Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yakitate Japan & School Rumble - Minitokyo

Yakitate Japan & School Rumble

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Hey are there any Yakitate Japan Fans or School Rumble Fans Here???

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

i ve been reading yakitake japan and watching the anime ,and i like it a lot, very funny .

I'm watching both the animes and as for School Rumble I aso got read the manga...... but too bad there's onli 1 fansub gourp subbing it n its very slow for yakitate! japan.

yeah I alwasy d/l the raws just to watch it sine I don't have satelite

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well, ive seen some of yakitate japan and some of school rumble...

and I love them ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by FireblastI'm watching both the animes and as for School Rumble I aso got read
the manga...... but too bad there's onli 1 fansub gourp subbing it n
its very slow for yakitate! japan.

Since anime empire is doing really nice job with the subbing I don't care if they are slow :)

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

#anime-empire isn't doing anymore till may i think

havent seen yakitate japan but i have seen school rumble and i love it , its extremely funny

i been reading manga and watch the anime. there some hilarious

Signature

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

i havent seen the yakitate japan anime but ive seen some ads and from what they look like, its a funny show XD

Signature

Quote by kai81220i havent seen the yakitate japan anime but ive seen some ads and from what they look like, its a funny show XD

It is a really funny show

Quote by levianathhavent seen yakitate japan but i have seen school rumble and i love it , its extremely funny

i hear school rumble ends at 26

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Right here ^_^
i just started both series
i have watched School Rumble ep 1-18 in 3 days
and i have only seen ep 1 of Yakitake Japan i will get more eps soon though

Haven't watched School Rumble, and haven't seen the anime of Yakitate, only read the manga. But I love the series, it's hilarious, not to mention the very likeable characters. So many puns in this series

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I haven't heard of Yakitake Japan but I think I have watched the first ep of School Rumble and it was funny.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

Both their anime and manga. Undoubtably School Rumble is the more funny of the two. Yakitate has more of a long-story flavor to it.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

i really really like Yakitate Japan ^____^ it's something new and refreshing. for me it's one of the best new series.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yakitate is so hilarious! Now I'm reading the manga. Its so funny. I love it when they eat,. Whenever they eat, they turn all weird cuz it tastes really good.
Although I haven't read School Rumble yet, I looked at this book at Borders and thought it was pretty funny. I love School Rumble! Tenma is so cute!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

well i'm waiting for the anime of Shool Rumble to by complete but i saw the 1rst ep
and was really funny XP and crazy to
like the part when the car of Inicial D appear :D
cya ;)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

2 of my most favourite anime.....both are really funny =D

i love both series ~ both so funny ~

and basically wht nitenhouki

i prefer school rumber > yakitate ~

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by Ratboy2099#anime-empire isn't doing anymore till may i think

That was just a joke in ep 15.

Quote by anime empire website Yes, Yakitate!! Japan 13-15 is out. And no the note in ep 15 is NOT true.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

like yakitate japan very funny :D

Signature

I like School Rumble a lot better than Yakitate. I used to follow Yakitate, but it lost my interest along the way. It is funny, but School Rumble is hilarious XD

Be Free and Masturbate

No, I don't like School Rumble.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.