Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? - Minitokyo

If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

The title says it all; this is one of the random questions I love to ask people that I just meet, and a certain pushy friend (you know who you are) told me that I should post this as a thread. This may be like some other thredas, but I thought it had it's own twist to it...plus, I'm curious as to what you other MTers have to say. So here goes: if you were a crayon in a crayon box (you know you all used them as a child...don't deny it!), what color do you think you'd be, and why?

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

A pencil, because it's useful

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Quote by sgofA pencil, because it's useful

Hmmm...I don't think a pencil is a crayon XD

Anyway, I would like to be a green crayon. Why? Because it is my favourite colour and a colour of nature. Like if you're colouring a painting with crayons, you would colour the tress and grass green.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i'd like to be a blue crayon, so i can color the oceans and the sky. they're colors of nature too. and i just love that color. ^^

Signature

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

I'd be Blue, cuz its cool and relaxing.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

mine will be gray cause it's a mix of black and white. two of my favourite color

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by WearyWanderer

Quote by sgofA pencil, because it's useful

Hmmm...I don't think
a pencil is a crayon XD
Anyway, I would like to be a green crayon. Why? Because it is my
favourite colour and a colour of nature. Like if you're colouring a
painting with crayons, you would colour the tress and grass green.

lol - Unless you were referring to a pencil crayon. But yeah - that was spamtastic. lol

I would represent perhaps white over here. Light and heavenly. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, my favourite colour is orange, so I guess that's what I would be ^__^ .
Not too bright and orange, but not too dull either.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

What's the least used colour? I'd be that so I can stretch out my existence as a piece of stationery for as long as possible while watching my fellow crayons slowly diminish and eventually disappear...Ha ha...sorry I feel unnaturally pessimistic today...

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I'd like to be sea green, green is my favorite color, and i like the lighter shade of sea green. It seems very peaceful and tranquil, a good feeling^^

Signature

I would probably be a dark blue. Probably b/c blue is one of my favorite colors and I'm a
sad little person. -rofl-

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I would be a crayon that has is made from many different colors melted into a new crayon!

Signature Image

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by joycevI would be a crayon that has is made from many different colors melted into a new crayon!

Ooh, darn it, I wanted to be the rainbow crayon! xD;;

But other than that, I would probably be... a brown crayon. o.o;; Boring and ugly. xD;; But if I had a choice, I'd rather be a red crayon. ^^;; Confident and beautiful. *-*

Signature

i would be green, its my nature! lol

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I'd be a red crayon, the color that represents love and festivity ^_^
(The color of human blood...hehe... :D )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

I'd be a light purple color. I love this color, everytime my eyes glance to this kawaii color my eyes just sparkle. I stare at it for a good 5 mins or so lol ~ I know it sounds weird, but I just really like how light purple stands out. It also reminds me of spring. The time of light colors!

Been there, done that.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I like black, since it is my favorite color since childhood, I will pawn the other colors in that box too. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I would proberly be yellow!! Why? Well because yellow is the colour of happoiness and i am always happy (starts laughing for no apparent reason.)

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

LOL. This sounds like something that could be in Quizilla. LOL

Most likely, I'd be the elusive purple crayon. I like purple. It's not present in all crayon boxes. And if it is, it's usually the last crayon to be used up.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Aquamarine because it is my favorite color and my birthstone!!! I think it is a beautiful color.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think I would be blue. I don't know why.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i would be red all the way. i describes blood, festivity, passion, craziness, a rose, anger, and other things.

most of those things describe me in some way... :hmpf:

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by WearyWandererAnyway, I would like to be a green crayon. Why? Because it is my
favourite colour and a colour of nature. Like if you're colouring a
painting with crayons, you would colour the tress and grass green.

Wow! You're favorite color is green too!! :D
I like to be a green crayon too. :)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

black, red, or white bcuz those are all my fav colors!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.