Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the temperature in your city? - Minitokyo

What's the temperature in your city?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well in Chicago is one day warm and the next day is really cold. For example, on tuesday we were at 76F it was nice warm and sunny :) ,but on wednessday we were at 30F and windy so it was really cold XD but that how Chicago's weather is very unusual.

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

In Hong Kong, around 30
early summer

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

malaysia..... its blazing hot at 32 degree celcius..... n its at night!!!!
during the day it can get as hot as 38!!!!! too hot!!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

In southern Japan it is around 23 degrees during the day right now. The summer is going to start soon and then it is really going to be bad. Although temperatures don't rise extremelly high the humidity is just going to kill me. 1000 x thanks to the person that came up with the wonderful idea to make air conditioners.

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Here in central New Jersey, it's about 70 degrees, or about 21 degrees celcius. Yesterday, it was much warmer, around 80 degrees.

here in venezuela (maracaibo to be exact) its like 35-40 degrees celcius all freaking day (not exagerating) and the humidity is gonna kill me, why wont it just rain, ill trade cold with this heat anyday

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Allrighty, right now outside my apartment here in Spokane, Washington USA it is 74.6 degrees (~23 deg. centigrade), but on my Weatherbug here on the computer, it says it's 69 (but that's at the airport a few miles west).

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Here in Kansas, were are in the low 80's. Way too hot for Mid May. I have a bad feeling that we are going to have a very hot summer :( (im more of a winter person)

Cooler than average where I live. Around 60-70f at the moment which I know is very nice. Normally it should be hotter than that.

AyumuYumi

AyumuYumi

Zen-Like

Today was 40 degrees F, the normal is about 70.. we have very wierd weather here.

Signature Image

Want to contact me over AIM? PM me with your screen name first.

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Quote by zefiroN
the temp here right now is -21 C .. it have been like this for a week.. and i deliver papers.. T_T ITS SOO cold!

O_o .. -21 , XD ... that is cooler than my refrigerator ...
In my place, about 24 - 29 C , it's kinda warm to west people. :D

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it is just 55 in new york now.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I'd guess around... 20 C

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

its round 23- 30 C i guess, all hot n humid all year round...=)

Signature

It's around 75 degrees fahrenheit.

it's about 28 degrees here...the rainy season^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

kaetokyo

kaetokyo

Star Gazer

It's perfect outside here! Sunny, 74 F, really light breeze.

Shanghai now is 17 C,but really changeable weather

One of the best times of the year here in North Texas, it was in the 70's with a breeze. How long that'll last I can't say.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Observed At: Roanoke, Virginia
Elevation: 1175 ft / 358 m
[Clear]
55°f / 13°C
Clear
Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 27°f / -3°C
Wind: 6 mph / 9 km/h from the SSE
Pressure: 30.28 in / 1025 hPa
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
lol

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

hmmm..about 8 degrees here in Toronto, Ontario which is in Canada :D
But I have to say I love winter, especaily when it first begins to snow! I just hate it when there's a harsh wind blowing, thats when it gets really cold OX

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.