Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Web Browser are you using now? - Minitokyo

What Web Browser are you using now?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

ie 6.0 with XP sp2 ^_^!

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

mmm, Maybe I should try Firefox. It sounds good.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Ace

Ace

The Beast Within You

I use Avant Browser, a shell over IE. It allows me to block pop-ups, block images, block flash, tab for multiple webpages in one window, and skinable all in one, with the capabilites of IE.

FireFox is basicly Netscape that is skinable and tabable. It requires additional downloads for other features like those already available in Avant. It is smaller, and it loads a lot faster which a plus. And there are some sites that I crash into that aren't Netscape friendly. Overall, a good alternative.

Netscape and Mozilla are the same, its just prefereance.

Safari (Mac OS X) is great for the Macintosh machine.

I find IE to be a universal brower to a majority of the websites I see on the web. Only problem, MEMORY HOG.

raging_otter

Not In

btw guys is there a difference between the Mozilla and firefox 0.9?
if there is, which 1 is better?

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

the all mighty firefox 0.9

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Quote by raging_otterbtw guys is there a difference between the Mozilla and firefox 0.9?
if there is, which 1 is better?

FireFox is basicly a stripped down version of Mozilla, it doesn't have the added features like Chatzilla or a mail client etc, so it is smaller and much faster. (The Following is coppied directly from mozilla.org)

What's the difference between Firefox and Mozilla?

Mozilla (Application Suite, also known as SeaMonkey) is a complete suite of web related applications, such as a browser, a mail/news client, a chat client and much more. Firefox is just a browser, which makes it a better choice if you already have a mail client for example. Also, since Firefox is smaller than the whole Mozilla suite, it's faster and easier to use.

Note, though, that Firefox is not just the standalone Mozilla browser. The user interface in Firefox differs from Mozilla in many ways. For example, Firefox has customizable toolbars.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I'm using IE 6.

Earn money reading e-mails here

I use IE6 with the Avant Browser shell, that adds a few nifty features such as

- tabbed browsing
- pop-up blocker
- image / activeX / javascript / sounds / videos / etc... on/off features (turn images off to ...not see images when surfing)

you get the compatibility of IE with the features of Netscape/Mozilla

I love my Avant

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

Internet Explorer 6, and sometimes I use Mozilla just to test layouts...normally I give up coding them for Mozilla though...lol

[ i see dead people ]

[ ... ]

[ actually, I see dead monsters ]

[ *goes back to killing random poporings* ]

Opera 7.5

and if it isnt working ( ie :( )

l337 5o w|-|47 ?

I'm using SBC Yahoo Browser

***khatnaa***

IE only

Signature

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

msie6

Signatures suck

Latest Build of FoxFire!

I have better things to do with my time than sitting in front of my computer, like sitting behind my computer where it's safe and no one will hurt me!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Mozilla 1.7

for me mozilla its way better then IE ^.^

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Internet Explorer and just recently got Mozilla.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote: I use IE6 with the Avant Browser shell, that adds a few nifty features such as

you get the compatibility of IE with the features of Netscape/Mozilla

I love my Avant

You not only get the compatibility, but also the insecurity :P

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

IE6 and Firefox on my Windows comp

Safari (the greatest web browser ever!) on my Mac

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

FireFox all the way!!! oh plus Internet Explorer 6.
bye ;P

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

I use the IE as Browser, why he is not well and everything indicates, but ,yes, it not the fastest... ^^", and the Billy Boy has the monopoly is me no matter, Windows&MAC rulez ^^ But besides I use FireFox and Opera for my page, so that this is well indicated also on all Browser!

asahi make some good Pictures, she have:
- Talent f

DarkIceLady

DarkIceLady

Lestat Lover..

I use Internet Explorer 6.0! ^_~

'I'll defeat Sin, I must defeat Sin!'
~ Yuna

I use Firefox as I’ve grown to hate Internet Explorer. I discovered that by turning everything off in IE that I avoid the vast majority of spyware and it disables the adds in AOL instant messenger. Firefox doesn’t use any of the IE settings so I can still do everything I used to except for active x, which I really don’t miss.

Plus Firefox has so many good features that whenever I use IE now I feel too limited.

novasonic

novasonic

yatta!

I use Opera 7.5.1 for mac and Safari 1.0

Signature Image

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I'm using IE 6.0. and Mozilla. X3 I don't use mozilla until IE goes evil on me. And also cuz mozilla is horrible in oekakis.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.