Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naru Segawa vs. Lacus Clyne - Minitokyo

Naru Segawa vs. Lacus Clyne

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

me me!
i vote for lacus!
she's the prettiest girl i've ever seen...
i hate the hair of naru.......spiky?
welll...its own opinion right?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I dunno, I find Naru's face more appealling and I happen to like her quirky nature. Plus, she's firey XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

It should be lacus for me! ^^

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

*running away and gone hiding*

Lacus is ugly haha yeah she is cause she's a Gundam character. Every Gundam girl is ugly to me =P so I'd definitely say Naru (though I don't like her either but Akamatsu's style is nicer).

hmz.... difficult desicion.....since....they are really different......lacus....I like her...but she is not active and thing........also.....she is acting a bit cheap >.<........
naru.....so funny......the super naru punch.....^_^......well....it's also the story and things......
but I think narusegawa will be my fav =)

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Eh?
Naru Segawa? You spelled her name wrong. It's Naru Narusegawa.

Comparing Naru to Lacus? Hehehee they're in different universes, and heck look at them. One in modern world, and the other in space.

I haven't seen Gundam Seed, but I've seen her around in the pictures.

And for your information, the bangs and the hair style of Naru is one of the most popular anime hair styles in history. Those bangs (i.e. the spiky hair you're referring to) are to be seen on other great anime characters like Maya and Aya from Tenjou Tenge, Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess, the list is endless.

I like Naru.
Gotta love the voice of Horie Yui. ;)

KimLK

KimLK

Tales Of Arche

Quote by Kei-kunI like Naru.Gotta love the voice of Horie Yui. ;)

Me too :)

Lacus Clyne

why have i seen her name as Rakusu??? theres like 50 alternate spellings for all character in Seed >.>

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Vote for Naru.She is really cute and a reall kick ass Girl :D

Signature

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

haha...this is a really hard decision...

Quote by Kei-kun
Comparing Naru to Lacus? Hehehee they're in different universes, and heck look at them. One in modern world, and the other in space.

very true, which is why this choice is hard to make...each has her own...uh...uniqueness. ^^
...but I gotta say that I like Lacus more, even by just _very_ slightly. ^^

i choose Naru... hehe...i love G.Seed, but i hate Lacus... besides, i like Naru coz she somehow reminds me of Cagalli... yup... i love spunky and fiery girls... hehe...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

Quote by Kei-kunEh?
Naru Segawa? You spelled her name wrong. It's Naru Narusegawa.

You stole the words right out of my mouth ^^ As an Akamastu fan, I did a double-take at "Naru Segawa" :D

Also as an Akamastu fan, I much prefer Naru, she has much nicer hair and the wedding dress she wears in Vol. 14 of the mangas is just teh cutest thing ever ^^

Quote by Aa-chanI dunno, I find Naru's face more appealling and I happen to like her quirky nature. Plus, she's firey XD .

I like naru much better then lacus. I think she looks better. Also i am not a fan of pink hair.

Quote by athename me!
i vote for lacus!
she's the prettiest girl i've ever seen...

So U havn't seen Naru XD

Quote by athenai hate the hair of naru.......spiky?
welll...its own opinion right?

Nope XD Naru and her hair OWNS

Holt

Holt

pffft

Lacus all the way! because
a) she's so nice and pretty and
b) I've never actually seen the other one ^_^

Signature Image

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

I'd havto say Naru ^__^
i don't really like Lacus >.< (( sorry lacus fans)
Naru's way more upbeat and... her hair.. isn't pink >.< (( as i said before.. sory lacus fans...))

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by HoltLacus all the way! because
a) she's so nice and pretty and
b) I've never actually seen the other one ^_^

same thing... i don't even know who Naru is... (which anime can someone tell me??)

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Naru all the way!!! :d
i love Love Hina!

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

I'm with Naru. Drawing wise, she's cuter and more lively. Character wise, Naru is more complete. She has this cute shy side which she rarely shows. Oh, and Naru is more attractive.

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I would have to vote for Naru because she is more active than Lacus and she is cute.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

I think I'm more drwan to Naru. Although Lacus is just as kind.

naru.

naru is closer to someone in real life. lacus is.... a pop star?

i liked akamatsu's naru. but when comparing anime to anime, it's gotta be lacus

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

no need to say! Naru is the best! Her personality is just so fun and her look is just so.. so.. i don't know what to say. she's just the best. XD

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.