases, sometimes when their involved in arguments and they want my support (not that anybody really wants it anyway) they ask me the question, and then give me the answer even before i can open my mouth! i never could understand it. why ask me when ur gonna tell me the answer anyway? T_T

Quote by Mordin

girls are much more emotional compared to guys, it seems. i wont argue with that, cuz i find its true, so maybe they need a sense of security with a friend around ,or maybe they need a chatting companion ? (u know how girls love to chat in bathrooms..) i personally dont find it disturbing in any way

Quote by Mordin

i find that they dont only ask concerning purchases, sometimes when their involved in arguments and they want my support (not that anybody really wants it anyway) they ask me the question, and then give me the answer even before i can open my mouth! i never could understand it. why ask me when ur gonna tell me the answer anyway? T_T

Quote by Mordin

maybe its because they are quite plainly freaked out by the insects themselves, not by the fact that its there. they're not bloodthirsty, so they probably wont want to watch u kill it anyway, it adds to the "gross-ness" of having to see the bug's innards spilling out doesnt it?

Quote by Mordin 4. This is for the

Quote by skysong 4) Maybe if the girl is asking
what you are thinking, they are merely trying to invoke a conversation.
Who wants to sit in silence forever? ...

well, actually skysong has a point there. they might be interested in conversation. girls seem to need to express themselves more than guys, so they need to talk more. and when a girl asks for my thoughts, im actually thinking, "why the hell would i think of something else?! youre the only thing on my mind right now!" so im kinda focusing on the main subject of interest, and they're going all the way round the world loking for an interesting topic... :sweat:

Quote by Mordin

Quote by Mordin5. This one last thing drives me crazy, I think you guys always heard
that guy was good looking.

well, not all girls are like that, those who are are basically just the flirty types. they want hunks, and probably are not gonna be serious with u anyway. guys like me tend to drift towards the more innocent and nicer types. girls who would consider a relationship as a serious sort of thing, u know? and when a girl says shes looking for a humourous guy, htere's a 50/50 chance they're just hoping that the guy of their dreams is funny... at leats that's my opinion, no offense to anyone :)

hope it helps

Signature Image

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

1. We ask your opinion because we value it. That being said, we don't place much weight on your thoughts related to fashion. We don't dress for you most of the time.

2. We go to talk. Usually about whoever did not go with us. In your case, that usually means they're talking about you. We do it there because you can't follow and we don't get all weird about the bathroom like you do.

3. They do that because they don't like bugs or mice or whatever. But just because they don't like it, doesn't mean they want to see it die. I thought that was one of the things guys liked about girls.

4. It absolutely mystifies us that you can sit there and not be thinking. This isn't our mystery, it's yours. Millions of years of evolution went into creating humankind and you're telling us you can sit there without using your brain? You have to be lying. We just cannot accept that as an answer.

5. Girls do like a sense of humor, but we're human to. It's not our obligation to be completely selfless while men run around interested in looks. Good looking people are attractive. But nobody likes to admit they can be shallow...even though both men and women can be shallow quite often. And since most women date guys who are slightly below them in appearance, I think we do alright. ;) Most women aren't that concerned with appearance.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

poor creatures. How can it be that somebody don;t undersand somebody .I can't imagin that.I just cant. IT has to be damn tile .jjjjjjjjj

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by Mordin1. Why do girls always ask your opinion when they already made the

Well, we've already made the decision 90%. We do ask you because there is a small chance that we actually care what you think about our clothes. I personally shop for my clothes alone. My boyfriend doesnt really ever come. I guess I never thought I needed his opinion to satisfy my choice in clothes.

Quote by Mordin

Women are naturally social creatures. Instinctually, we never needed to mark our territories from other females so its okay for us to go talk and use the restroom together. Its no different from talking while going to the gas station together. I always assumed men felt wierd because they instinctually didnt have any social bond with other males. Not stong enough to feel comfortable in a bathroom with them.

Quote by Mordin

Im not quite sure what you're asking. If you're asking "why do girls turn away when we show them what they asked us to get rid of?" then the answer is obvious. We found it too gross to get rid of ourselves so we asked you. we didnt WANT to handle or deal with it..so bringing it around afterward is just dumb. lol. I personally like catching lizards and stuff...
The ONLY thing I get creeped out about is anything with eight or more legs. :}

Quote by Mordin
4. This is for the

Ok. a lot of guys think about sex a lot. Its a given. Men are just wired that way.
We ask what you are thinking usually when you're sitting there staring off into space. You have to be thinking of something. I mean...even if its trivial..sometimes we're just curious.
Girls can get hurt sometimes if you wont even share a trivial thought with them. We know you dont think about serious things a lot but its nice to talk about silly nonserious things too. "What are you thinking" means "Lets talk about something, and lets start with what you're thinking" . We may not actually care what you're thinking about, we just want to talk with you.

Quote by Mordin

Hey, good looks are great for a little while. But even the best looking, sexiest man is boring if he isnt funny or interesting eventually. Humor is important. It just one of those things women look for over a period of time.

I hope that helps, from my side of the field. ^_^

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Here is my list:

Quote: 1. Why do girls always ask your opinion when they already made the decision themselves. Like buying clothes, they would try out tons of them while you are waiting for the world to end. smiley Then they asked you whether you like it, and they will scold you if you gave them a simple answer. Are they playing a tirck on us?

My answer: usually they're looking for reassurance that for instance, what they are buying is appealing to you. The reason they get upset is because they feel they've either lost connection with you or you don't find them attractive enough. Long answers means they are all you can think about: highly appealing for the feminine ego.

Quote:
2. Why do girls like to go to the restroom together in public, you don't see another guy ask his friend to go to the restroom together? *Yo Bob, come with me to the restroom* That just don't happen ever, if it does I wonder what kind of bar are you in. smiley Is there bogyman in those public restroom for girls to need compainon?

its because they need to gossip about everyone in the public area- "was he looking at me? what do you think of my hair? etc" Girls are very self conscious and need reassuracne from their girls about literally EVERYTHING.

Quote:
3. Why do girls ask guys to take care any creatures that frighten them then turn around to say that you don't want to watch when we put it away. That makes no sense, don't you girls want to know what happen when you decide to invoke the aid of a guy, that bug or mouse will be in harm's way. It is gross, but it will give you girls pause next time not to jump the gun on seeing anything that moves.

because i dotn wanna see it. ITs gross- thats why I got you to remove it. lol XD

Quote:
4. This is for the gf, why do gf always ask what are you thinking. I don't think too much, and when I tell them that they think I am shutting them out. I just could never understand that.

again, in a girls mentality: if you seem less interested, i'm not good enough. reassurance!

Quote:
Why do girls always think guys are pevert, and that we think nothing but sex. That is not true, I think girls know more about sex than they would admit themselves. smiley

damn right we do XD [lol] Typically the stereotypical guy whose been told to act macho and all of that will retort more sexual inuendos which annoy women. Personally, I make crude jokes- as long as its in taste and not hurting another person.

Quote:
5. This one last thing drives me crazy, I think you guys always heard from girls that they like a man with a sense of humor or really funny. That is just a lie, they like fine looking guys such as someone like a skii instructor, and they don't have to be funny at all. Girls will gave cute guys that flirting laugh, I think you guys know what I am talking about. Girls will laugh at some of the worst humor just because that guy was good looking.

lol actually no not me, I hate the built annoying macho men guy. A great way to eplain this is to look at my bumper sticker; "Talk nerdy to me" XD I happen to like men with a brain and a good heart- any girl looking for the macho guy is in it for reassurance of their own egos- "can i get that man? oh yes i can!" besdies, girls[or guys] who are obsessed with appearances are not the type you want too have a relationship with. Period.

Belly's final note: yes girls are odd. So are guys, but belly thinks more like a guy sometimes, being that i hang out with predominately male figures :P BUT dont apply the same stereotype to all females: i dont care about appearances, my nails or how big my butt looks. There are always exceptions to the rule, the whole part of dating is learning who you are and what type or person you'd like a relationship with :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Most of the differences are summed up thus:

Trying to make sense of it will only give you a headache.

I am invincible!

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by BorisGrishenkoMost of the differences are summed up thus:

Trying to make sense of it will only give you a headache.

Listen to Boris. We're more controversial than God. :D

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

lol- true enough

my 'final thoughts' mordin, girls and guys are different because of our culture and how we are raised to think/act. As much as we believe we are nto, it's very true. from putting on that pink dress as a toddler we girls are morphed into stereotypical female genres- [shrugs] just like guys with their toy trucks :| ... what I can tell you is personalities cannot be altered because of this- influenced, yes, but not concured so to speak. What I'm trying to say is there is always an exception to the rule, and not everyone is the same. If that was true, god help us all >_<

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Well, about the whole bathroom thing, it has always mystified me how girls will travel there in packs. But then again, I'm a guy. so I guess I'll never understand. Also how girls always travel in packs.... period. With my group of guys, we start getting annoyed with each other after about 30 minutes. If I constantly socialized for 24 hours straight, I would go ballistic or something. Guys just tend to need a little time away from people sometimes. Maybe it's the testosterone: all that hormone-induced aggression confined in one place tends to make sparks fly after a bit.

Quote by Mordin4. This is for the

I couldn't have said it better myself. Personally, if a conversation stops, I either restart it, or I'm enjoying the silence. "Silence is the greatest passion of all." -unknown. A personal motto of mine.

OK, guys think about sex more than girls do. It's true, they've proven it. Scientific studies show that, on an average day, your average male thinks about sex every 7 seconds. For the average girl: 38 seconds. However, that doesn't mean that's all we think about.

And lastly, I'll tell you a short story.

Last year, I was the bitch on the track bus. I sat in a group of "popular" people and said something witty to one of my friends, and one or two of the girls heard it, and gave me a weird look. The guy I said it to was and still is considered "hot" by just about every girl in my grade, from what I've heard from my female friends. So, this guy waits for a quick pause in the conversation and repeats my quote, word for word. Everybody laughed, including those two girls who had heard me say it a second before.

By the way, great thread, Mordin! Same to you, Celessa!

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Quote by SileniusThere is ONE thing over all, that i don't understand about women (over
all)... some day my best friend (she's a female) told me... "we want to
be controled but secretly control men..." I and got so confused that it
gave a headache. Will some female explain me this? How we are supposed
to do that? She told me that is not necesary understand to do this, but
how we can make this, if that can't be understood?

Your friend is sooo right! An if you think about it is more of a partnership instead of an issue of control. The female and male both have their strong points together they can compliment each other and can take on anything.

Now for you Mordin, I'll keep my answers simple and short! *smiles*
1. I agree with studio about the good buy - although I'd like to add that if a guy thinks something looks good and it's an honest response why not buy it if you agree with him? An just a note, I never try things on - it takes far to damn long!!! :]

2. Um m m m m m , I like to piss by myself thanks much :p

3. I usually take care of little creatures on my own - no point in bother someone about it when I can take care of it myself - besides if the creepy crawly isn't bothing anyone why bother it?
4. I only ask a bf/gf what they're thinking if I see the little wheels turning (you know what look I'm talking about!) Otherwise I fifure if they want to say something they will :] An I'm probably more of or the same type of a pervert as the guys I know. Sex is fun, period.

5. Sexy looking guys who think they're all that atually piss me off. They might be nice for eye candy but otherwise I wouldn't waste my time on them. An I look at both sexes and hit on both if I feel so inclined *smiles*

K - that does it - Later!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by Mordin
Hope some of you girls can explain those behavoirs, and please don't hurt the messenger such as myself. :D

Uh... actually, I find jokers really annoying. It all depends on taste. And sure, some girls do like hot guys with no brains. Too bad for them.
But to clear up your question, girls who flirt, flirt with everybody. Girls who don't flirt don't flirt at all. With flirty girls, it comes naturally to them. Sometimes they don't even realise they're doing it. But when you first meet a guy, you won't really know him past his appearance, right? So I don't think girls are lying when they say they like guys with a sense of humor.
Argh. I'm confused now.

Brownie the Cat

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Personally, I think this is overated lah....really, I am serious, you sound like an extremist man,,,,thya are not all that comlicated to understand, my gf don't exactly (girlfriend not guardian force ) act like what you say....we do go for lunch, we go for play, we go for dinner, as far as I know, they are not as complicated as you think...!!!
They look at good looking guys becoz we look at sexy gals...EQUAL???
They love sex as much as we do...(HUMAN WAT....)
They loves to go together batroom for security...(PEEPING toms.....widely available IN malaysia...)
they ASK FOR opinions SO THAT THEY don"t leave US OUT OF THE FUN....just hoping to add us to the fun list....
They are silent creatures who don't speak out loud their feelings like we do to guys at the bar...hence(BOB) will not joining in to tell if he has a period he could not tell his boy about it(Provided he is a girl....imagine it please...)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

hmm.... iv learned the best way to understand them is to listen to there conversations to eachother, then they look at me and relize im there... then stop talking about that... over all, i WILL become the smartest man alive! no matter how many wierd ass conversations i listen, and join in on!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Mordin2. Why do girls like to go to the restroom together in public, you don't see another guy ask his friend to go to the restroom together? *Yo Bob, come with me to the restroom* That just don't happen ever, if it does I wonder what kind of bar are you in. ;) Is there bogyman in those public restroom for girls to need compainon?

well i don't wanna try and speak for all women, so i'll just say, normally i ask a friend to go to the bathroom with me a. to talk about something that i can't talk about in front of the rest of the party. or b. because i don't know where it is and am afraid i'll get lost.

Quote by Mordin4. This is for the gf, why do gf always ask what are you thinking. I don't think too much, and when I tell them that they think I am shutting them out. I just could never understand that.

we're curious! we like to know what you're thinking about... tho i usually i bring that question up when there's a long silence or something...

Quote by Mordin5. This one last thing drives me crazy, I think you guys always heard from girls that they like a man with a sense of humor or really funny. That is just a lie, they like fine looking guys such as someone like a skii instructor, and they don't have to be funny at all. Girls will gave cute guys that flirting laugh, I think you guys know what I am talking about. Girls will laugh at some of the worst humor just because that guy was good looking.

well i don't know, but for me a guy with a good sense of humor IS a turn on. sure i'll check out someone purely based on physical traits, but that's just for eye-candy. the person i will actually consider having a relationship with is the one that can make me laugh.

Signature Image

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

In response to Kuzain saying

4. It absolutely mystifies us that you can sit there and not be thinking. This isn't our mystery, it's yours. Millions of years of evolution went into creating humankind and you're telling us you can sit there without using your brain? You have to be lying. We just cannot accept that as an answer.

I know that at least for me it isn't that I'm not thinking, just I'm either thinking about stupid things, things that just aren't good for conversation, or problems of my own that I don't feel like burdening anyone else with. I'll give some examples.

Why does choloplast make plants look green instead of some other color like purple?
Why do so many things taste like chicken?
Would anyone miss that guy I hate if he were to "disappear"?
I wonder how I'm doing in (insert college course)?
Why do girls/women go to the bathroom in groups?
Why were the courses that were supposed to help prepare me for the college environment nothing like the college environment, in fact being no different from ever other high school class?
Why doesn't anyone else realize that Jesus was a ninja?

See nothing in there is conversation material. No one except the professor can tell you how you are doing in a class, every female I've asked in person about the bathroom thing has quickly changed the subject, no one knows why choloplast makes plants green instead of another color, same for teh chicken thing, if that guy I don't like were to disappear the cops would investigate even if no one cared.

Bang

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.