Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strike vs. Impluse - Minitokyo

Strike vs. Impluse

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Who would win in a fight!!!

Strike piloted by Kira Yamato or Impluse piloted by Shin Asuka

And what should the winner get???

I think strike would win... even though its an older model..... with kira doing the piloting strike would win cause shin can't control his seed... he just goes crazy when he sees his traumatic past

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

pilot = kira
mecha = impulse
the winner = ............................... maybe kira x strike :D

I tink it would be strike coz kira will shoot down the impulse while its flyer are forming..... =)

Kira is so l33t.... plus I hate Shinn so much *lol*.... sorry Shinn Lovers.... I give the round to Kira.... can't wait to see Freedom atleast destroy the Impluse Gundam.... We know Shinn has to survive.... lucky bugger has a get out of being dead free card!!!!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

MS doesn't matter, Impulse has more power than Strike, but the pilot isn't, so i think kira will win.

Pride comes before the fall

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Kira hands down. Shin is just...can't be put into words...

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Impulse is definately more powerful than that of Strike... but since Shinn's aim with Blast seem much shittier than that of Kira's... and Shinn rarely uses the beam saber in Force mode... I dunno. It really depends on which type they'll use.

Normal Impulse and Normal Strike. Strike would win.

Launcher Strike and Blast Impulse. Launcher would win.

Aile Strike and Force Impulse. Aile would win.

Sword Strike and Sword Impulse. Sword Impulse would win.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by AthrunImpulse is definately more powerful than that of Strike... but since
Shinn's aim with Blast seem much shittier than that of Kira's... and
Shinn rarely uses the beam saber in Force mode... I dunno. It really
depends on which type they'll use.
Normal Impulse and Normal Strike. Strike would win.
Launcher Strike and Blast Impulse. Launcher would win.
Aile Strike and Force Impulse. Aile would win.
Sword Strike and Sword Impulse. Sword Impulse would win.

Very interesting insight on this battle Athrun.... I still think that Strike would beat Impluse

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I think Kira will win, besides I hate Shinn as well.
I've watched Gunda Seed Destiny till phase 42, and I also see Kira being shot by Shinn
(Sigh)

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

strike!!! definately if kira is the pilot...and besides...i so do not like shinn...it's time he goes down...hopefully in epi 43 XP can't stand him
anyway kira is a way better pilot than shinn...shinn just go berserk most of the time...doesn't show skills...just plain immaturity...
that's all :)

Deedster

''mamoru''

i think impusle would win O.O
but if kira fights with strike freedom X'3 kira would defenitly win XD from destiny X'3/impulse

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

strike vs.impulse well, impulse will win, cuz impulse has NEW state of the arts techology. however if kira is going to use zgmf-x20a: Strike Freedom (is tat wat its called?) then he'll win for sure. YES I DUNT LIKE shinn either.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

In combat terms Impulse is supppose to be better then Strike.
But HIs flyer system is pretty pahetic vs a high lvl pilot like kira.
That Freedom vs Impulse ep was really rigged thanks to directors.
freedom suddenly got a huge decrase in speed and power while impulse got a nice boost in both. Its true that they needed to get rid of freedom but atleast make it look liek an accident.. or luck. Now their putting Kira/Strike freedom on the same lvl as Shinn/Destiny
and Arch + minerva also. Making everythign equal to cause more suspense...

Edit: And i think shinn is gay also.
ZGMF Destiny too. A big rip off from the other gundams. With their pink seatbelts, spreading of wings PLUS LEGS for some ODD reason....and how he likes to hold his sword near his Pelvic region. Well basiclly i dun't like Shinn and thinks hes not striaght . Also he has screwed up thinking. He blames ORB for the death of his sister. Its war...many ppl die.
Anywyas End rant. I apologize to Shinn lovers abotu my bashing of SHinn if there are any.

Impulse is definitely better than Strike, after all, it is a newer model.
But pilots, I would say Shin would win. Kira doesn't attack the cockpit afterall.
If Shin can beat Freedom with Impulse, I'm sure he can beat Strike too~! :nya:

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Kira and the strike hands down. I can't say anything that hasn't been said yet, and it's true. Kira's got better skills, and Shinn doesn't, and that just settles it.

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

By mech Shinn would probably be able to win, with the moves he had used in um..whatcha ma call it ep..where he destroyed freedom. It's cheap rather, just using extra parts like that -.-
Strike never had to switch equips or use it like that, well, maybe switch once or twice, and that was it.

Plus Shinn is a baby :D

Impulse is definitely better than the Strike. But I guess it would be decided by the pilot's skill. Impulse's part changing and deuterion beam charging are really useful.

guess everyone votes on Kira :P it's like when you say Amoro + rx78-2 vs Kou (is it?) rx78-gpo3 + Dendrobium. hehe

Signature

>.<

Cheapo

56K Lagger

If kira aims at the cockpit, then Kira unseeded > Shinn seeded in any suit, even rigged gundams like destiny and Akatsuki (if no one realised it yet, Akatsuki, when driven by any good pilot like Athrun, Shinn or Kira, would absolutely be undeafeatable unless when up against more rigged/hacked gundams)

anyhow, with the current situation, impulse with Shinn > strike with Kira

~anime is my food~

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

This is kinda biased cuz almost everyone loves Kira...and ignores Shinn's power.
Shinn would definitely OWN Kira in Impulse vs Kira in Strike.
Impulse is superior. It has two excalibur blades and a rechargeable Deuterion.
Strike has...a sword and a shield and a gun.

Didn't you guys see Kira get owned by Goufs and Zakus in ep. 39 or something in Strike?
How could Shinn in Impulse NOT beat Strike when Impulse defeated Freedom. -.-

Kira in Strike Freedom vs Shinn in Destiny is a different story. :P

kira and strike all the way! even though i like kira alittle bit, i say his talents is rated as a perfect 10! which of course, takes down shinn and impulse.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Well if it was by gundam impulse would win, but skill wise Kira is way superior. Shinn only won against Kira because Kira doesn't intend to kill. Kira is a newtype, he has one more ability beside the seed so he gotta OWN Shinn bad.

Yes i like Kira...Shinn is sooo cocky...stupid...

Prius

Gundam Forever

definately kira. coz kira has experience in gundam before n has enter many war.

Appreciate Every Moments In Our Lives And Love Yourself......

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.