Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you a lefty or righty? - Minitokyo

are you a lefty or righty?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i have noticed that every single one of my foreign friends are left handed. before I even noticed this though, i was trying to become ambidexterous. so this didn't influence me, just interested me. out of all the americans I know i know 2 people who are left handed. this could be just a coincidence, but i was just wonderin if it was the same wiht you guys.

so are you left handed, right, or ambi? and if you don't mind, post your nationality also.

oo! btw, I am mostly right handed, but i tend to use both quite equally.

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I am right handed, but I when I was younger I was left handed. My grandpa had this thing with being left handed, so he made me practice with my right hand and I eventually just stuck with using my right hand. Now I really stink at writing left handedly... ^_^'

Signature

I'm left handed. After all, only left handed people are in their right minds. ^_^
Oddly though, I write with my left hand and I shoot , play tennis, and fence with my right.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

awww, sky thats awful. maybe you should practice more wiht your left had, it really opens up creativty more. and dravick, i completely understand. although i am pre-dominantly right, i used to blend shakes (i worked fast food) left handed, along wiht other stuff ( cant remember much) its weird how that works out isn't it?

Signature

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

Me too!! I right with my right hand but I play basketball, softball I use my left hand..

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

xD;; I tried being ambidexterous a couple of weeks ago. Wrote the alphabet over and over again. o__o;; Let me tell you, it didn't look too good... e.e;; Oh, and I'm left handed! :3;; Yippee for lefties. (We get to die earlier. xP~) I know a bunch of other people that're left handed. o_o;; Atleast eight. :: Nod, nod. :: o-o;;

Signature

I do different things with each hand....

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

heh.. almost thought this was one of those anoying political discussions :)
but I'm right handed :)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Left handed!! Like Einstein! I am of course more intelligent than humble right handed people... HAR HAR har!! :P

Hm, many people use to force their kids to wirte with the right hand..cause right is the side of the Lord and left is the side of the devil.. O.o how silly can that be?? Forcing a left handed person to become right handed can cause brain damage!!!

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I'm a righty but I use my left hand whenever I eat something with my hand.

Movin'...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Left handed here, born a lefty and my babysitter tried to switch me to become right handed, that failed. Though out of everyone I know offline, I only know like three others besides me that are left handed. Woooo, hooray for being dominate left, YES! hehe, I don't mind it though, only problem is when I write I tend to smear and it gets on my hand >.> and smudges my writing so I have to be very careful not to do that, so it can get rather annoying.

Signature Image

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'm a righty. Can't write with my left hand at all. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by RellaI'm a righty. Can't write with my left hand at all. ^^;;

ditto

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Quote by Tatsuya

Quote by RellaI'm a righty. Can't write with my left hand at all. ^^;;

ditto

Another righty here... :D

I'm right handed!

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I'm right handed too, sometimes try to write with my left hand but is too difficult! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i'm american and right handed... ambidextrous, wow, thats hard. good luck on becoming fully ambidextrous, technophreak.

Think deeply of simple things.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

yuuuup, im definately trying. i caan write left handed fairly well now, i just need to work on accuracy ( staying on the line consistently) everything else is pretty much a breeze once you get started, lol

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm a right handed. But I'm trying to write with my left hand too... :D

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

yeah, im a righty

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

hey guys, if ya can post what nationality you are also, im doing a sort of poll here .

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I'm both! I'm talented that way. heh i even submitted work that i drew here at MT that i drew with my left hand but I'm not telling which ones heh. But I'm best with my right but i can still use both! ha haaaaa! XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

ack soory about the dounle post my friend! lol it's not my fault i got confused and this thing went WHOOSH!

Magically Delicious, yo.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm generally right handed, though when I eat with knife and fork I become a lefty. I don't know why that is? I can also throw a tennis ball equally well with either hand so I have some ambidextrous-ness in me. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.