Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of origami do you know?! - Minitokyo

what kind of origami do you know?!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

origami is a japanese name for paper art....something.....
except for airplanes....i know how to make a bird and a swan out of some paper folds
how about you?!

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i only know ball, boat, and flower lolzz

Silent-Heart

Silent-Heart

~Silent Black Heart~

i knew something that is in my origami book ^_^
hm i must search for it
thank for remember me ^^

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. i only kno how to much the crane OX mai sis knew how to much tons.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.o I know hearts
used to know crane..
I can make gold ingots too =p
and shuriken~ and ball and boat.. and planes lol
the list goes on but I need a memory refresh to fold them again~

Hmm.... i know the boat, the plane and the crane ^_^

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh a Friend of mine(she is coming from Taiwan)made me to my Birthday a really Big Origami.There was cranes,swans,ducks ,flowers,little dogs and a I dont now what this one was perhaps a little pigie lol dont know.well i love Origami.Wish I could make one. :D :)

Signature

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

two types of crane, ball, two types of boxes, rabbit, three versions of a plane, two types of a boat, stars, swan.. lol i used to love doing origami when i was little so yea :P

Signature

uhm.....boat, frog, fish, and I forgot alot of oregami things >_< hmz...of and ofcourse airplanes xd~!!!!!! but the boat is my fav =D~!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I can make hearts, turtles, swans and stars. I'm still struggling with the crane. >_>
My chinese cousin teaches me new ones when I visit her. ^_^'

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Wow, so many people know how to make a crane, they always looked so hard to make OX

Hmm, I guess I can make a rabbit, a pig, a ball, and a fox from memory.

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

if i have nothing to do, sometimes i make origami...
i know the boat,the crane, the plane and two or tree flowers from memory...

Holt

Holt

pffft

I can make gold/silver ingots for traditional chinese "remembering of the deceased"
I used to be able to make hats and cranes but I forget. ^_^

Signature Image

I only know how to make crane and airplanes ^_^'
It's not that much but my sister in RL know more then I do :)

i used to know how to make a lot of different origami stuffs, but now i've forgotten...XD

coralstone

coralstone

Sanbonzakura.Rei

I have a book which teachs you how to make those...
But the only one I like is the swan^^
I really wonna to know how to make those paper kimono..

-->http://www17.brinkster.com/sanbonzakura/PT/
sorry it's in Chinese but u guys still can find the way...
Signature

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I use to know how to make the crane but I haven't done it in a while. I wonder if I can still do it?????

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

lets see, i made some shirts and pants, that was awhile back in elementary school. Those were fun days.

Oh I don't have much time for origami anymore. A girl I know made 1000 paper hearts for her boyfriend for Valentine's day, I thought that was really sweet. :D

i know how to make a rabbit, a boat, a crane, a flower, a strawberry, a heart with wings, a star...and I'm learning how to make a tare panda. *cute!!**

- This Free Life Crisis -

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

origami is sumfinn i need to learn more of,... god question
i can make a bird bog cat swan duck water-bomb monkey and many many more :D ^^
there r times when i think i need to learn more tricks in origami,.... but others say i'm pretty god at it already,.... c ya later

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

origami! i like it. i can make quite a few. :) ummm like...uh a crane, some small ornamental boxes, butterflies, other animals, and i even made a 3-D structure thing that's hanging in my room! :) origami;s pretty fun i guess.

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I have tree books about origame and the three of them are Japanese... my spetiallity is a Horse made with four independent squares of paper... It's really amazing. the book also teachs you to make your own animals from basic folds... it's really great. (maybe I should try to make that little brother I always wanted... muajajajaaja he's alive! he's really alive! :D )

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Bad brake: the only thing I can make from paper is a plane ^_^' .
But my friend seems to be an expert in it. He even made a giraffi once (don't know if this is hard though).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

zulu

zulu

- flails -

I only know how to make cranes and totoros.... but I have books :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.