Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite anime? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

What's your favourite anime? Current and finished.
My favourite now is Naruto.
Favourite finished would probably be Gundam Seed

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... Naruto (though i still prefer the manga ^^) hum, and the one i just started and already got hooked to: Gundam Seed
and finished... Escaflowne

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

Cowboy Bebop and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds. (don't make me choose! :P)
Both tell a story about humanity in the 20th century, but they do it through a vision of the future.
I really like the environmental themes in Nausicaa, and I like the character explorations in Bebop - especially the themes of memory, returning "home," and grayscale morality (nothing's either black or white.)
I think that Bebop is a postmodern epic, and of course the soundtrack is incredible.

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

Right now my favourite would be Gundam Seed Destiny.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

*points to avatar and siggy*

Mine is CCS, hehe! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

almost everyone ill pay money to buy :) i mostly read manga casue i can buy it faster and for cheaper than anime tho

under new management

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist. Closely tied with Rurouni Kenshin.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

2x2 = Shinobuden - the funniest anime for me i think ;)

current : Naruto, Peach Girl, Beck, Bleach, Air, Ah My Goddess, Initial-D, Harukanaru Toki No Nakade, Detective Academy Q, Yakitate Japan, Maze, Hunter X Hunter, 2 x 2 = Shinoboden

finished : Full Metal Alchemist, Happy Lesson Advance, Aishiteru Ze Baby, Princess Tutu

Holt

Holt

pffft

Now my favourite finished would have to be Fruits Basket now I've seen it. Funniest anime ever! XD

Signature Image

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Love Hina, Trigun... ummmmmm too many to choose!!!!

my head 2 assplode! ^_^'

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

GTO, full metal panic fumoffu

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

Im going to have to agree with Kidder ... theres TOO MANY !! ... Kannaduki no miko, Raimuiro Senkitan, FMP ... and the list goes ON !! XP

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I like Angelic Layer, Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, mmppp, Ah My Goddess, FMA, Pita Ten, Kare Kano (His ans Her Circumstances), Saint Tail, and more...the only one that I've finished is Ah My Goddess. I'm close to done with Kare Kano, and not very far into the other ones, but I do like them so far...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Well other than Ah!My Goddess well onegais,gundam wing, FMA,FMP,Hikaru no Go,Hunter X Hunter(but the translation is bad:( )
Well I can't thing of anything else.

You can see your friends when you are in danger

It's still Naruto I guess...Bleach is awesome too though. Hikaru no go is the follower after these two.
Hmmm I have many favs. but naruto is special somehow.

Cowboy Bebop MOST deff!!! Then Hellsing and then probably InuYasha... but Cowboy Bebop is wut got me started!!! haha

Full metal Panic Fumoffu and GTO

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

beb3xchange

K-Otic

Fruit basket and Love hina, they were awesome. Funny from finish to well sort of last. good anime

life isn't simple; deal with it

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Well right now, it's definitely Gundam Seed and Elfen Lied. And I watch Gundam Seed Destiny, which is at least cool as Gundam Seed ^_^. Of course there are a lot of good animes, but these are my favorites now :D

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Actually, I'm into Serial Experiments Lain now...

BLeach ^^ and naruto ^^ but Fullmetal ALchemithis the Best!

*I also like last exile and stelvia of universe

Inuyashafan01

Inuyashafan01

Inuyasha lvr

mines inuyasha, Full metal alchemist, and fruits basket i like a lot of other anime too! ;)

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

That's easy! Naruto of course!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.