Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would happen if there was no chocolate in this world? - Minitokyo

What would happen if there was no chocolate in this world?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

A very serious matter indeed, :D I would say if that was the case, I will see hell in Valentine's Day, plus I would have nothing to compensate my gf if she is mad at me. :D Well it would be a nightmare for me three years ago, not now, since I don't have a gf. Another problem is that without chocolate, I will see war will be started because we don't have enough sugar in our system, and that would make everyone straving for the sugar fix. ;) We will never able to enjoy such wonderful flavor of ice cream such as rocky road, that is a very sad day for humanity indeed. What do you think will happen if there was no chocolate in this world.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

hehe no chocolate eh...no fun on V-day indeed..oh well people won't get fat and horny anymore at least XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

There are some positive views if there was no chocolate in this world. Like no chocolate means less chocoholics and less diabetes. There are always other sweets for sugar in our system :D But then again, chocolate is a wonderful flavour and lots of things has it like chocolate cakes and ice cream. The world will be different.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Mordin, we can get around without chocolate. There are other means of placing sugar in our systems. Chocolate is okay sometimes, not all the time, but too much may result in diabetic statuses and maybe cavities...think about it. For the many people who would be mad if chocolate didn't exist, all I have to say is get used to it. No chocolate means less dentist visits...I know, I'm so mean.

By the way, I only eat vanilla ice cream, but not a lot of it. I don't like chocolate.

These days, I rarely eat chocolate. Valentine's day could be filled with vegetables...I'm joking. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18Mordin, we can get around without chocolate. There are other means of placing sugar in our systems. Chocolate is okay sometimes, not all the time, but too much may result in diabetic statuses and maybe cavities...think about it. For the many people who would be mad if chocolate didn't exist, all I have to say is get used to it. No chocolate means less dentist visits...I know, I'm so mean.
By the way, I only eat vanilla ice cream, but not a lot of it. I don't like chocolate.
These days, I rarely eat chocolate. Valentine's day could be filled with vegetables...I'm joking. XP

haha, you never knew it, but i am the queen of chocolate info! I did a report on chocolate just recently, and found a lot of beneficial attributes to chocolate, namely dark chocolate. It can actually reduce your risk of heart disease and high blood pressure. Also, that chocolate causes cavities is actually a myth. Chocolate can actually coat the teeth preventing cavities, believe it or not! Of course, chocolate should be eaten in moderation kids, don't gorge yourself on it :) I do agree valentines day would be rather boring with out chocolate, though i guess buying chocolate for myself doesn't mean much ^_^' I don't eat chocolate a lot, but once and a while i do get a craving for it. It would be sad without it!

Veggies on Valentines Mel? if you spent it with me, you'd be getting some chocolate :) Must stay in the spirit of Valentines by getting a sugar high!

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Wow, Mordin, I think you just hit on the answer to the fundamental question. . . chocolate is the glue that holds together human society, and without it, civilization as we know it would crumble and cease to exist! ;)

But seriously. . . I don't eat chocolate that much, but to consider not being able to endulge in dark chocolate truffles or Ferrero Rocher, or hot chocolate with marshmellows on cold winter days. . . ugh. Life would lose one of the little accents that make it so vibrant, one of the little things that one takes for granted.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by skysonghaha, you never knew it, but i am the queen of chocolate info! I did a
report on chocolate just recently, and found a lot of beneficial
attributes to chocolate, namely dark chocolate. It can actually reduce
your risk of heart disease and high blood pressure. Also, that
chocolate causes cavities is actually a myth. Chocolate can actually
coat the teeth preventing cavities, believe it or not! Of course,
chocolate should be eaten in moderation kids, don't gorge yourself on
it :) I do agree valentines day would be rather boring with out
chocolate, though i guess buying chocolate for myself doesn't mean much
^_^' I don't eat chocolate a lot, but once and a while i do get a
craving for it. It would be sad without it!
Veggies on Valentines Mel? if you spent it with me, you'd be getting
some chocolate :) Must stay in the spirit of Valentines by getting a
sugar high!

I never even knew that at all. I learned something new.

Quote by shinsengumiWow, Mordin, I think you just hit on the answer to the fundamental
question. . . chocolate is the glue that holds together human society,
and without it, civilization as we know it would crumble and cease to
exist! ;)
But seriously. . . I don't eat chocolate that much, but to consider not
being able to endulge in dark chocolate truffles or Ferrero Rocher, or
hot chocolate with marshmellows on cold winter days. . . ugh. Life
would lose one of the little accents that make it so vibrant, one of
the little things that one takes for granted.

Hey, you're back. Good to have you back, shinsengumi. Actually, I can consider not being able to have marshmallows on winter days. In fact, I've done it all my life. I only eat the chocolates when I'm really hungry. Feed me. Feed me. Joking. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

No chocolate!!! o_O *Drops dead of hunger* XD

well, i guess if we never knew chocolote, we'd live without it just fine... ^^ but i must say i'd have a hard time during my chocolate urges if i didn,t have any...

Quote by melmachine18. These days, I rarely eat chocolate. Valentine's day
could be filled with vegetables...I'm joking. XP

and i sure hope this is a joke... yuck, veggies *gets sick*

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Chopstickzhehe no chocolate eh...no fun on V-day indeed..oh well people won't get fat and horny anymore at least XD

Well I don't know if chocolate make people horny, if that is the case, we have just uncover the greatest weapon known to men. ;)

Quote by melmachine18Valentine's day could be filled with vegetables...I'm joking. XP

good luck finding a girl agreeing you with that one mel. ;) I bet they would hunt you down. :D

Quote by shinsengumiWow, Mordin, I think you just hit on the answer to the fundamental
question. . . chocolate is the glue that holds together human society,
and without it, civilization as we know it would crumble and cease to
exist! ;)
But seriously. . . I don't eat chocolate that much, but to consider not
being able to endulge in dark chocolate truffles or Ferrero Rocher, or
hot chocolate with marshmellows on cold winter days. . . ugh. Life
would lose one of the little accents that make it so vibrant, one of
the little things that one takes for granted.

lol, very interesting take on the situation shin, the wonderful property that is called chocolate must be protected then if we want to maintain our civilization then. :D

Quote by Ayamaelo chocolate!!! o_O *Drops dead of hunger* smiley

well, i guess if we never knew chocolote, we'd live without it just fine... ^^ but i must say i'd have a hard time during my chocolate urges if i didn,t have any...

wow, it seems without chocolate, you will turn into a wild woman. ;) I guess not having chocolate maight be a very interesting thing afterall. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Umm.... Chocolate has another chemical in it that is far more attractive than sugar... :) ...More than caffine too....

...Um without chocolate, it would be difficult to work with one of my coworkers for sure. ...A steady supply of chocolate seems to be key for a peaceful, productive relationship. Besides, what would a guy do without Russel Stovers or Whitmans? ...It makes a great gift for a coworker's wife if they have you over. ...A good gift for a friend/date... ...And hey! If it falls though, you have munchies. YAY munchies.

:) ...Okay, a little over the top...

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

No chocolate, huh...Depends on the types chocolate. I honestly don't mind if chocolate doesn't exist (I'm not a chocolate fan), with the exception of hot chocolate, hehe.

Edit: If chocolate doesn't exist, Valentine will not be the same, as well as chocolate lovers' life. Maybe people will lead a better healthy life?

Movin'...

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

*GASP* no chocolate?!?! *chokes and dies* THIS MEANS WAR!!! ^^ lol j/k, j/k.
seriously though, what skysong said is true. it does have its benefits, but only if it is taken moderately.
yum...chocolate...*floats off to la-la land*

Signature

Cookies would totally suck [edit/shinsengumi: language].

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I would probably cry. I dislike fruity candy so chocolate makes up for it =P

Signature

erm...people would be slimmer? *gets shot*
lol i don't really mind eating chocolate and i don't mind living without it
so i'd probably live through it O_O;

wut?

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

chocolates are great!!!
but I don't know about valentines and how its gonna be affected =p

I remember I had an english examination - about chocolates
it was rebutting all the myths about chocs.. how even though they contain quite a lot of fat.. only 1/3 is absorbed..
then about making you horny and things.. theres another food I think salsa that contains the same chemical which makes one horny.. but in even greater amounts.. yet people can take a lot of salsa and don't get horny~
and some reports according to that comprehension exam I took.. says that it doesn't give you pimples and such
and ya can just blabber on lol..
I will support chocolate!! darker the better!
though no chocolate I may slim down a bit.. but I may jump for other alternatives too though :X

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Well, to be smart and considering things soundly, it wouldn't really matter if we never even knew chocolate in the first place.

But the chocolate-aholic in me says that without chocolate, we would be drowning in eternal despair because, basing myself upon my own experience, chocolate is the ultimate remedy. Seriously.

And maybe my best friend wouldn't be having her insane sugar-high attacks and that would be a shame because I love her this way.^^

--Scarlet

LOL, Valentine's Day will definately break out in a war! But I love chocolate! I can't live without it! If there's no chocolate in the world I prorbably have less energy and feed off something like candy but that still doesn't beat chocolate!

Signature Image

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Umm...has anyone heard that chocolate is a substitute for...umm..you know.."it"!?! Well if that is true then alot of single people will be extremely frustrated. Extremely!!! I love chocolate. I don't eat a lot of it, but I definitely contribute to its popularity ;). I would be upset but I would just have to find another substitute. For chocolate that is *blush*

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

What are ya talking about !? No chocolate ?! No twix no mars no milka X_x No chocolate=no life ! Not now when wee know it !

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Mordin

Quote by melmachine18Valentine's day could be filled with
vegetables...I'm joking. XP

good luck finding a girl agreeing you with that one mel. ;) I bet they
would hunt you down. :D

definitely... girls, prepare the weapons XD

Quote by Mordin

Quote by Ayamaelo chocolate!!! o_O *Drops dead of hunger* smiley
well, i guess if we never knew chocolote, we'd live without it just
fine... ^^ but i must say i'd have a hard time during my chocolate
urges if i didn,t have any...

wow, it seems without chocolate, you will turn into a wild woman. ;) I
guess not having chocolate maight be a very interesting thing afterall.
:D

o_O ... it depends on how much you like to get hurt XD

crovmon

*hug*

No chocolate...

We'd prolly eat other goodies instead... after all, mankind survived for millenia without the bliss of chocolate... we'd prolly be having World War 391 by now though... with no chocolate to make ppl soft and kind. ^_^ (Especially 'soft')

Actually, just watch the last episode of the 2nd season of Card Captor Sakura... there is a scene in it which makes clear the tragedy of no chocolate. =)

On another note, I love onigiri.

"Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo!
Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese!
Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru!
RIRISU!"
-Sakura Kinomoto

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

No chocolate? I wouldn't like not settling for white chocolate, but I apparently don't eat much at all.

I would go for something like ice cream or root beer instead. Then again, I don't eat much sweets, but I suppose Pocky might count. lol - No one can live without a little taste of Pocky.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

NO CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

^_^' I don't think you want to see me when I don't eat chocolate -_-'
i go super hyper and when there is chocolate I will go super super super only for a few mintue.
If there is no chocolate I think I'll be taking over the world XD HA HA
ME LOVE CHOCOLATE :)
WE WOILD BE DOOM DOOM !!!! YOU HEAR DOOM WITH OUT CHOCOLATE !!!! XO

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.