Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you wanted to be a naruto character who would you be? - Minitokyo

if you wanted to be a naruto character who would you be?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Although there isn't much about him, i would like to be Yondaime...except for the whole dead thing. From what is said about him so far, he seems to be extremely strong and intelligant. plus he looks kool

Signature

I'll go for Itachi, strongest ninja I can think of. This is pretty hard question. OX

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

I'd be Kakashi. I love his laid back attitude and sense of humor. I don't really like that his always late, but hey, reading can make you lose track of time. ^_^

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

For the strength : Itachi

For the personnality : Shikamaru

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

KamuIxMasK

KamuIxMasK

To Live. . .

ummm. . . you think Naruto has it tough? Rock Lee my friend. . . Rock Lee. I'd be him because he has far greater determination to be a great ninja. And he doesn't have that cheap nine tails backing him up. Hahahaha. Everyone in Naruto has some sort of really special talent. . . Rock Lee has himself and his training. Truely an admirable character.

"I will stand off the forces of the entire country here. . . and die a respondent death."
-Torii Mototada

I would be Neji so that I could poke someone and pretty much dissable them, The byakugen would also be nice to have.

I would like to be Temari. She is very cool, strong and not a anoying girl like sakura and ino. And Gaara is her little brother... what a perfect world .

I would like to be Temari. She is very cool, strong and not a anoying girl like sakura and ino. And Gaara is her little brother... what a perfect world .

juliechan

UchiWa fan

Quote by juliechanI would like to be Temari. She is very cool, strong and not a anoying girl like sakura and ino. And Gaara is her little brother... what a perfect world ^-^.

Quote by takahisaminagiI would like to be Temari. She is very cool, strong and not a anoying girl like sakura and ino. And Gaara is her little brother... what a perfect world .

Hey, you wrote the same thing i wrote darling. Next time would you mind changing the sentence a little bit, please.

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I would probably want to be like, either Temari or Hinata. Hinata 'cause shes a lot like me, shy and quiet but I would want to me Temari 'cause shes strong...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Probably Shikamaru... smart and lazy ^_^'

Orochimaru or Kakashi
I just love them!!!

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Would like to be... Hinata! She's sweet, powerful and someone we can trust^^... Or Shikamaru....! Lazy!!!! Lazy people are always welcome for me^^ ....and the best is that he has the best tricks....!

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I would wanto be saskue-kun's wife lol ...I would want to be sakura so that I could be close to sasuke-kun be as life has it I will nit be annoying it's to "troublesome"

Signature

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Kakashi, or maybe shikamaru for the fun...^^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Shikamaru, because, although he isn't the strongest and doesn't have many moves he is a thinker unlike Naruto for example. I like his attitude as well.

Signature

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

Quote by damascusxieShikamaru looks too much like micheal jackson.
for me it must be Gaara when he's still all psychoits just too cool

of my list of my hot anime dude's if he looked like micheal jackson i wouldn't think he is cute at all.oh well it's not my opinion.

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

Well I wish I could be Tenten =D but then you hardly see her in the show -.-"

hmm i think i wanna be itachi or kakshi, cause i think they both are really cool and genius too

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I'd like to be Kakashi, He's the most mysterious chara in Naruto (the face man, i wanna see the face). He's good sense of humor (and all of those stupeid reasons for being late).

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

i personally thought of this for a while now it would either be lee, shikamru, naruto, or neji. i would say neji because he powns everone. naruto and shikamaru because they remind me alot of myself. and lee because he's just a bad ass and a genius of hardwork

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

Claro esta...Naruto!

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Well I am a girl but I don't care.
Either Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto, Kakashi, or Sakura any of them would be fine.

i would choose shikamaru or neji, darn being inteligent is so cool and also byakugan is cool blood line limit too.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.