Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What 's your favorite story from Walt Disney? - Minitokyo

What 's your favorite story from Walt Disney?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Fern

Fern

**A Kind Of Plants**

I Like the story from Walt Disney.......
My Fav have Snow White and the seven Dwarfs,Cinderella,Mulan,Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid,Lady And the Tramp...................more and What do you like?

Thanks everybody who give a good comment.....................
And fav on my pics.................
Hope to see you again...................
Nice to meet you...........................

i like Hercules, Aladdin, and Peter Pan ^^

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

That's a very hard question to answer ^^ I like Disney very much, indeed ^^. When I was little I used to like the little mermaid, the beauty and the beast, and of course the lion king!! Hercules is also very funny and Aladdin is also very cute. But now, is there any movie funnier than Nemo? lol. I just love that movie ^^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* Aladdin, and Lion King. Despite the fact that I dun like Waltz Disney much, those two really caught my fancy

May the loli be with you

atlantis is the best Disney movie ever=)

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

The Lion King is simply the best.
I love all Disney movies and the music. The music of the older ones is so cool like Pocahontas, Lion King, Hercules, Oliver&Co.
I don't like Atlantis that much, I think it isn't a typical Disney movie...

Signature Image

I also think that it is a hard question~~~ I very love all the Disney movies and cartoon~~~
My most love is Cinderella and Lady And the Tramp~~~
I also know that the Lion King is very good~~~ However I always lose the change to see~~~

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I liked Hercules and Bambi... But Mulan is Disney's greatest!

Signature Image

Gargoyles

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Disney depresses me. Although the story that depressed me the least was the Fox and the Hound.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

I like everything that's the older stuff..... My favotires would have to be Snow White, Cinderella, brain freeze..............i can't remember....oo!! Mulan, Hercules, ummm.....yea Aladdin is good too, I really enjoy the music. ooo!! Sleeping Beauty! Anyways, I really like Disney ^_^ Anyways............ ((if this went thru like 3 times I AM SO sorry!!))

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Are you sure all these stories are created by Walt Disney ?
Which one is originally from Disney ?
I don't have anything against Disney, they created good movies and their marketing works very well.
Lion King, Atlantis, these movies are just plagiarism. Do you know which original ones are ?
Hint : they're famous and Japanese. Yep : Jungle Taitei ~Jungle Emperor Leo~ by Tezuka and Fushigi no Umi no Nadia.
Aladdin, Mulan are good movies and I like them but I can not answer to your question, it's really hard. Give me a list of movies with a story originally created by Disney (not Pixar, Grimms, legends, traditions, myths, Tezuka), then I would be able to answer.

BTW, Willy the Pooh is a license bought by Disney and created by Brittish Alan Alexander Milne

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I'm crazy about Disney! I grew up watching all their wonderful films.....I have no favourite. The ones I watch the most are: Mulan, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Bambi, Pocahontas, Dumbo, Lion King.........the list goes on. I really love the music from the Disney films....the man who wrote the songs for almost all of the "masterpieces" won eight oscars! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MadTeaParty

Madam

anjovu has a point. A lot of or all of Disney's animations aren't Disney originals in the sense that they came up with the story. They just animated them. Through I'm pretty sure the live action Disney movies are a different story, which would explain why they suck so much. But to answer the question, my favorite story would have to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Animation from Walt Disney.

PeachGirl

PeachGirl

Fallen Angel

I like the storys from Walt Disney generally, but my favorite ones are: Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan and the little Mermaid. I like the music and the songs....

Ja mata!
Tomodachi ni narimsen ka?

Signature

~~ Incandescene can dance through white shades of sand.
Perfect skies tell the tides~~

There must be more than this provincial life.
Dreaming of far off places, daring sword fights,
magic spells and a prince in disguise

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

laly

laly

Asuka

the beauty and the beast =]

Signature Image

uhm.... does disney make their own stories? dont they just copy and make remakes of popular childrens book?

Siri

Siri

Suou

oh disney brings back memories
i love so many of them
but i guess my favuorite would be the little mermaid hehe.
i love the songs.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by RadetzkyDisney depresses me.

Me too, most of the time, but I liked Mulan. XD

actually the lion king is hamlet except that in the lion king everyone lives and in hamlet all the contrary anyway my favorites are hercules, aladinn, and mulan

Geez I used to watch alot of Disney as a kid, bought alot of the picture books, too. I guess my favorites would be The Lion King, Mulan, and Bambi.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

mulan was good and I like The Incredibles Inow watch alot and I mean alot

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Anjovu and MadTeaParty, true that Disney didn't write the original stories, they Disneyised them (if there can be such a word), but that's not the point of the thread. I think it would be to simply choose one of the movies or stories released by Disney that you would call a favourite of yours.

The Little Mermaid will forever be my favourite. It was the one that got Disney back on its feet after a long hiatus from doing animated fairytales. It was also the last one that was done purely by hand-drawn animation techniques. All others have had some form of computer process applied to them, Beauty and the Beast's ballroom, Aladdin's magic carpet, The Lion King's wilderbeast stampede, etc. Plus Ariel is a very pretty mermaid! :nya:
That and she doesn't die in the end but has a beautiful fairytale ending unlike the original penned by Hans Christian Andersen. That was a tragic story and I hated that ending when I found out about it.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I couldn't tell you cause I don't think there wasnt any disney movie I didn't like. but if I had to pick one that stands out in my mind id say lion king.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.