Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Love Or Do You Hate Your Parents? - Minitokyo

Do You Love Or Do You Hate Your Parents?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

The relatiopnship with my parents is horrible.........I cant wait till I move out, and when I do, Im never coming back, thats for sure...I hate my mother, I have even wish her dead...but thats just my anger speaking....although, I do wish I didnt have to see her ever again! She has such a bad temper! she has even told me how horrible I am to her............. -_-

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

i hate my mom! yells at me for sh!t i didnt do... always blaming me... always calling me stuff and hitting me. wat kind of mom is she? .. freakn getting drunk ALL the time.. anyways.. thats all i want to say about her....

my dad.. psshh.. hes a bastard. thats the only thing im saying for now..

haha dont i have a loving family? ^_^' .....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Holt

Holt

pffft

I used to hate my parents but as I grew up I got to understand that some of the things they do that might seem downright evil are actually for my own good. Now I really love my family!

Signature Image

Quote by YoukoxLoveri hate my mom! yells at me for sh!t i didnt do... always blaming me...
always calling me stuff and hitting me. wat kind of mom is she? ..
freakn getting drunk ALL the time.. anyways.. thats all i want to say
about her....
my dad.. psshh.. hes a bastard. thats the only thing im saying for
now..
haha dont i have a loving family? ^_^' .....

wow youko...your family is worse than mine...hehe at least u have your mt family ^_^ i prolly would've ran away if i had your parents though...btw dont do that!! running away causes more probs -_-

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

It's funny reading some of the responses here but most of the posters are still in their teens, and their responses are a bit too immature and rash. If anything, using the word 'hate' is too much because when you get older, you'll use the word 'dislike'.

In my case, I have to say that both of my parents are difficult people to deal with because they lack social skills. They act too rashly and emotionally (they get angry with each other too quickly) most of the time (like a kid sometimes) and they don't really know how to express themselves properly (e.g. quick to resort to anger, don't know how to show care).

Generally, I hang out with friends who are really good at dealing with people (and I am a good people person also) so it was a bit difficult for me to live with my parents. When I came back from University after not living with them for 5 years, I didn't really find it too bad but to be honest, frankly I won't mind living on my own again either. Although I might not like my parents' personalities, they are my parents after all and it is just another thing to deal with in life.

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

You seem to be interested in learning about ppl nowadays... hmm...

anyway... normally I'd say whether I like my parents or not is my concern, but seeing as this is just a forum... I do love my parents.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Love mom, hate dad.
I could over look that my dad treats me bad but he treats my mom bad ( not bad like like he abuses her, just ignores her and belitles her) makes me hate him.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

My parents and me never got along. My parents are example of what not to do to your kids. I learn from their mistake though I don't hate them, I love them but not the person that their are... ;)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

My parents are way too over protectingand telling me what to do..and I mean everything... I'm 19 now and attend university... kind of depressing...makes u think you're stupid...
well, the only solution is moving out I guess...

Asahi

Asahi

gone

well now i come with my 'poor' english .. i hope it will be okay for everyone to read it .. ^_^'

i hate my mum because she gives me an unlovely feeling. she dont like me. she says many wicked things to me - over month, years. in the time were i was in austria she was friendly now i am at home since nov'04 and she is unfriendly again. its not a fun .. >.<

i cannt get out of this situation.. my bf will help me .. but i dont feel strong enough for x_x

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

my mother has terrible mood swings, and often takes out her frustration on me, but she's also impossible to hate... it's weird... loll... i guess it's because i know her mood swings are due to the stress she has to go through at home and at work (the fact that she's a perfectionist in everything certainly doesn't help, and she's one of the most generous people i know, she's basically sacrificing herself for me, so i'm also really grateful to her, after all, she was able to raise me all alone, with just her small salary and so on... (and i'm really a spoiled child nevertheless ^^)

my father is another story, i have no idea what i'm feeling towards him... i think i feel kind of indifferent towards him... for now anyways. i don't necessarily hate him, i mean, how can you hate someone you don't really know... he was never there during my childhood, so i may be kind of mad at him for that, and also for the fact that he was there for my younger half-bro and half-sis... but hatred, no... i started talking to him again not too long ago, and maybe i'm slowly starting to care about him... but i'm still ambivalent over that one...

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

well for one my parents are dead and i never knew them so if i did i would say that i would love them and on the other hand i would hate them as well that's my opinion anyways

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.