Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Trigun Character do u like the most? - Minitokyo

Which Trigun Character do u like the most?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

my fav is Legato, but Vash is also cool, he's funny, good at shooting and most of all he understands how important life is. i hope anyone participates. live on!!!

Lord Black Cat XD he's everywhere lol

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Wolfman; he's too much of a badass. XD

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

smiels

smiels

Delicacy

vash ^_^' !!!!!!!! all the way
cuz hes soooo coool but yet sooo dum in a funny way ;)
and cute :o lol

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

It's a close race for me between Vash and Wolfwood....Vash is great, but a bit of a goodie two shoes wich can get on my nerves...Wolfwood is a more human and believable character because he has had a hard childhood and has grown up bitter because of it...All and all he and Vash are complete opposites wich makes it interesting when they interact with each other.

On the female side of the series, I like Merryl, small but though as nails :D

Signature Image

Have a thing for the crazy Legato. I think I like the 'slightly' twisted characters. His looks aren't bad either. I also like Milly, she's so sweet and she seems something like...a big teddy bear maybe? Er, not quite sure.

crap, accidentally double-posted, sorry. Er, yeah, I guess Vash is pretty cute, but like Electrastar said, he's a bit too naive and innocent and as much as it would be nice if people were like that, it doesn't seem realistic they would be so forgiving, so thoughtful of others, and so on.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Legato Bluesummers is very cool >_<

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by kyonkichiHave a thing for the crazy Legato. I think I like the 'slightly' twisted characters. His looks aren't bad either.

Yes, you've gotta love Legato. He is pretty good-looking too!

Signature Image

Vash. He is a very nice character. So sweet!

favorite trigun charater... Vash, he's awesome!

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

i like the kitty!! it's so cute XD he's like "nyaaa" n he's everywhere ^_^ yup

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

Wolfwood, almost hands down. I say almost, because I've always had a bit of a fondness for Lagato, just 'cause he's so twisted. Those kinds of characters make things all the more fun ~.^. But, yeah, pretty much Wolfwood when it comes down to it all *nods*

All I have to say is VASH!!!!

... although Wolfwood's pretty cool.....

Signature Image

For me the best of the best is Wolfwood, for many reasons:

He lived for someone else, his children.
He coexisted with vash
he undesrtood Vash
He found love
He found the meaning of life before death
He died in peace(rare in this kind of series)
He was really something as a lone wolf, and as a shooter.

qell thats most of ir don´t you think so!!

wolfwood owns

I like Zazie the beast- he is so cool!!

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

ShibaKuukaku

Kill them all Lucy

Milly Thompson ^^

skh

Infamous Leecher

My favorite character is definitely Nicholas D. Wolfwood, with his huge cross which hides some little weapons...

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

Vash! hehe... he's so cool! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Siri

Siri

Suou

lol
Legato Bluesummers or sommers? or... hmmm I don't quite remember any more
well any way
he didn't actually have that much personality
but man he had style! lol he was really cool, albeit a little messed up.

I liked vash and knives too.. but knives gets a lil too psycho sometimes

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I like Vash and also haha the black cat "nyoooo"

vash!!! his kewl, funny and a deep person

Legato Bluesummers, cuz he has a very cool power, and clearly one of the few that could easily beat Vash. I luv NIcholas D. Wolfwood as well, that cross looks hye!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.