Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Have Any Bad Habits At All? - Minitokyo

Do You Have Any Bad Habits At All?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

I bite my nails...and it seems unlikely that I'll stop

I also have a running imagination that is always on....too much time wishing I was somewhere else, not enough time in the real world where I belong

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MystfyreThis is a much better topic.
My biggest bad habit is being blunt and honest. Horrible combination. I
also have a bad habit of not paying attention to the feelings of
others, or really to others at all. Or rather, the entire world around
me...
No, I don't know anyone that has a bad habit that drives me crazy. I
have very few pet peeves, and none of them have anything to do with the
actions of others.

lol - depends on what topics you like, but I can understand what you mean. Thanks for the comment - appreciate it. I'm also glad you can relate somewhat here.

Quote by Mordin

Quote by shinsengumiI think the worst that I have is being overly
judgemental of people, e.g. rendering a label upon first impression
that I find is hard to look past.

I do that too boss, I just can't help my prejudical mind, because I
would just label people right away base on my opinion. I really need to
change that to make myself a better person. :)

Used to do that, but that was back in the day - probably when I was like 11 or 12 - now, I try my best to understand the individual from the inside indeed. It's the effort of trying that makes the key difference, and some people fail to even do so. It happens - lol. Hey Mordin! ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaUsed to do that, but that was back in the day - probably when I was like 11 or 12 - now, I try my best to understand the individual from the inside indeed. It's the effort of trying that makes the key difference, and some people fail to even do so. It happens - lol. Hey Mordin! ^_^

lol princess, I see you conquer my bad habit at an age when I was still begging my mom for a transformer action figure. That is just wrong, and it humbles me greatly now. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

me? i have several ones ( XD ):

--i talk to myself (sometimes aloud)
--i itch my face (mainly my cheek) whenever i'm nervous or stressed
--i itch my neck when i have nothing to say
--i don't make sense sometimes ;)

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

Quote by Chopstickzbad habits...eh...i speak too pervertedly sometimes..and act like a
fool...and get slapped...and procrastinate...and...uses and when i sud
use commas XD....and XD haha dont know when to give up...dunno if thats
bad though

XD seems familiar on sumthin i recently read. im quite perverted myself. one time i was around these dorks that rnt that bad and just to freak them owt im like 'i wish i was in a room with a bed with -name of guy i like here- and the door wuz locked' damn how much worse can that get? the started screaming and ran around the room ^_^'

i also tend to bite my upper lip a lot. XP and i also day dream way too often... especially in class... :D oo and i can't forget posing as a model infront of mai mirror. hehehe. other than that im pretty good. i actually quit my bad habit of biting my nails. yay!! ^_^ gahh i hear my mum yellin. g2g

Had a bad day, don't talk to me,
gonna ride this out,
My little black heart, breaks apart,
with your big mouth.

I went to heaven, couldn't get in,
For what I had done.
I said forsake me, you said you're crazy
you were too much fun.

You can't save me,
You can't blame me,
Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,
and everything, everything's my fault.

haha you forgot to mention that you idolize scary girls that like to beat me up XD
haha so another corrupted and dirty female mind eh? haha guess you can be my new best bud :nya:

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

A bad habbit.............staying on the net to long can't do my homework.

sometimes, i tend to burp out load. and i mean loud! :sweat:

sometimes, i tend to burp out load. and i mean loud! :sweat:

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

There are times when I don't do my homework until the last minute, which I always regret.

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

drinking ,cursing ,fighting, drug taking(medication that is ) and sleeping

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

I'm sure other people has this habbit too. I bite my nails. Sometimes so deep that it bleeds

merged: 11-15-2005 ~ 11:22pm
I'm sure other people has this habbit too. I bite my nails. Sometimes so deep that it bleeds

merged: 11-15-2005 ~ 11:22pm

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.