Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you forgive him/her? - Minitokyo

Would you forgive him/her?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by XavierCrowWhat's the guy like? Would you forsee him cheating or anything?

Hm, I personally think the guy is quite possesive of her.. But then again even though he is so possessive of her he still flirt around.. I do not understand his behavior.. maybe guys would understand ?_? he even takes all her time until she rarely go out with her other friends..
Hm... the guy was my friend too, though not close.. (was a very very close friend of the girl) therefore i cannot really say whether I can see him cheating or not, but I already don't like him as it is for what he had done.. My other friends and I have thought about telling the girl, but we were scared that the girl would try to deny it and turned to hate us instead...Last year I was going to tell the girl already when I suddenly heard from my friend that he had stopped flirting with girls in his class (they are not of same school) and that he seemed to have quieten down and not flirting with anyone.. That was why I never tell the gal in the end.. I was thinking that since he realised that it is wrong to flirt around then there is no poin telling the girl as he never did it again.. but this year he does it again.. Sigh

Signature

Auraeliah

Auraeliah

Ain't No Shame In It

I don't know how much this would help, but in my experience when guys flirt a lot or go out with other girls and don't tell their girlfriend, it's because they have certain motives. I would never think of man-bashing (I love guys), but some guys just don't do one girl only commitment. If he doesn't tell her, or cares if you tell her, then he wants to hide something, even if it is just his pervy daydreams of other girls.

Signature

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Last year? How long has this been going on? Possessive... and a flirt? Hmm... I can understand him being like that... I've known a few like that in my time and I generally don't like them. It's possible that he likes to be liked so much that it's not enough for just that one girl to like him. However, I've seen it before that girls flirting with you can go to your head and it starts causing problems in the relationship... "I could leave you at any time and get with someone else, no problem, so don't push it." stuff like that. The thing is, flirting might cause him to end up liking another girl... kind've a backfire... it's actually more harmful than people think. I'm gonna stick with the idea of telling her and that he's crossing the line when going on dates. Anyone tried telling him to knock it off?

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

if HER = Narusegawa, Chii or other shojo who I love Y
other.... HELL nope =O

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmm... i think he kinda feel that we all do not approve of it but my frens and i also feel that we should not interfere too much about what he did because as i have said, it is not really cheating in some ways....

Signature

Relationship=Trust.
If you find that you cannot trust the other party, forget about having a good relationship with him/her.

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

no... loose 'em and get over it... life is better as a loner...

when it comes to the friend... it depends if he/she's the kind of guy/girl who wants to know...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

when it comes to the friend... it depends if he/she's the kind of guy/girl who wants to know...

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

once and only once or else there's gonna be trouble, as for the friend thing, that has happened to me before and i did and still would tell her about it because id want to know if it were me

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

This is when you say *NEXT*

Forgive the harshness, but if you're uncomfortable with your date's flirting, then you need to find someone who doesn't do that. I'm a big flirt, but my girlfriend is ok with that (she's just as bad as me). If you don't agree with it, move on. It'll save you a lot of strife in the long run.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I'd forgive them but I'd ask them why they were doing it and if I could do anything to stop them from doing it again (change some aspect that made them go and do this in the first place).

If it was happening to my friend I'd tell them what was happening and make sure I gave them accurate details (no exaggerations or understatements etc.) so they didn't go crazy. But I'd let them know in an easy soft fashion, I wouldn't just state it...

I believe that people deserve to know what is happening when it involves their feelings/emotions. Otherwise it would hurt them too much when they found out by themselves, and on top of that if they found out I was keeping the information from them and that I knew the whole time it could destroy my friendship with them.

But I must say that flirting is something I could tolerate as long as that was as far as it went, dating someone else while I'm going out with them is something entirely different, that I would consider cheating but a lesser form of cheating as long as it didn't go anywhere.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm... so far it seems that more ppl say tt should tell the friend....

Signature

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Well... either tell her or let her find out on her own. You're not the villian in this situation so she can't really get mad at you and if she does, then at least you have your other friends and the truth on your side, so it probably wouldn't last too long. I guess in essence, it's not right to intervene in others' relationships, but I'd imagine you'd definitely tell her if he was sleeping with other people, right? The pain is still in the same catagory, so I think it's truely better to let her know. However, this is really up to you. If you don't want to tell her, then don't. Leave it to herself or another one of your friends. Personally, I'd let it come up in conversation naturally... that way it doesn't seem as if you've set out to do it.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Wah... you think too far... I don't think my frens would sleep ard >.< hehe
If that ever happened I'll smack the guy and immediately tell my fren !!!!
My frens said that we should gather evidences first , they have been taking pic of him flirting with other gals... -_-' the thing is, everytime I see her she's always with the guy.... And she rarely can go out with us anymore, she is v busy and seemingly can only make time for him .. Sigh...

Signature

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

Problem 1)I would probably 4give him
Problem 2)I would tell meh fren cause he/she has the right to know :)

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

yes i would tell my fren for sure.

as for myself. it realli depends of how drastic it is. a littles fine i guess but if she keeps it going for a long time then bye

Hmm..it depends. If they were friends before me and my boyfriend met it wouldn't bother me so long as he didn't hide it from me and she should definately not get more "date" time than me.

And as far as telling a friend about it happening to them, I would just like I would want them to tell me.

Quote by tareren Let say you have a boyfriend/girlfriend (bf/gf)..
One day you found out that he had been cheating behind your back.. the
thing is, what he/she had done cannot exactly be called cheating, cause
all he/she had done is flirting with other girls/guys (note the plural
form), maybe go for a date or two.. but no physical touch, no kissing
no anything... Would you forgive him/her when you found out about this?

Really depends on the girl for me but mind you, I do still believe in loyalty and trust...
I dont think cheating does need to involve physical contact...You can still cheat with thoughts and really wtf does this girl/guy would need to go on a date with someone else for?
If he/she is in a relationship and does that behind his/her companion then it is cheating and no I do not forgive nor forget. I honestly in the past would burst the guy's head and leave the girl...Now? F*** both of them and especially the girl who broke my trust.

Quote by tarerenAnother problem.. what if this happened to your close friend and you
knew it (that he/she flirts with practically everyone around) but your
friend does not have any knowledge AT ALL...
Would you tell your friend?

I would confront her and see if she changes...oh and I do have my ways to find out...if she continues, I will mention it to my close friend.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by tarerenLet say you have a boyfriend/girlfriend (bf/gf)..
One day you found out that he had been cheating behind your back.. the thing is, what he/she had done cannot exactly be called cheating, cause all he/she had done is flirting with other girls/guys (note the plural form), maybe go for a date or two.. but no physical touch, no kissing no anything... Would you forgive him/her when you found out about this?

Another problem.. what if this happened to your close friend and you knew it (that he/she flirts with practically everyone around) but your friend does not have any knowledge AT ALL...
Would you tell your friend?

Flirting is harmless unless they do it right in front of you to hurt you. Dating is a little more serious, but how can you tell a date from two friends hanging out if there's no kissing or any romantic activity. I wouldn't say this is even anything you really have to forgive. So long as you're the one they love and they aren't with someone else, a little fun doesn't hurt anything.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

wolfwood89

wolfwood89

~ pray well i never ~

Well that just happend to me not long ago . So he dumped me for her . Two weeks later she dumped him . And now he acts like he likes me again but I can't really tell if he's just playing with me or if he really dose like me again . I don't want to go back got with him again . Yeah he's really hot and all ... But I want someone who will be there for me and not go hit on some other chick . I don't really think I could truely forgive him fro it . But we're just friends now . And I hope it stays that way .
Wolfwoo89

yeah 2 things for you wolfwood
"A player one day, a player always"
and
"What comes around goes around"
Be safe and I do believe you are doing the right thing...IMHO

if u cheat on me, then this is all i have to do to show how i feel. *points straight at the door*

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

Well, its kinda hard to say I really have to know the person, but in my opinion of what your describing I wouldn't forgive, cuz when u said multiple, dates, then whats holding that person back from stopping, no one and nothing, just say its not working out, and move on.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.